Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Merry Christmas.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21
Thank you for hosting!

What I love in FR is the community. Everyone is accepting and nice, the amount of posts about helping new players positively surprised me! Another thing I like in FR are the dragons, of course. They're all different and so pretty! Also caring for your dragons is easy (at least for now, I started playing a few days ago). I don't have to worry that they might disappear one day because I didn't care for them well enough. Oh, and the flights are so cool. I love when there are big clans etc. in games that actually affect the gameplay or connect the community. There are even subspecies for each element, I love it.
Thank you for hosting!

What I love in FR is the community. Everyone is accepting and nice, the amount of posts about helping new players positively surprised me! Another thing I like in FR are the dragons, of course. They're all different and so pretty! Also caring for your dragons is easy (at least for now, I started playing a few days ago). I don't have to worry that they might disappear one day because I didn't care for them well enough. Oh, and the flights are so cool. I love when there are big clans etc. in games that actually affect the gameplay or connect the community. There are even subspecies for each element, I love it.
tn0RSo5.pngdd3NYvJ.pngG7OjKwE.pngUMevL3r.pngeswSnrS.png Bt9KLea.png
1sAnyd1.gifLDICVbr.gif
heya! thanks for hosting :D

i couldnt really think of much to talk about, so i guess im talking about one of my favourite games :) i really like hollow knight! the music in that game is gorgeous, and there was clearly a lot of thought put into it with all the different themes tying areas together. the art is also really pretty! its simplistic but also very recognizable and just generally awesome! oh yeah and theres also the actual gameplay... my first playthrough was like around 60 hours, i think that says a lot about how much i enjoyed it :D the story is great, the world is great, the boss fights are amazing, i could go on for a very long time about why its a good game

anyways, ill also be buying some tickers so i guess ill send those over in a crossroad? thank you again, and good luck to everyone <3
heya! thanks for hosting :D

i couldnt really think of much to talk about, so i guess im talking about one of my favourite games :) i really like hollow knight! the music in that game is gorgeous, and there was clearly a lot of thought put into it with all the different themes tying areas together. the art is also really pretty! its simplistic but also very recognizable and just generally awesome! oh yeah and theres also the actual gameplay... my first playthrough was like around 60 hours, i think that says a lot about how much i enjoyed it :D the story is great, the world is great, the boss fights are amazing, i could go on for a very long time about why its a good game

anyways, ill also be buying some tickers so i guess ill send those over in a crossroad? thank you again, and good luck to everyone <3
Sc5ByAe.gif
hello!
my art shop is closed ill update this later!
make sure to ping sunnny and not sunny!
Here's what I'm passionate about:

I'm a ballerina, and I love it so much. I know how toxic the ballet world can get sometimes, and there's so much of it that's built on problematic foundations but it's one of the things that gets me going the most. I love the dedication and the time and energy that has to be put into it, and I love the fact that it's hard. It's not like riding a bike - where you learn ballet technique and then you've got it for the rest of your life - it's a skill you have to continuously dedicate yourself towards and I love that. Even if I'm doing the same thing over and over and over again, I'll never get bored because there's always something to work on, something new. When I haven't danced in a while, I crave it. I can't imagine my life without it :)

(also i'll go ahead and buy some tickets too lol)
Here's what I'm passionate about:

I'm a ballerina, and I love it so much. I know how toxic the ballet world can get sometimes, and there's so much of it that's built on problematic foundations but it's one of the things that gets me going the most. I love the dedication and the time and energy that has to be put into it, and I love the fact that it's hard. It's not like riding a bike - where you learn ballet technique and then you've got it for the rest of your life - it's a skill you have to continuously dedicate yourself towards and I love that. Even if I'm doing the same thing over and over and over again, I'll never get bored because there's always something to work on, something new. When I haven't danced in a while, I crave it. I can't imagine my life without it :)

(also i'll go ahead and buy some tickets too lol)
What a dream dragon... ;o; <3

Free ticket claim: I really like birds! Like, really really like them! Especially my own bird, he's the best and I love him so much <3 He's a canary-winged parakeet and his name is Buddy, and he's wonderful. But I also like birds in general too - real ones, fictional ones, pretty much any! Y'know how people tend to go wild over cats? Same thing, just birds. (I also find it hilarious, since I used to be the dinosaur kid, and that evolved to bird person xD)
What a dream dragon... ;o; <3

Free ticket claim: I really like birds! Like, really really like them! Especially my own bird, he's the best and I love him so much <3 He's a canary-winged parakeet and his name is Buddy, and he's wonderful. But I also like birds in general too - real ones, fictional ones, pretty much any! Y'know how people tend to go wild over cats? Same thing, just birds. (I also find it hilarious, since I used to be the dinosaur kid, and that evolved to bird person xD)
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
Id love to get my talons on them, I've always wanted a low digit even since before I quit! I already have so many ideas for them, I'd be so grateful to give them a home in my lair. <3

Have you noticed how good that Cottoncandy as a tertiary works with Soap? The red and blue sheen is awesome! :0
Their primary with Poison too, the colors are so, I can't describe it.. subtle? Whatever it is I love that AAAAAA

