Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 389 390 391 392 393 ... 411 412
Hello, I'm a little odd and have a very specific thing in mind but unfortunately I'm not a talented artist, lucky for you! I'm happy to pay treasure/gems for very simplistic drawings of plants that meet my criteria. Also, while this project is for me I might want to use them in a book I have planned so I must be allowed to use them for commercial purposes (not that I really expect to make much).

What I'm looking for:

Smooth drawings of plants in pots that all have either 8 leaves/petals or 7 petals and a center. The lines may be colored but they can't be colored in (pots potentially can). I would like at least 5 of the above leaf/flower combos per pot. I can come up with more specifics if you like- for example, I'd like some to be based on daisies, eucalyptus leaves, Ivy, succulents, etc.

I want quite a few so feel free to toss your hat in the ring with an example and price.

Thanks for reading :)
Hello, I'm a little odd and have a very specific thing in mind but unfortunately I'm not a talented artist, lucky for you! I'm happy to pay treasure/gems for very simplistic drawings of plants that meet my criteria. Also, while this project is for me I might want to use them in a book I have planned so I must be allowed to use them for commercial purposes (not that I really expect to make much).

What I'm looking for:

Smooth drawings of plants in pots that all have either 8 leaves/petals or 7 petals and a center. The lines may be colored but they can't be colored in (pots potentially can). I would like at least 5 of the above leaf/flower combos per pot. I can come up with more specifics if you like- for example, I'd like some to be based on daisies, eucalyptus leaves, Ivy, succulents, etc.

I want quite a few so feel free to toss your hat in the ring with an example and price.

Thanks for reading :)
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] digital [b]More specific type:[/b] forum signature banner, lair header image, open to negotiation for additional widgets [b]Specifications:[/b] my lair theme is a crossover between "Welcome to Night Vale" and "The SCP Foundation." if you're familiar with those two properties, specifically each of their official logos, you've got what I need! I'm looking for someone that's willing to spitball ideas and work with me a bit, so familiarity with both properties is a must. [b]Payment:[/b] payment in gems preferred, I have no idea what the current going rates are in gems but I'm familiar with general art commission rates in dollars and willing to make equivalent amount payments for high quality work. [b]Keywords:[/b] stylized, dark, thematic, logo, spooky [b]Optional:[/b] it took me a *really* long time just to make this in MS Paint; I don't even remember how I did it now :P but this is an example of the style of thing I'm going for. [img]https://i.imgur.com/LM7Ship.png[/img]
Broad type of art you want:
digital

More specific type:
forum signature banner, lair header image, open to negotiation for additional widgets

Specifications:
my lair theme is a crossover between "Welcome to Night Vale" and "The SCP Foundation." if you're familiar with those two properties, specifically each of their official logos, you've got what I need! I'm looking for someone that's willing to spitball ideas and work with me a bit, so familiarity with both properties is a must.

Payment:
payment in gems preferred, I have no idea what the current going rates are in gems but I'm familiar with general art commission rates in dollars and willing to make equivalent amount payments for high quality work.

Keywords:
stylized, dark, thematic, logo, spooky

Optional:
it took me a *really* long time just to make this in MS Paint; I don't even remember how I did it now :P but this is an example of the style of thing I'm going for.
LM7Ship.png
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
Digital

More specific type:
Lineart, Human, Danganronpa

Specifications:
Recently started working on a Danganronpa OC, since I'm not good at human drawings. I'm looking for someone to work off a minimal design and idea/description. While the art style doesn't have to match Danganronpa style, it would be preferred if elements from the game would be added to the OCs design. This is very much up to the artist to mess with the design! I'm mainly looking for a fullbody or ref sheet

Payment:
Paying with gems! Would perfect to pay in a 500-1kg range however willing to go upwards of 1.5kg for truly Danganronpa style art and design. 2k for a ref sheet

Keywords:
Human, Danganronpa, Minimal Restriction, Colored, Fullbody, Reference Sheet, Ref Sheet

Optional:
Please make sure to follow the Danganronpa Theme! While you don't have to be familiar with the show/game/manga. I would greatly appreciate for it to stay on theme :> thank you for reading through!
Digital

More specific type:
Lineart, Human, Danganronpa

Specifications:
Recently started working on a Danganronpa OC, since I'm not good at human drawings. I'm looking for someone to work off a minimal design and idea/description. While the art style doesn't have to match Danganronpa style, it would be preferred if elements from the game would be added to the OCs design. This is very much up to the artist to mess with the design! I'm mainly looking for a fullbody or ref sheet

