Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale Discussion
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45
@Ithaca Ahhhh, thank you!!
@Ithaca Ahhhh, thank you!!
@Ithaca
Oh gosh, thank you! I definitely will put you on the list for pinging if my skin doesn't make it!
@Ithaca
Oh gosh, thank you! I definitely will put you on the list for pinging if my skin doesn't make it!
My favourites :D

@McLarenSpider (Tesla Coitl - love that textured look on the wings!)
@Yoruko (I don't even have a female ridgeback, but gosh I want one so I could put that accent on her!)
@ArtisticThingem (looks awesome but I really want to see a preview to know how it will look on a dragon :D)
@Cockatrice (great concept and such beautiful execution!)
@TeaDino (Hmm...I really can't pick which hue I like better! That mane effect is amazing~)
@narqwibqwib (Seems like an accent that would be complimentry to any colour of dragon)
@Malusdraco (So beautifully rendered....)
@Incarnation (Please please tell me that accent will be available even if it doesn't get selected...)
@samwise (Gorgeous! Love that the lowered opacity lets the genes underneath show through!)
@CONQUERORWORM (So awesome.)
@Eren (very very classy)
@Kabu (WOW!)

Sorry everyone for the long post ^_^
My favourites :D

@McLarenSpider (Tesla Coitl - love that textured look on the wings!)
@Yoruko (I don't even have a female ridgeback, but gosh I want one so I could put that accent on her!)
@ArtisticThingem (looks awesome but I really want to see a preview to know how it will look on a dragon :D)
@Cockatrice (great concept and such beautiful execution!)
@TeaDino (Hmm...I really can't pick which hue I like better! That mane effect is amazing~)
@narqwibqwib (Seems like an accent that would be complimentry to any colour of dragon)
@Malusdraco (So beautifully rendered....)
@Incarnation (Please please tell me that accent will be available even if it doesn't get selected...)
@samwise (Gorgeous! Love that the lowered opacity lets the genes underneath show through!)
@CONQUERORWORM (So awesome.)
@Eren (very very classy)
@Kabu (WOW!)

Sorry everyone for the long post ^_^
aaa thank you very much @snafflewyrm !
aaa thank you very much @snafflewyrm !
@snafflewyrm Ask and you shall receive! I wasn't sure how to make a preview when I was saving the accent, but this was simple enough: [img]http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/Ahrkeath/UpgradedModel_zpsf540978e.png[/img]
@snafflewyrm Ask and you shall receive! I wasn't sure how to make a preview when I was saving the accent, but this was simple enough:
UpgradedModel_zpsf540978e.png
@Snafflewyrm I'm glad you like it eee < 3

@Treori
@Virgo
Discussion thread is over here! Anyway, it seems your version of SAI doesn't support transparent .pngs. If it did, it would ask you once you tried to save. You're running Portable, which is the most common, I'm assuming. You're going to need another program to save transparency. Photoshop CS2 is available for free officially now, I think! Otherwise, SAI 1.1.0 I know for sure allows saving transparent .pngs, but it will be more difficult to get that.
@Snafflewyrm I'm glad you like it eee < 3

@Treori
@Virgo
Discussion thread is over here! Anyway, it seems your version of SAI doesn't support transparent .pngs. If it did, it would ask you once you tried to save. You're running Portable, which is the most common, I'm assuming. You're going to need another program to save transparency. Photoshop CS2 is available for free officially now, I think! Otherwise, SAI 1.1.0 I know for sure allows saving transparent .pngs, but it will be more difficult to get that.
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
@Cockatrice Hey! Sorry about the misposting over there. I've removed my last message to avoid non-entry spam. Yeah, I'm guessing @Cydragon has the same version of SAI that I do since we both can't save transparencies directly through SAI. Interesting to know there are SAI versions out there that can, though.
@Cockatrice Hey! Sorry about the misposting over there. I've removed my last message to avoid non-entry spam. Yeah, I'm guessing @Cydragon has the same version of SAI that I do since we both can't save transparencies directly through SAI. Interesting to know there are SAI versions out there that can, though.
A few of my favorites:

@Shakura Love the skin! It looks amazing.

@Jazzmoth I'm going to need about 10 of that accent version. Or one for every Wildclaw that I ever own. It looks excellent!

@samwise Your accent is so adorable and well thought out! I love it so much.
A few of my favorites:

@Shakura Love the skin! It looks amazing.

@Jazzmoth I'm going to need about 10 of that accent version. Or one for every Wildclaw that I ever own. It looks excellent!

@samwise Your accent is so adorable and well thought out! I love it so much.
QrQlFvC.png
@Semirhage Ahh! Thank you so much! If you drop me a note on my profile, I'll add you to my ping list, in case I don't win. :D
@Semirhage Ahh! Thank you so much! If you drop me a note on my profile, I'll add you to my ping list, in case I don't win. :D
favs so far
@Twigwise the stormhunter is looking awesome, i love the idea!
@Yoruko yoooo ill have 10 for each! ridgebacks with robotics are THE BEST
@Sylvernight nice concept!! can i have ;u;
@Luunai i like the cartoony outline he looks so cute! wanna have a desert-ish wildclaw boy just for this accent hehe
@Uniccan faes always get the coolest stuff im so jelly yuy ur circuit design looks rly accurate and persuasive! kudos
@TeaDino ill be srsly doubting the system if ur "thunder touched" doesnt win woah it has great sci-fi(steampunk?) mood and i love those transparent electric fur! HOPE U WIN
@narqwibqwib love the idea and the outcome, love ridgebacks < 3
@Fimbry ohhhh what a gorgeous belly!! i want it so much!!
@CONQUERORWORM i cant wait it to be finished bc i need hundreds!
@Basiliskfree electric trace is wonderful!! it could go straight into some sci-fi films
favs so far
@Twigwise the stormhunter is looking awesome, i love the idea!
@Yoruko yoooo ill have 10 for each! ridgebacks with robotics are THE BEST
@Sylvernight nice concept!! can i have ;u;
@Luunai i like the cartoony outline he looks so cute! wanna have a desert-ish wildclaw boy just for this accent hehe
@Uniccan faes always get the coolest stuff im so jelly yuy ur circuit design looks rly accurate and persuasive! kudos
@TeaDino ill be srsly doubting the system if ur "thunder touched" doesnt win woah it has great sci-fi(steampunk?) mood and i love those transparent electric fur! HOPE U WIN
@narqwibqwib love the idea and the outcome, love ridgebacks < 3
@Fimbry ohhhh what a gorgeous belly!! i want it so much!!
@CONQUERORWORM i cant wait it to be finished bc i need hundreds!
@Basiliskfree electric trace is wonderful!! it could go straight into some sci-fi films
tumblr_inline_n5wq0p9DcG1rozs7z.gifART SHOP | SKINS | HATCHERY | TUMBLR tumblr_inline_n5wq0sFHTo1rozs7z.gif
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45