Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Whats a band you want to see in concert?
1 2 3 4 5 6
i'd love to see sparks or ABBA. i think ABBA would be a lot of fun, i've heard their shows are amazing
i'd love to see sparks or ABBA. i think ABBA would be a lot of fun, i've heard their shows are amazing
i'd do anything to see pageninetynine but they disbanded when i was a baby so that's my life i guess.
i'd do anything to see pageninetynine but they disbanded when i was a baby so that's my life i guess.
eastern-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gifwestern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gifhe/him
carseat headrest or lovejoy!! i really wish i could go see lovejoy's across the pond tour, but i doubt i could make it :pensive:
carseat headrest or lovejoy!! i really wish i could go see lovejoy's across the pond tour, but i doubt i could make it :pensive:
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
STRAY KIDS-

HOO
STRAY KIDS-

HOO

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
the chances of it happening AND in a place where i could go see them are next to absolute NOTHING but i'd love so badly to go a physical seattle garages concert >o<

they've done virtual pre-recorded concerts before which ARE also really really cool and i've been to a couple on the release, but i think a physical garages concert would just absolutely explode my brain XJKFAJDKGJDK most if not all of their members are online and scattered across the world, so it'd be pretty hard to get enough in one place to do a concert (esp since theyre not exactly a popular band and don't have a huge budget).

a band i could realistically go see, though? mcr or the front bottoms are really really big ones. cavetown, owl city, and car seat headrest would also be so fun i think.
the chances of it happening AND in a place where i could go see them are next to absolute NOTHING but i'd love so badly to go a physical seattle garages concert >o<

they've done virtual pre-recorded concerts before which ARE also really really cool and i've been to a couple on the release, but i think a physical garages concert would just absolutely explode my brain XJKFAJDKGJDK most if not all of their members are online and scattered across the world, so it'd be pretty hard to get enough in one place to do a concert (esp since theyre not exactly a popular band and don't have a huge budget).

a band i could realistically go see, though? mcr or the front bottoms are really really big ones. cavetown, owl city, and car seat headrest would also be so fun i think.
i want you to look back and see how far that we've all came
i want you to remember them
and carry on their name

mX6TeTF.png

personal quest // wishlist // CYOA thread
I still wanna see Ghost live someday, dangit.
I still wanna see Ghost live someday, dangit.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
Skillet, FoB, Thousand Foot Crutch, Macklemore, and The Score
one not on my list thatd id die to go to but im going to anyways cause its a famous and popular artist is Taylor Swift, tickets were offered, and i took the chance
Skillet, FoB, Thousand Foot Crutch, Macklemore, and The Score
one not on my list thatd id die to go to but im going to anyways cause its a famous and popular artist is Taylor Swift, tickets were offered, and i took the chance
frogge3_resz.png corgisinger.png dXPE3wF.png LEpJMnn.png ZbNAjCO.png Tl1dGxE.png tqGkHih.png
Z0DR4mq.png
e12L4xz.png
Forever devastated that I'll never have the chance to see Linkin Park in concert :(

In terms of more realistic goals, I'd love to see Eluveitie one of these days.
Forever devastated that I'll never have the chance to see Linkin Park in concert :(

In terms of more realistic goals, I'd love to see Eluveitie one of these days.
the things i would do to see the paper chase / john congleton and the nighty nite, they are . . . unspeakable

the paper chase has been disbanded for over a decade though </3
the things i would do to see the paper chase / john congleton and the nighty nite, they are . . . unspeakable

the paper chase has been disbanded for over a decade though </3
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
For bands specifically, I’d love to see Fever Dolls live! Their songs have such an Energy and it seems like such a great time for a live show. I’ve already seen Fall Out Boy, but I would LOVE seeing their latest songs live, cause I know they’ll just slap so hard.

If we’re talking musical artists in general, I listen to Hozier’s recorded live songs almost more than I listen to their original versions. His live performances are just incredible and I would kill to see one.
For bands specifically, I’d love to see Fever Dolls live! Their songs have such an Energy and it seems like such a great time for a live show. I’ve already seen Fall Out Boy, but I would LOVE seeing their latest songs live, cause I know they’ll just slap so hard.

If we’re talking musical artists in general, I listen to Hozier’s recorded live songs almost more than I listen to their original versions. His live performances are just incredible and I would kill to see one.
Tig • 21 • He/they • Tiger who has been given a computer

Tigraquinn Skin Shop

1vAtYxM.png
qjWV0vY.png
5iXiC8z.png
1 2 3 4 5 6