Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | fodder floor record
1 2
I'm currently prowling around the AH and noticed that the fodder floor rn is a bit higher than it has been in the past weeks (~7kt vs the past ~6.3kt). This led me down the rabbit hole of wondering what the highest fodder floor record was. So... what was the highest LAH you've ever seen? (personally, I've seen around 15kt before during a dom battle)
I'm currently prowling around the AH and noticed that the fodder floor rn is a bit higher than it has been in the past weeks (~7kt vs the past ~6.3kt). This led me down the rabbit hole of wondering what the highest fodder floor record was. So... what was the highest LAH you've ever seen? (personally, I've seen around 15kt before during a dom battle)
6347.png » styygian | they/them
» FR + 2
» ENFP
» ID #525623
~ » wishlist
» dragons for sale
ive seen 27kt, i think it was a plague v (i cant remember the flight) battle. i made mad bank on that conquest push
ive seen 27kt, i think it was a plague v (i cant remember the flight) battle. i made mad bank on that conquest push
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
28-30kT for Light v Plague's 2016 Valightine Dom battle.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
30k is about as high as I have seen in the past during some pretty heated dom battles.
30k is about as high as I have seen in the past during some pretty heated dom battles.
TOW2n3q.png
[quote name="arcaneidolriots" date="2023-02-10 18:56:22" ] 28-30kT for Light v Plague's 2016 Valightine Dom battle. [/quote] Seconding this. Saw fodder prices as high as 33kt during the last few hours of LvP iirc. T'was the Great War of DOM battles. [s]Sold a whole fire sprite to keep up with the prices and by the end I was dirt broke and down several level 25's. [/s]
arcaneidolriots wrote on 2023-02-10 18:56:22:

Seconding this. Saw fodder prices as high as 33kt during the last few hours of LvP iirc. T'was the Great War of DOM battles. Sold a whole fire sprite to keep up with the prices and by the end I was dirt broke and down several level 25's.
makes me nostalgic for the times of regularly occurring dom battles
makes me nostalgic for the times of regularly occurring dom battles
tumblr_p6i1at7sdY1x89azco6_1280.gif
Oh man I think the highest I saw was 25kt during a dom battle but that was a good 2-3 years ago
Oh man I think the highest I saw was 25kt during a dom battle but that was a good 2-3 years ago
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
I miss those dom days when fodder floor was 20kt+
I miss those dom days when fodder floor was 20kt+
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
24-30kt is what ive heard from most people, but i never saw it myself the dragonomics treasure spreadsheet (linked in my signature [emoji=guardian winking size=1]) has a chart showing fodder prices from 2017 up to now, its kinda fun to look at the big price spikes
24-30kt is what ive heard from most people, but i never saw it myself
the dragonomics treasure spreadsheet (linked in my signature ) has a chart showing fodder prices from 2017 up to now, its kinda fun to look at the big price spikes

Taiga
He/Him
+3 FR Time
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png jPdGQf9.gif PaI4dmB.png
I remember the floor being 30kt.
Don't know what battle that was but maybe something from Nature? Or Plague?
I remember the floor being 30kt.
Don't know what battle that was but maybe something from Nature? Or Plague?
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
1 2