Anyways, I kinda rambled on, but here's my free ticket claim:
I have always had a love for unique items. Whether it be something rare on a game or something special I found on an adventure in my actual life, I tend to hold onto anything that I don't see all the time. Misprinted items, old things, things with unique features such as a cool pattern or accidental extra part, but if I'm being honest the objects come from all different categories and all have their own reasons as to why I kept them. Sometimes I like to think of it as the stash of a crow or the hoard of a dragon, not for any reason, it just sounds funny. One of my favorite items is probably the Nintendo switch game I found at a gas station for whatever reason.
Id love to get my talons on them, I've always wanted a low digit even since before I quit! I already have so many ideas for them, I'd be so grateful to give them a home in my lair. <3

Have you noticed how good that Cottoncandy as a tertiary works with Soap? The red and blue sheen is awesome! :0
Their primary with Poison too, the colors are so, I can't describe it.. subtle? Whatever it is I love that AAAAAA

Anyways, I kinda rambled on, but here's my free ticket claim:
I have always had a love for unique items. Whether it be something rare on a game or something special I found on an adventure in my actual life, I tend to hold onto anything that I don't see all the time. Misprinted items, old things, things with unique features such as a cool pattern or accidental extra part, but if I'm being honest the objects come from all different categories and all have their own reasons as to why I kept them. Sometimes I like to think of it as the stash of a crow or the hoard of a dragon, not for any reason, it just sounds funny. One of my favorite items is probably the Nintendo switch game I found at a gas station for whatever reason.
60613986_22wdysHSHVwwRWd.gif
Thanks for hosting! I'm super curious to see where this guy will end up :D

Here's a little Free Ticket Claim Fun Fact: I absolutely, positively fail at interior design. Every single flat I've ever lived in has been super minimalist, to the point of being bland. And it's not because that's what I prefer. I just lack creativity and drive when decorating my space. And even when I think about simply hanging up some pictures or something to make it a little less empty, I usually just get stuck in the "I'll do it when I've got time" phase. And that phase lasts until I move again.
Thanks for hosting! I'm super curious to see where this guy will end up :D

Here's a little Free Ticket Claim Fun Fact: I absolutely, positively fail at interior design. Every single flat I've ever lived in has been super minimalist, to the point of being bland. And it's not because that's what I prefer. I just lack creativity and drive when decorating my space. And even when I think about simply hanging up some pictures or something to make it a little less empty, I usually just get stuck in the "I'll do it when I've got time" phase. And that phase lasts until I move again.
9-F6-B0762-E746-471-B-9-A5-C-C2-D0-B32-B0-BB9.png
Thanks for hosting

Recently I'm really into playing the indie game "Rain World".
I've never heard of this game until I saw its trailer on youtube. I was super intrigued and decided to try it out myself. However I wasn't expecting the difficulty, and the game gives you almost no tutorial of how to play the game. For the first couple of months, everytime I picked up the game I ended up rage quitting :) But thankfully my skill improved gradually and things get a lot smoother afterwards.
RainWorld's aesthetic and worldbuilding are just top-notch. Every creatures' movement is procedurally generated really makes them look a lot more organic and lively. And the way all the different creature's AI interacts with each other really makes them feel real. It's a super cool game and I definitely recommend. :)
Thanks for hosting

Recently I'm really into playing the indie game "Rain World".
I've never heard of this game until I saw its trailer on youtube. I was super intrigued and decided to try it out myself. However I wasn't expecting the difficulty, and the game gives you almost no tutorial of how to play the game. For the first couple of months, everytime I picked up the game I ended up rage quitting :) But thankfully my skill improved gradually and things get a lot smoother afterwards.
RainWorld's aesthetic and worldbuilding are just top-notch. Every creatures' movement is procedurally generated really makes them look a lot more organic and lively. And the way all the different creature's AI interacts with each other really makes them feel real. It's a super cool game and I definitely recommend. :)
Just a heads-up: I usually delete the threads I made before it reaches 10 replies because I want to keep my forum history tidy.
Wow this is so nice of you to do! That’s what I love about the flight rising community! Always so giving and heartwarming [emoji=familiar heart size=1] thank you for hosting this raffle! I’m sure he will get a loving home
Wow this is so nice of you to do! That’s what I love about the flight rising community! Always so giving and heartwarming thank you for hosting this raffle! I’m sure he will get a loving home
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
This is an awesome opportunity. Thank you for hosting this raffle!

Something I am really passionate about is table top rpgs. My first ttrpg was D&D but my play group has branched out. We're now playing cyberpunk, a Dr.Who rpg, I have a cowboy beebop ttrpg that I have been wanting to try out. Tabletop games are a great way to spend your time bonding with friends and it how I love spending my time.
This is an awesome opportunity. Thank you for hosting this raffle!

Something I am really passionate about is table top rpgs. My first ttrpg was D&D but my play group has branched out. We're now playing cyberpunk, a Dr.Who rpg, I have a cowboy beebop ttrpg that I have been wanting to try out. Tabletop games are a great way to spend your time bonding with friends and it how I love spending my time.
ULpnU.gif kSHgNvi.png
24small.png
Tskynm9.png
Flightrising has been one of my special interests since highschool. I joined in 2014, my freshman year. I have always been interested in old dragons and saving old dragons. I have one 5 digit right now, I had another 5 digit I miss very much but she went to a great home. This dragon you are raffling matches my beloved level 25 warriors.
Thank you so much for this chance.
Flightrising has been one of my special interests since highschool. I joined in 2014, my freshman year. I have always been interested in old dragons and saving old dragons. I have one 5 digit right now, I had another 5 digit I miss very much but she went to a great home. This dragon you are raffling matches my beloved level 25 warriors.
Thank you so much for this chance.
733EAYl.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21