Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Location Expansion
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 57 58
Yooo, Abiding Boneyard let's goooooo
Yooo, Abiding Boneyard let's goooooo
Nice! Unfortunately, though, I'm now torn between which Plague banner I want to fly.
Nice! Unfortunately, though, I'm now torn between which Plague banner I want to fly.
841EblB.gif
yess i love the shadow one, i don't know which one to pick now
yess i love the shadow one, i don't know which one to pick now
Shadow Clan | PST Time Zone
15587.png487.png580.png16453.png7691.png7695.png
These are so cool! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
These are so cool!
o9GbwME.pngdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_pxaki839wY1wqabmgo1_250.png
[emoji=heart size=1]
94408102p.pngENFP Accent: aaaa-bomb Accent: movie watching Accent: Coloured footprint Accent: Footprint
beautiful!! thanks art team!!
beautiful!! thanks art team!!
VisMTo1.png
they/she
fr+2
art shop
underwater at last!!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=clownfish size=1] [emoji=rainbow size=1]
underwater at last!!!
qSlFDy5.pngR9ehyxp.png
hi, image descriptions should go directly below the image they're describing. They should not be put into even smaller font than what's already being used.

They should also be used for every image on the post, not just the first one, otherwise it defeats the purpose.

Each of those images should have a description below them, in normal sized text.

If you really want to make Flight Rising more accessible overall, increase the default font size across the site.

Definitely do not make image descriptions even smaller than the normal text.
hi, image descriptions should go directly below the image they're describing. They should not be put into even smaller font than what's already being used.

They should also be used for every image on the post, not just the first one, otherwise it defeats the purpose.

Each of those images should have a description below them, in normal sized text.

If you really want to make Flight Rising more accessible overall, increase the default font size across the site.

Definitely do not make image descriptions even smaller than the normal text.
carrion canyon my beloved
carrion canyon my beloved
Seeker Orb
rhae
any pronouns
fr +3
These are Beautiful, I'm so happy to use the Starwood Strand!! Looking forwards to the Focal point too ~+ [emoji=arcane rune size=1][emoji=gold star size=1]
These are Beautiful, I'm so happy to use the Starwood Strand!! Looking forwards to the Focal point too ~+
whisp-magicksial-2.png
Heyo, I'm
Magick!

he/she/they
interchangeably

>:3c
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 57 58