Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | tell me about ur concerts
1 2 3 4
I'm surprised I'm the only edm fan on this thread so far!
I live pretty close to Red Rocks so I go to a lot of concerts in the summer months, I'm really looking forward to seeing Rezz play again though.
I'm surprised I'm the only edm fan on this thread so far!
I live pretty close to Red Rocks so I go to a lot of concerts in the summer months, I'm really looking forward to seeing Rezz play again though.
Hella Mega Tour was by far the best concert I ever went to. We mainly went to see it for Fall Out Boy but we were absolutely wowed by Green Days performance. They knew how to work with a crowd!! It was an outside stadium too, so the fresh air and good loud music made it for a great night. It was also Joe's birthday that day and everyone in the band and the crowd sang him Happy Birthday!! Weezer was good but I've never really been a big fan of them, but overall, it was an amazing experience and if they ever tour again, take ALL my money!!
Hella Mega Tour was by far the best concert I ever went to. We mainly went to see it for Fall Out Boy but we were absolutely wowed by Green Days performance. They knew how to work with a crowd!! It was an outside stadium too, so the fresh air and good loud music made it for a great night. It was also Joe's birthday that day and everyone in the band and the crowd sang him Happy Birthday!! Weezer was good but I've never really been a big fan of them, but overall, it was an amazing experience and if they ever tour again, take ALL my money!!
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Ahhh it's been so long since I've been to a concert! Covid has mostly been the fault of that, though last year I had an opportunity to go to a big one in NYC, but I had already made plans with a couple friends to go to the local pride parade and festival in my area so I did that instead.

I think the last one I went to was in February 2020 right before everything shut down. I don't remember the band's name since it was a VERY last minute arrangement (my friend called me like. 2 hours before it started) and I hadn't heard of them before then anyways. It was fun though! That was my first mosh pit :)

Probably I've been to about a dozen concerts in my life, give or take? Some were repeats of artists I'd seen before, but they've all been very fun!
Ahhh it's been so long since I've been to a concert! Covid has mostly been the fault of that, though last year I had an opportunity to go to a big one in NYC, but I had already made plans with a couple friends to go to the local pride parade and festival in my area so I did that instead.

I think the last one I went to was in February 2020 right before everything shut down. I don't remember the band's name since it was a VERY last minute arrangement (my friend called me like. 2 hours before it started) and I hadn't heard of them before then anyways. It was fun though! That was my first mosh pit :)

Probably I've been to about a dozen concerts in my life, give or take? Some were repeats of artists I'd seen before, but they've all been very fun!
extra-birb.png Divider-v-96.png nBUwvfz.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
weia2aX.png Divider-v-96.png
1 2 3 4