Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | tell me about ur concerts
1 2 3 4
I thought this was about band concerts for a moment and wrote a whole paragraph. I am. Too much of a band kid. With no life.
I thought this was about band concerts for a moment and wrote a whole paragraph. I am. Too much of a band kid. With no life.
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
OOoooohhh I could talk for literally hours about the concerts I've been to

My first one was the Wanted, back in 2014. I don't have any recordings or anything because my old phone stopped working a while ago, but the memory's still very special to me. This was around when the One Direction fandom was at its peak, and I wanted no part of it, so I just went with another boy band that was 'in' at the time.

My next major concert was in 2017, by which point my music taste had done a complete 180. I saw Dragonforce in a pub, but had to leave before they played THAT song (you know the one) since I had to catch a train. I'm still unbelievably salty about it. But hey, at least I got a really cool Reaching Into Infinity (their latest album at the time) shirt from the merch stall.

I'm going to try not to infodump as hard as I can but my absolute fave concert I have ever been to was Metallica in 2019. It was my first ever proper arena gig, and the setlist on that day was absolutely amazing! I went absolutely wild. Everyone there was super chill, and it had a very laid-back vibe in general (except if you're down in the pit of course, and I as an AFAB teen was not touching that with a 10-foot pole) My uncle drove me there so I didn't have to worry about leaving early. Ghost, who are immensely fun to watch, were a supporting act. It's very ironic that a lot of metalheads hate them, when even THE biggest metal band in the world gave them a seal of approval.

I thiiiink that should be enough for now. I'm hoping to go to Download Festival this year so I can see Metallica a second time, so fingers crossed.
OOoooohhh I could talk for literally hours about the concerts I've been to

My first one was the Wanted, back in 2014. I don't have any recordings or anything because my old phone stopped working a while ago, but the memory's still very special to me. This was around when the One Direction fandom was at its peak, and I wanted no part of it, so I just went with another boy band that was 'in' at the time.

My next major concert was in 2017, by which point my music taste had done a complete 180. I saw Dragonforce in a pub, but had to leave before they played THAT song (you know the one) since I had to catch a train. I'm still unbelievably salty about it. But hey, at least I got a really cool Reaching Into Infinity (their latest album at the time) shirt from the merch stall.

I'm going to try not to infodump as hard as I can but my absolute fave concert I have ever been to was Metallica in 2019. It was my first ever proper arena gig, and the setlist on that day was absolutely amazing! I went absolutely wild. Everyone there was super chill, and it had a very laid-back vibe in general (except if you're down in the pit of course, and I as an AFAB teen was not touching that with a 10-foot pole) My uncle drove me there so I didn't have to worry about leaving early. Ghost, who are immensely fun to watch, were a supporting act. It's very ironic that a lot of metalheads hate them, when even THE biggest metal band in the world gave them a seal of approval.

I thiiiink that should be enough for now. I'm hoping to go to Download Festival this year so I can see Metallica a second time, so fingers crossed.
tn0RSo5.pngpyAp3dI.png
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.png
mtHAEL4.pngBS4vqBB.png

Please read the bios/broadcast messages of my dragons before referring to them! Many of them have genders other than what they were assigned by the game :)
The last concert i went to was of Bring Me The Horizon <3 I have 29 years old and i've never listened of them until i met my bf who is a big fan of them, now i'm really loving the band, i kinda say it's my favorite band ever!

The first concert i went to was of Avril Lavigne haha when she only had 2 albums out.

The concerts that are always gonna be on my heart are of My Chemical Romance and BIGBANG. MCR went to my country 15 years ago haha and they were my favorite band at the moment. BIGBANG visited my country just a few years before they kinda retired so it's a very emotional memory because i still love them so much :')
The last concert i went to was of Bring Me The Horizon <3 I have 29 years old and i've never listened of them until i met my bf who is a big fan of them, now i'm really loving the band, i kinda say it's my favorite band ever!

The first concert i went to was of Avril Lavigne haha when she only had 2 albums out.

