Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | 2+ Year Breeding Project: Complete
[b][i][center][size=6]Project started: 6/28/2020 Project ended: 2/11/2023[/size][/i][/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84108893][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/841089/84108893_350.png[/img][/url][/center] He's here! Now all I need is blend. I've got all his apparel ready to go once he grows up, too. I can't put into words how excited I am! His project tracker can be found [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62267276]here[/url].
Project started: 6/28/2020
Project ended: 2/11/2023

84108893_350.png

He's here! Now all I need is blend. I've got all his apparel ready to go once he grows up, too. I can't put into words how excited I am!

His project tracker can be found here.
Loving the art in his bio tho
Loving the art in his bio tho
banner.png
@DragonPog
it links to the shop i got it from, but it seems like the artist may not be active anymore </3
@DragonPog
it links to the shop i got it from, but it seems like the artist may not be active anymore </3
@KDCCreative awww thats a shame, I would've loved some art for one of my dragons too hahahah

Congrats on the imp regardless tho! I hope you finish him soon
@KDCCreative awww thats a shame, I would've loved some art for one of my dragons too hahahah

Congrats on the imp regardless tho! I hope you finish him soon
banner.png
Absolutely stunning colors he has! Congrats on the (nearly) finished project. Saw his bio and has neat art as well.
Absolutely stunning colors he has! Congrats on the (nearly) finished project. Saw his bio and has neat art as well.
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
@DragonPog just gotta stalk the mp for blend, the only thing i didnt already have locked and loaded, lol. i got all his apparel when i started. theres the final morphology and outfit linked in the project tracker!
@DragonPog just gotta stalk the mp for blend, the only thing i didnt already have locked and loaded, lol. i got all his apparel when i started. theres the final morphology and outfit linked in the project tracker!
@Slovakia thanks! all i needed was a dust/blackberry/blackberry imp male, but it was somehow nonexistant on the site. thus began a lengthy breeding project to get a fandragon of my dnd character, lol
@Slovakia thanks! all i needed was a dust/blackberry/blackberry imp male, but it was somehow nonexistant on the site. thus began a lengthy breeding project to get a fandragon of my dnd character, lol
Well,it's true that breeding projects can take months or even years,since dragons can have really long cooldowns (not all,just some)..and if the parents have a huge color range.
It's hard to get a certain dragon out of breeding,but it feels so worth and rewarding at the end!
Well,it's true that breeding projects can take months or even years,since dragons can have really long cooldowns (not all,just some)..and if the parents have a huge color range.
It's hard to get a certain dragon out of breeding,but it feels so worth and rewarding at the end!
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png