Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Ah yes, my new favorite instrument: the cockroach.
Ah yes, my new favorite instrument: the cockroach.
allycatcher.pngmlHpBMC.png.t0wRx.gif.mBU64.gif
Octopath Traveler II sooooooon
Octopath Traveler II sooooooon
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
holy Shadowbinder i HATE these school computers

they SUCK

they suck more than a wegg

i hate them

they prolly like decades old

if i could y'alls would be getting gaming setups that dont need 1000000000000000 clicks spamclicking stuff for it to run
holy Shadowbinder i HATE these school computers

they SUCK

they suck more than a wegg

i hate them

they prolly like decades old

if i could y'alls would be getting gaming setups that dont need 1000000000000000 clicks spamclicking stuff for it to run
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
I am not going into Eden nope not ever not as long as I live not for ANYTHING not even extra winged lights or tier 2 capes it is nOT HAPPENING
I am not going into Eden nope not ever not as long as I live not for ANYTHING not even extra winged lights or tier 2 capes it is nOT HAPPENING
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
Steam, please. I just want to buy Sons of the Forest. Stop giving me errors!!
Steam, please. I just want to buy Sons of the Forest. Stop giving me errors!!
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
i'm so tired!!!
i'm so tired!!!
Lr8Z1zP.png
s(he) prns...
i'm ND!!! ENTJ
call me unico!
The pizza was good
The pizza was good
Ugh I told one of my friends I’d join them on Sky in 20 minutes and it has been way more than 20 minutes but I really do not want a krill-dodging lesson in Wasteland today-

I already lost enough winged lights the last time I went there and I’m trying to IMPROVE my ability to fly-

... I seem to have a problem trying to avoid it whenever someone offers to teach me how to actually learn to do things on my own in Sky, because there was that one time another person tried to teach me to get through the water trial on my own and I ended up eventually sneaking away-

but I also like being with my partner better anyway and feel a lot more confident when they’re the one helping me so-
Ugh I told one of my friends I’d join them on Sky in 20 minutes and it has been way more than 20 minutes but I really do not want a krill-dodging lesson in Wasteland today-

I already lost enough winged lights the last time I went there and I’m trying to IMPROVE my ability to fly-

... I seem to have a problem trying to avoid it whenever someone offers to teach me how to actually learn to do things on my own in Sky, because there was that one time another person tried to teach me to get through the water trial on my own and I ended up eventually sneaking away-

but I also like being with my partner better anyway and feel a lot more confident when they’re the one helping me so-
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
The power went out for a few seconds and it did so RIGHT as I finished the final note in Dilemma (thank goodness it wasn't during a harder song or I would have been livid-)
The power went out for a few seconds and it did so RIGHT as I finished the final note in Dilemma (thank goodness it wasn't during a harder song or I would have been livid-)
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
i am,, so so tired.

a nap would be absolutely divine rn
i am,, so so tired.

a nap would be absolutely divine rn
nature_small.png under construction