Payment:
Paying with gems! Would perfect to pay in a 500-1kg range however willing to go upwards of 1.5kg for truly Danganronpa style art and design. 2k for a ref sheet

Keywords:
Human, Danganronpa, Minimal Restriction, Colored, Fullbody, Reference Sheet, Ref Sheet

Optional:
Please make sure to follow the Danganronpa Theme! While you don't have to be familiar with the show/game/manga. I would greatly appreciate for it to stay on theme :> thank you for reading through!
UyHib9E.png
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro, Ref Sheet

Specifications:
Looking for someone to draw my very first ref sheet for a fursona I've been working on. She's a pink lop eared bunny. It doesn't have to be super detailed but would love something as a base to start showing other artists and get more work done. I'm not an artist but I do have a draft I've worked on with some colors picked out. Would love to have someone guide me and be patient through this process and tell me exactly what you need. She would be in alternative clothing, but this sheet does not need to have any of that (might be something I look for in the future, though) I would love someone experienced in drawing bunnies in this format.

Payment:
I have treasure and gems, about 10kg to play around with and could offer more if necessary

Keywords:
ref sheet, reference sheet, fursona, rabbit, bunny, alternative

Optional:
I can send links if you're interested to what I have to far!
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro, Ref Sheet

Specifications:
Looking for someone to draw my very first ref sheet for a fursona I've been working on. She's a pink lop eared bunny. It doesn't have to be super detailed but would love something as a base to start showing other artists and get more work done. I'm not an artist but I do have a draft I've worked on with some colors picked out. Would love to have someone guide me and be patient through this process and tell me exactly what you need. She would be in alternative clothing, but this sheet does not need to have any of that (might be something I look for in the future, though) I would love someone experienced in drawing bunnies in this format.

Payment:
I have treasure and gems, about 10kg to play around with and could offer more if necessary

Keywords:
ref sheet, reference sheet, fursona, rabbit, bunny, alternative

Optional:
I can send links if you're interested to what I have to far!
G5TXkiW.png
Aaayo looking for more art again! [b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital art (from digital paint to pixel arts) [b]More specific type:[/b] Art of 2 Humanoid characters :D 1. https://toyhou.se/19281052.fay 2. https://toyhou.se/19350701.reis [b]Specifications:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/301352124988653569/1061146659733639178/IMG_3304.jpg[/img] Ideally would like some digital or pixel art of these two together! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82785006]Fay[/url] is a dragonkind that tends to shapeshifts as a human whereas Reis is a demon :> That said, Reis (tsun) tends to be in some embarrassing situations or teased by Fay. Either way I’m generally open to different ideas In general I prefer non-chibi over chibi! (Unless for pixel art) [b]Payment:[/b] I pay in gems & treasure currency [b]No fixed budget for now so please send me your price list :>[/b] Looking to spoil my babs [b]Keywords:[/b] OCs, Humans, Anime, Chibi, Non-chibi, Pixels, Digital [b]Optional:[/b] Looking for artists with anime styles and good at drawing males :D My lair hunger is no indication of my activity, I frequently check FR on every other day!
Aaayo looking for more art again!

Digital art (from digital paint to pixel arts)

More specific type:
Art of 2 Humanoid characters :D
1. https://toyhou.se/19281052.fay
2. https://toyhou.se/19350701.reis

Specifications:

IMG_3304.jpg

Ideally would like some digital or pixel art of these two together! Fay is a dragonkind that tends to shapeshifts as a human whereas Reis is a demon :>
That said, Reis (tsun) tends to be in some embarrassing situations or teased by Fay. Either way I’m generally open to different ideas

In general I prefer non-chibi over chibi! (Unless for pixel art)

Payment:
I pay in gems & treasure currency
No fixed budget for now so please send me your price list :>
Looking to spoil my babs

Keywords:
OCs, Humans, Anime, Chibi, Non-chibi, Pixels, Digital

Optional:
Looking for artists with anime styles and good at drawing males :D
My lair hunger is no indication of my activity, I frequently check FR on every other day!
IMG_3198.png
Anything! Down for digi or trad

More specific type:
Humanoid

Specifications:
My OCs, a bunch of skittle colored fantasy musicians.

