Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed drawing now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@DarknessFalls
Hah! Rustle, Crow that's great! What a coincidence though! My(soon-ish) upcoming book has an avian person. His language is very hard to pronounce to almost all species in the galaxy( they call themselves something akin to *lower-pitched short trill- higher pitched longer trill*, spelled wu-iii) when asked for his name he just rolls his eyes and asks to be called Arnold:-p

@Lansly
Actively playing, never missed a day:-). This place is my home.

@ModusMortis
Subscribed! Maybe the channel will end at Feel Better Thread. Everybody need a cute bunny from time to time:-).
@DarknessFalls
Hah! Rustle, Crow that's great! What a coincidence though! My(soon-ish) upcoming book has an avian person. His language is very hard to pronounce to almost all species in the galaxy( they call themselves something akin to *lower-pitched short trill- higher pitched longer trill*, spelled wu-iii) when asked for his name he just rolls his eyes and asks to be called Arnold:-p

@Lansly
Actively playing, never missed a day:-). This place is my home.

@ModusMortis
Subscribed! Maybe the channel will end at Feel Better Thread. Everybody need a cute bunny from time to time:-).
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@CrowHarlequin
Aww cute tame werewolf! What he looks like?
@CrowHarlequin
Aww cute tame werewolf! What he looks like?
Hi! Thank you so much for doing this! Happy FR Anniversary!
For some fun information, I am planning on going into avian conservation once I graduate college. Those funky little creatures need a lot of help and I want to be someone who helps them. I could honestly go on and on about ways to help birds but that might make this post too long lol.
*One thing I will share is to make sure your windows don't attract birds. Put something on it like decals (theres lots out there and some that make your window look like stained glass with rainbow reflections!!) and during migration season leave your blinds down during the night (or have the lights off) to reduce the chances of the birds wanting to fly to wherever there is light.
Hi! Thank you so much for doing this! Happy FR Anniversary!
For some fun information, I am planning on going into avian conservation once I graduate college. Those funky little creatures need a lot of help and I want to be someone who helps them. I could honestly go on and on about ways to help birds but that might make this post too long lol.
*One thing I will share is to make sure your windows don't attract birds. Put something on it like decals (theres lots out there and some that make your window look like stained glass with rainbow reflections!!) and during migration season leave your blinds down during the night (or have the lights off) to reduce the chances of the birds wanting to fly to wherever there is light.
that is amazing.
i wish i was able to do that. i had a 3year break somewhere. life got busy.

did you hatch an egg to celebrate?
that is amazing.
i wish i was able to do that. i had a 3year break somewhere. life got busy.

did you hatch an egg to celebrate?
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Happy anniversary! Lucky 7
I would love to enter please
Happy anniversary! Lucky 7
I would love to enter please
@Voronwis

He is a medium haired black cat that has literally five white hairs on his hip. Amusingly he is already bigger then my other cats and he's only 9m.
@Voronwis

He is a medium haired black cat that has literally five white hairs on his hip. Amusingly he is already bigger then my other cats and he's only 9m.
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
Thanks for running this!

Here's your fun fact for the day: Keas, a species of parrot found in New Zealand, have been observed to use teamwork to open trash totes, and can make simple tools!

Thanks for running this!

Here's your fun fact for the day: Keas, a species of parrot found in New Zealand, have been observed to use teamwork to open trash totes, and can make simple tools!

they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
happy anniversary! i’d like to join! here’s a cat gif that took me way too long to include :( [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/C23cMUqoZdqMg/giphy.gif[/img]
happy anniversary! i’d like to join! here’s a cat gif that took me way too long to include :(

giphy.gif
h0iLGiu.pngvmAjegI.png
PNjzOJi.png
@NightmareEclipse
Nice! My windows aren't particularily attractive to birds(you can'r see the other side through) but a few months back I had a late night visitor. I was playing videogames when I hear whosssh. A little black bird with orange beak had landed on the windowsil and was looking inside with interest. For good five minutes we were just looking at each other before he left.

@CrowHarlequin
Aww a cute black big boi!

@Lansly
No I don't usually hatch eggs in clelebration- I'd have waaaay too many dragons then:-)

@Halkiierid
Clever birbs! I'll remember that when they come to overthrow our civilization:-D

@tidefall
That's how he rolls hahaha!
@NightmareEclipse
Nice! My windows aren't particularily attractive to birds(you can'r see the other side through) but a few months back I had a late night visitor. I was playing videogames when I hear whosssh. A little black bird with orange beak had landed on the windowsil and was looking inside with interest. For good five minutes we were just looking at each other before he left.

@CrowHarlequin
Aww a cute black big boi!

@Lansly
No I don't usually hatch eggs in clelebration- I'd have waaaay too many dragons then:-)

@Halkiierid
Clever birbs! I'll remember that when they come to overthrow our civilization:-D

@tidefall
That's how he rolls hahaha!
Hello and happy anniversary! I'd love to enter please! [emoji=new friend size=1]
Hello and happy anniversary! I'd love to enter please!
B4RBUWN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13