Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pest's Big Wig Giveaway - CONCLUDED
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 57 58
My favourite food is Curry and 'smashed' potatoes. I haven't made it, but I really want to. Ping me if I win anything!
My favourite food is Curry and 'smashed' potatoes. I haven't made it, but I really want to. Ping me if I win anything!
My favorite food is egg fried rice and i make when im lazy :) pls ping me if i win anything
My favorite food is egg fried rice and i make when im lazy :) pls ping me if i win anything
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
i think my favourite food is sushi! dino rolls, specifically. i've never made it!
i think my favourite food is sushi! dino rolls, specifically. i've never made it!
oghFcJ4.gif
i'll say potatoes. i cook them in various forms pretty often, love em i'd like to be pinged for results !!! good luck to y'all, and thanks for the giveaway !! [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
i'll say potatoes. i cook them in various forms pretty often, love em

i'd like to be pinged for results !!! good luck to y'all, and thanks for the giveaway !!
Jq5iIEI.png
I have too many favorites (pretty much any dessert, and I love baking lol), but a top favorite of mine would probably be butter chicken. I have made it a couple of times!

I'd like to be pinged for everything thanks!
I have too many favorites (pretty much any dessert, and I love baking lol), but a top favorite of mine would probably be butter chicken. I have made it a couple of times!

I'd like to be pinged for everything thanks!
I have a lot of favorites, but the first that comes to mind is the chicken & cracker casserole that my mom makes, haha. I haven't made it fully by myself yet, but I usually help out with it.

I'd like to be pinged for the results!
I have a lot of favorites, but the first that comes to mind is the chicken & cracker casserole that my mom makes, haha. I haven't made it fully by myself yet, but I usually help out with it.

I'd like to be pinged for the results!
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
i don't think i have a solid favorite food, but lasagna and ceviche are both up there! and i've made both :) just made lasagna yesterday actually, it turned out great!

(ping for all, ty!)
i don't think i have a solid favorite food, but lasagna and ceviche are both up there! and i've made both :) just made lasagna yesterday actually, it turned out great!

(ping for all, ty!)
pVhWnFy.png
Oh wow... i know i definitely won't win, given my luck but... i guess it can't hurt to try? xD

My favourite food is difficult to pick but i would probably say spicy food, or anything with seafood or pasta. If i did have to pick just one off of the bat though... sashimi or curry. I've made both before, as i like cooking in general and homemade/cooked meals taste the best to me.

EDIT:

Forgot to add that i would like to be pinged if i win, but also for future events/contests if possible? Please and thankyou~ ^^
Oh wow... i know i definitely won't win, given my luck but... i guess it can't hurt to try? xD

My favourite food is difficult to pick but i would probably say spicy food, or anything with seafood or pasta. If i did have to pick just one off of the bat though... sashimi or curry. I've made both before, as i like cooking in general and homemade/cooked meals taste the best to me.

EDIT:

Forgot to add that i would like to be pinged if i win, but also for future events/contests if possible? Please and thankyou~ ^^
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
I love sushis! My favorite kind is California roll~
I've tried to make it, but I still need a lot of practice

(Ping me for everything please, thank you! )
I love sushis! My favorite kind is California roll~
I've tried to make it, but I still need a lot of practice

(Ping me for everything please, thank you! )
SVrf4gw.pngoO4Btix.pnghi!
My favorite food is probably fried eggplant, which I make often ^^
I would like to be pinged for eveything <3
My favorite food is probably fried eggplant, which I make often ^^
I would like to be pinged for eveything <3
434-Ga-ZA-1.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 57 58