Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Back Button in Lair
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Luunai" date="2014-07-21 11:47:42"]I know this is only a small thing, BUT YES, SO MUCH SUPPORT![/quote] EXACTLY. Support.
Luunai wrote on 2014-07-21 11:47:42:
I know this is only a small thing, BUT YES, SO MUCH SUPPORT!

EXACTLY. Support.
m2yLT5E.png
Support~
Support~
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
Support. SO HARD.
Support. SO HARD.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
I think an equally convenient thing would be to have all of the lair pages linked at the top/bottom of the page or something like that!
I think an equally convenient thing would be to have all of the lair pages linked at the top/bottom of the page or something like that!
Previously Anonymister
Two hours ahead of FR time. Ping me for a reply.

y0r4chX.gif
Support!
Support!
cKI1ztB.gif
Sig by @slick
Support! It is such a pain in the butt to do this when I'm trying to bond with all of my familiars. I like to have my lair organized a certain way and the dragons with familiars are pretty sporadic, so this would make that MUCH simpler.

Plus it's just annoying.

SUPPORT.
Support! It is such a pain in the butt to do this when I'm trying to bond with all of my familiars. I like to have my lair organized a certain way and the dragons with familiars are pretty sporadic, so this would make that MUCH simpler.

Plus it's just annoying.

SUPPORT.
All of the support! With three pages of dragons this would be much more convenient.
All of the support! With three pages of dragons this would be much more convenient.
Much of support!
Much of support!
ijWAday.png
I am 18 hours ahead of Flight Rising time.
*whispers* the back button for your Internet Browser does this already.
*whispers* the back button for your Internet Browser does this already.
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
@paintedwings
*whispers* yes but what benefit does the back button taking us to page 1 have when we already have a dragon lair button on the sidebar and right above the back button already 'O'
@paintedwings
*whispers* yes but what benefit does the back button taking us to page 1 have when we already have a dragon lair button on the sidebar and right above the back button already 'O'
tumblr_pvk94uYqSJ1tq8ghao5_500.png
Pool/Neen • She/Her • Avatar
1 2 3 4 5