Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 10kT Raffle Winner: Raicoo
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
^
^
^
^
@DemonicDuchess readded. As above, assumed it had closed or something. Thanks for the heads up :)
@DemonicDuchess readded. As above, assumed it had closed or something. Thanks for the heads up :)
xQFom9p.png
@LemonCrumpet Totally fair. There was a period where even I forgot this existed XD Bonus entries restored. Thanks for being awesome about this.
@LemonCrumpet Totally fair. There was a period where even I forgot this existed XD Bonus entries restored. Thanks for being awesome about this.
mlNVeHM.jpg
@DemonicDuchess sorry i had completely forgotten about this! i put it back :)
@DemonicDuchess sorry i had completely forgotten about this! i put it back :)
RDVCSRF.png » mikey/lucifer
» it/its
» lesbian
» taken
OAnvaYc.gif DBBi7J4.gif OdIri1O.png
@TheSunsIllusion Understandable. This has taken so long to finish and I'm not sure why. He's prettier than the last dragon I raffled. I guess it's because this time the stones have been equipped so people can't profit off the stones? No idea. Anyway, your ballots have been reinstated. Thank you and good luck!
@TheSunsIllusion Understandable. This has taken so long to finish and I'm not sure why. He's prettier than the last dragon I raffled. I guess it's because this time the stones have been equipped so people can't profit off the stones? No idea. Anyway, your ballots have been reinstated. Thank you and good luck!
mlNVeHM.jpg
[quote name="@QuartzRose" date="2023-03-05 04:21:37" ] [quote=Entry form:] Name: QuartzRose Player ID: 665545 You're sending a CR, yes?: Yes! Would you like to be pinged for future raffles?: Y Did you include a banner in your sig for the bonus?: N [/quote] Sending over 9kt and 1g! [/quote] Now that I got your payment, I've added you to the totals. We just need one more entrant!
@QuartzRose wrote on 2023-03-05 04:21:37:
Entry form: wrote:
Name: QuartzRose
Player ID: 665545
You're sending a CR, yes?: Yes!
Would you like to be pinged for future raffles?: Y
Did you include a banner in your sig for the bonus?: N

Sending over 9kt and 1g!
Now that I got your payment, I've added you to the totals. We just need one more entrant!
mlNVeHM.jpg
[quote=Entry form:] Name: ModusMortis Player ID: 654781 You're sending a CR, yes?: It's on its way after this! :D It should be 10kt. Would you like to be pinged for future raffles?: Y Did you include a banner in your sig for the bonus?: N [/quote]
Entry form: wrote:
Name: ModusMortis
Player ID: 654781
You're sending a CR, yes?: It's on its way after this! :D It should be 10kt.
Would you like to be pinged for future raffles?: Y
Did you include a banner in your sig for the bonus?: N
Morte | he/him/his | FR+0
Let's return to the beginning together.
brwMKkq.png
[/column]
@ModusMortis Yes, thank you! I've added you to the pinglist and will be drawing soon. Probably not in time for rollover but we'll see. Good luck and thank you!
@ModusMortis Yes, thank you! I've added you to the pinglist and will be drawing soon. Probably not in time for rollover but we'll see. Good luck and thank you!
mlNVeHM.jpg
Sounds like a plan! Thank you for the well-wish — and for hosting! :D
Sounds like a plan! Thank you for the well-wish — and for hosting! :D
Morte | he/him/his | FR+0
Let's return to the beginning together.
brwMKkq.png
[/column]
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46