Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Merry Christmas.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
This is a really kind raffle. :)

I recently bought a house and there is ALWAYS something to do. I have a massive list to get around to - caulk the bathroom, bring books from upstairs into the basement, cut the hedges, buy a stove... I was able to paint everything! Except one room, which I'm planning on doing in April, along with staining the porch and adding grippy steps!
This is a really kind raffle. :)

I recently bought a house and there is ALWAYS something to do. I have a massive list to get around to - caulk the bathroom, bring books from upstairs into the basement, cut the hedges, buy a stove... I was able to paint everything! Except one room, which I'm planning on doing in April, along with staining the porch and adding grippy steps!
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
* Mark Going through and verifying everyone is accounted for. I will not accept entries after 23:00 FR. The winner may be pulled at [b]12:00FR[/b] tomorrow. My day shouldn't change much around that time. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
* Mark

Going through and verifying everyone is accounted for. I will not accept entries after 23:00 FR.

The winner may be pulled at 12:00FR tomorrow. My day shouldn't change much around that time.

Been procrastinating this, so here we go!

I’m currently very passionate about Japanese. Not only does the language sound very appealing (to me personally) but the grammar and language to culture relationship is super interesting! For example the particles, the crazy amount of conjugations, the lack of a plural form for nouns, the different levels of politeness & when/why it’s applied etc.

To anyone else currently wanting to learn a new language, go for it! It can be a lot of fun to learn and it’s super rewarding when you get stuff right! <3
Been procrastinating this, so here we go!

I’m currently very passionate about Japanese. Not only does the language sound very appealing (to me personally) but the grammar and language to culture relationship is super interesting! For example the particles, the crazy amount of conjugations, the lack of a plural form for nouns, the different levels of politeness & when/why it’s applied etc.

To anyone else currently wanting to learn a new language, go for it! It can be a lot of fun to learn and it’s super rewarding when you get stuff right! <3
JuaytuP.png
hHi8SF1.png
tqGkHih.png
mTAp2ld.png
unknown.png 2PeYDZ0.png 2sUJOiW.png

Thank you for hosting this giveaway, it's so kind of you asdghjk

I've currently gotten into learning violin, and I'm very excited about it! I've been wanting to start for years, and being able to finally have an actual instrument (got one for Christmas!) has been super exciting! I compose violin songs in my head all the time, so I'm very enthused to start actually bringing them to life :D
Thank you for hosting this giveaway, it's so kind of you asdghjk

I've currently gotten into learning violin, and I'm very excited about it! I've been wanting to start for years, and being able to finally have an actual instrument (got one for Christmas!) has been super exciting! I compose violin songs in my head all the time, so I'm very enthused to start actually bringing them to life :D
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
This is such a lovely thing to do! I am extremely into conlanging, the creation of constructed languages. Today during a meeting that I was admittedly only half paying attention to, I took some time to rewrite some very old notes on my longest-running conlang (it's about nine years old now!). The main issue was that a lot of the example sentences I'd used no longer make sense in the context of the vaguely science-fantasy world the language is spoken in; the sun does not rise, because the planet is tidally locked, so I can't really talk about a sunrise or day/night cycle. Also played with some verb conjugations, I finally figured out how to do a flexible circumstantial voice that lets me say things like "It is the tree [u]under which the horse was buried[/u]" where everything underlined is a single word. I am very enthused. [emoji=snapper tongue size=1]
This is such a lovely thing to do!