The concerts that are always gonna be on my heart are of My Chemical Romance and BIGBANG. MCR went to my country 15 years ago haha and they were my favorite band at the moment. BIGBANG visited my country just a few years before they kinda retired so it's a very emotional memory because i still love them so much :')
dT9HQge.pngHJLIYn4.pngNQ1Ze0S.pngoaolHwW.pngZa35UMn.png
I got to go see the Mystery Skulls during their 'Beam Me Up' tour!! It was a small venue but we had a great turn out. It was so fun, I shouted as many songs as I could handle and my ears were ringing for weeks afterwards, but it was so worth it. I still have the receipt in my email from the hat I bought there because it reminds me of that night. So cool!
I got to go see the Mystery Skulls during their 'Beam Me Up' tour!! It was a small venue but we had a great turn out. It was so fun, I shouted as many songs as I could handle and my ears were ringing for weeks afterwards, but it was so worth it. I still have the receipt in my email from the hat I bought there because it reminds me of that night. So cool!
I went to see Imagine Dragons during their Mercury tour and it was a literal dream come true for me! It was an awesome first concert, and I really enjoyed it! I sang myself practically hoarse, and I bought a shirt and a poster. My ADHD also had practically a field day lol, so many things to get distracted by but all in good fun! As for artists I'd like to see? I want to see Skillet(might even have a chance to soon), Thousand Foot Krutch, FoB, Macklemore, and The Score(who i recently missed cause they were so close to the Dragons' concert and I could only do one). I'd sell my soul to go to any concerts by those artists.
I went to see Imagine Dragons during their Mercury tour and it was a literal dream come true for me! It was an awesome first concert, and I really enjoyed it! I sang myself practically hoarse, and I bought a shirt and a poster. My ADHD also had practically a field day lol, so many things to get distracted by but all in good fun! As for artists I'd like to see? I want to see Skillet(might even have a chance to soon), Thousand Foot Krutch, FoB, Macklemore, and The Score(who i recently missed cause they were so close to the Dragons' concert and I could only do one). I'd sell my soul to go to any concerts by those artists.
frogge3_resz.png corgisinger.png dXPE3wF.png LEpJMnn.png ZbNAjCO.png Tl1dGxE.png tqGkHih.png
Z0DR4mq.png
e12L4xz.png
i saw thursday open for mcr last september with a friend which was pretty cool. hopefully this summer i will get to see le tigre :)
i saw thursday open for mcr last september with a friend which was pretty cool. hopefully this summer i will get to see le tigre :)
i kneel & wait in silence
kiss the ground & slip away
We went to an Imagine Dragons concert for my brother's birthday. We sang along to every song, but I can barely remember what happened during the actual concert. My throat was dead the next day, which... I assume is a good sign? meant I was singing hehe
We went to an Imagine Dragons concert for my brother's birthday. We sang along to every song, but I can barely remember what happened during the actual concert. My throat was dead the next day, which... I assume is a good sign? meant I was singing hehe
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlistjmmdg.gif1MhDR.gifV8rfN.gifMroYj.gifexWWM.gif
[quote name= @Scintillia date="2023-02-07 18:52:09" ] I haven't been to one in a bit, but on March 27th im going to see Stray Kids! I'm really excited because its probably going to be the happiest moment of my life, but im going with my mom who is,,,, a character for sure I really hope it doesn't get cancelled again, its all i've actually been looking forward to... [/quote] Agh, SKZ aren’t coming anywhere even close to my country! Hope you have a blast! As for my own experiences, it’s been a wild few years. I saw Taylor Swift on her Reputation tour, Arcade Fire, NCT 127 before the plague hit. Last June I saw Halsey, and then in September, Seventeen! I don’t consider myself to be a Carat but SVT are known for having great concerts so I couldn’t miss it, and it was great! I was supposed to see Monsta X but their tour stop in my area got cancelled… still feel a little sad when I think about it.
@Scintillia wrote on 2023-02-07 18:52:09:
I haven't been to one in a bit, but on March 27th im going to see Stray Kids! I'm really excited because its probably going to be the happiest moment of my life, but im going with my mom who is,,,, a character for sure

I really hope it doesn't get cancelled again, its all i've actually been looking forward to...

Agh, SKZ aren’t coming anywhere even close to my country! Hope you have a blast!

As for my own experiences, it’s been a wild few years. I saw Taylor Swift on her Reputation tour, Arcade Fire, NCT 127 before the plague hit. Last June I saw Halsey, and then in September, Seventeen! I don’t consider myself to be a Carat but SVT are known for having great concerts so I couldn’t miss it, and it was great!

I was supposed to see Monsta X but their tour stop in my area got cancelled… still feel a little sad when I think about it.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
Only ever been to 2 Metallica concerts with a good friend of mine. The music was great but the guys behind us were drunk and sloshed beer on us and the row ahead of us and hit me in the back of the head. The second one a family friend got drunk and made me hold him up while he stood on a chair in front of me. both times I had a pretty good time.
Only ever been to 2 Metallica concerts with a good friend of mine. The music was great but the guys behind us were drunk and sloshed beer on us and the row ahead of us and hit me in the back of the head. The second one a family friend got drunk and made me hold him up while he stood on a chair in front of me. both times I had a pretty good time.
Podcast for Anime, Movies, and More?! Click the Yak!
oYwYKgq.png
Any metal fans here? :) I've gone to several metal concerts in the past few years, a few rock concerts too, and one music festival with rock and metal bands. One metal band is coming here this year and I'm very likely going to buy a ticket :D

My favorite one was Metallica without any doubt, and as of last year, one of my favorite bands started touring again for the first time in over a decade, and I really hope it reaches us eventually!
Any metal fans here? :) I've gone to several metal concerts in the past few years, a few rock concerts too, and one music festival with rock and metal bands. One metal band is coming here this year and I'm very likely going to buy a ticket :D

My favorite one was Metallica without any doubt, and as of last year, one of my favorite bands started touring again for the first time in over a decade, and I really hope it reaches us eventually!
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
1 2 3 4