Payment:
I have a lot of Gems and T saved up. Specifically, like 20K+ Gems to spend

Keywords:
Humanoid, fantasy, brightly colored skin

Optional:
I really like sketchy art, but i defintely require the art to be colored! So unfortunately I couldn't do just graphite or just B/W art!

Here's my thread! Please come post here or DM!
Anything! Down for digi or trad

More specific type:
Humanoid

Specifications:
My OCs, a bunch of skittle colored fantasy musicians.

Payment:
I have a lot of Gems and T saved up. Specifically, like 20K+ Gems to spend

Keywords:
Humanoid, fantasy, brightly colored skin

Optional:
I really like sketchy art, but i defintely require the art to be colored! So unfortunately I couldn't do just graphite or just B/W art!

Here's my thread! Please come post here or DM!
Hey, you should follow my Instagram and buy my cool ART!
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Human

Specifications: I want art of Ghostface from Dead by daylight in his normal outfit just being cute and adorable and Stabby to be my Profile picture, Looking for something colored and dark doesn't need a background though

I would prefer a Bust of Ghostface (the Dead by daylight variant Not the One from Scream) To be my profile picture I'm looking for a more semi realism anime like style for it if possible though don't hesitate to reach out and ask if I would accept your style for the commission Worst you'll get is a no Thank You

Payment: I can pay with reservations for any of my dragon pairs, (Or can trade dragons depending) and Treasure. Anything up to 100k I can maybe do more depending if I have more! (I also have 30 gems that can go with it if I really like your art!)

Keywords: Human, Ghostface
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Human

Specifications: I want art of Ghostface from Dead by daylight in his normal outfit just being cute and adorable and Stabby to be my Profile picture, Looking for something colored and dark doesn't need a background though

I would prefer a Bust of Ghostface (the Dead by daylight variant Not the One from Scream) To be my profile picture I'm looking for a more semi realism anime like style for it if possible though don't hesitate to reach out and ask if I would accept your style for the commission Worst you'll get is a no Thank You

Payment: I can pay with reservations for any of my dragon pairs, (Or can trade dragons depending) and Treasure. Anything up to 100k I can maybe do more depending if I have more! (I also have 30 gems that can go with it if I really like your art!)

Keywords: Human, Ghostface

I'm tired of my signature being blank!!!

I want SMALL AND CUTE doodles, drawings and chibis of a few of my dragons or other random things they like for my FR forum signature only

These do NOT need to be highly detailed or even that "good" tbh. Digital art only please! I will pay in gems. Please just message me and show me what you do and price! Expect to draw eyeburners and use a lot of bright neon colors!

I'm tired of my signature being blank!!!

I want SMALL AND CUTE doodles, drawings and chibis of a few of my dragons or other random things they like for my FR forum signature only

These do NOT need to be highly detailed or even that "good" tbh. Digital art only please! I will pay in gems. Please just message me and show me what you do and price! Expect to draw eyeburners and use a lot of bright neon colors!

tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
Digital

More specific type:
Matching Banner, Icon, & page divider

Specifications:
I am looking to get a banner done for personal use, not FR. I would like it to include lavender flowers and Luna Moths, maybe even a wreath of lavender with a luna moth in the center.

Payment:
USD/Gems/Treasure

Keywords:
Lavender, floral, digital, luna moth, moth

Optional:

Digital

More specific type:
Matching Banner, Icon, & page divider

Specifications:
I am looking to get a banner done for personal use, not FR. I would like it to include lavender flowers and Luna Moths, maybe even a wreath of lavender with a luna moth in the center.

Payment:
USD/Gems/Treasure

Keywords:
Lavender, floral, digital, luna moth, moth

Optional:

y4XpVjZ.png

Digital

More specific type:
icon and/or pagedoll

Specifications:
im lf little stickers/pixels/pagedolls and/or icons of my dragons(s)!!

Payment:
usd gems or treasure it depends!

Keywords:
icon , pagedoll , pixel , little , chibi , icon , headshot , sticker ,

Digital

More specific type:
icon and/or pagedoll

Specifications:
im lf little stickers/pixels/pagedolls and/or icons of my dragons(s)!!

Payment:
usd gems or treasure it depends!

Keywords:
icon , pagedoll , pixel , little , chibi , icon , headshot , sticker ,
1 2 ... 389 390 391 392 393 ... 411 412