I am extremely into conlanging, the creation of constructed languages. Today during a meeting that I was admittedly only half paying attention to, I took some time to rewrite some very old notes on my longest-running conlang (it's about nine years old now!). The main issue was that a lot of the example sentences I'd used no longer make sense in the context of the vaguely science-fantasy world the language is spoken in; the sun does not rise, because the planet is tidally locked, so I can't really talk about a sunrise or day/night cycle. Also played with some verb conjugations, I finally figured out how to do a flexible circumstantial voice that lets me say things like "It is the tree under which the horse was buried" where everything underlined is a single word. I am very enthused.
bpwh1mn.gif
7ntZZGM.pngJ7D1quC.pngn17QGji.png
I spend too much time writing lore...
5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.png7fFdbks.png
Hbjyi41.gif
Thank you for the opportunity for this dragon!! I'm quite a bit new to FR (I'm not too new though XD) and excited to be in this community! I have a few plans on what I want to do, and how I'm going to achieve them. Things can be quite expensive though- so it may take a while but it's entertaining at least coming up with ideas on how to progress!
Thank you for the opportunity for this dragon!! I'm quite a bit new to FR (I'm not too new though XD) and excited to be in this community! I have a few plans on what I want to do, and how I'm going to achieve them. Things can be quite expensive though- so it may take a while but it's entertaining at least coming up with ideas on how to progress!
9cdeebf9193d75ad38bb8ba141c1f5a6eb50c3dd.png ezgif-4-753a36c931.gif
Thank you for the raffle! this is an amazing opportunity

Something that I'm passionate about right now is character design! I'm in my final semester as a graphic design major and I enrolled for a character design class on a whim. its been incredibly fun so far! I feel like I'm learning so much and its been amazing sharing ideas with my peers and seeing their work in turn. The big assignment due at the end of the semester is a pitch for our twist on a public domain story and I'm really excited for mine <3
Thank you for the raffle! this is an amazing opportunity

Something that I'm passionate about right now is character design! I'm in my final semester as a graphic design major and I enrolled for a character design class on a whim. its been incredibly fun so far! I feel like I'm learning so much and its been amazing sharing ideas with my peers and seeing their work in turn. The big assignment due at the end of the semester is a pitch for our twist on a public domain story and I'm really excited for mine <3
dOfXepK.gif
Thank you for the opprotunity!

Something I've been really passionate about is ttrpgs! I mainly play dnd 5e with my friends and we've been playing for about 5 years or so? It's a really great creative avenue for people who enjoy creating characters/lore/worldbuilding but don't have anything to do with their creations afterwards. I personally love making characters the most. I have so many backburner characters because I just love designing characters, writing their backstories, finding interesting class combinations, etc. Some of the funnest characters I've made were ones that weren't 'optimized' for their chosen class & making it work anyway. I.e a max strength rogue with terrible int & wis, a charismatic fighter with a negative strength modifier, etc. It's always more interesting lore & gameplay wise to build weird characters imo :p
Thank you for the opprotunity!

Something I've been really passionate about is ttrpgs! I mainly play dnd 5e with my friends and we've been playing for about 5 years or so? It's a really great creative avenue for people who enjoy creating characters/lore/worldbuilding but don't have anything to do with their creations afterwards. I personally love making characters the most. I have so many backburner characters because I just love designing characters, writing their backstories, finding interesting class combinations, etc. Some of the funnest characters I've made were ones that weren't 'optimized' for their chosen class & making it work anyway. I.e a max strength rogue with terrible int & wis, a charismatic fighter with a negative strength modifier, etc. It's always more interesting lore & gameplay wise to build weird characters imo :p
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
Hello! Entering with the comment to start.

I've been really enjoying returning to FR after a sporadic, but lengthy, hiatus. I've had fun reconnecting with places I once frequented and joining others I never had the confidence to. I'm working with the DWF and have joined many different servers on Discord to keep me from losing sight too much, and it's been more fun than ever!
Hello! Entering with the comment to start.

I've been really enjoying returning to FR after a sporadic, but lengthy, hiatus. I've had fun reconnecting with places I once frequented and joining others I never had the confidence to. I'm working with the DWF and have joined many different servers on Discord to keep me from losing sight too much, and it's been more fun than ever!
So sad, I'm a day late finding this board. Good luck to all!
So sad, I'm a day late finding this board. Good luck to all!
I have CFS/ME and sometimes my brain decides things are too hard.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21