Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Merry Christmas.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Thank you for the raffle! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49579][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/496/49579_350.png[/img][/url] Wow, this imperial definitely caught my eye- the skin matches so well with their colors, making them glow. Also its a gen 1 imperial thats 9 years old? Very unique and special!
Thank you for the raffle!
49579_350.png
Wow, this imperial definitely caught my eye- the skin matches so well with their colors, making them glow. Also its a gen 1 imperial thats 9 years old? Very unique and special!
Oh dear, I knew I forgot to do something. Its well past the end date so, everyone's a winner. Slight modification to adjust: 1st pull gets a Nature sprite, Two winners for Hurricane Herald, and the remainder will receive the Sapling Speaker.

I'll put it together and send a ping later this evening.
Oh dear, I knew I forgot to do something. Its well past the end date so, everyone's a winner. Slight modification to adjust: 1st pull gets a Nature sprite, Two winners for Hurricane Herald, and the remainder will receive the Sapling Speaker.

I'll put it together and send a ping later this evening.
Giving presents this year.
Giving presents this year.
Hello! I'd love to take part please <3
No Christmas celebration for me this year, nor presents, cause I'm working this Christmas so not going home for Christmas. Hopefully will get to go home next year! :)

I hope you are having a great Christmas this year! <3
Hello! I'd love to take part please <3
No Christmas celebration for me this year, nor presents, cause I'm working this Christmas so not going home for Christmas. Hopefully will get to go home next year! :)

I hope you are having a great Christmas this year! <3
A6xgY8h.png

4vI5oMm.png
Merry Christmas warocqueanum !

I'm a mom, so I'm usually forgotten when it comes to gifts, stockings, etc... i love this holiday, but I don't understand how someone can forget those you love. My husband does okay, but this year has been weird overall due to work.

Anyway, I hope you have a beautiful day. Like seriously, do what is best for you!
Merry Christmas warocqueanum !

I'm a mom, so I'm usually forgotten when it comes to gifts, stockings, etc... i love this holiday, but I don't understand how someone can forget those you love. My husband does okay, but this year has been weird overall due to work.

Anyway, I hope you have a beautiful day. Like seriously, do what is best for you!
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
hello :D i dont quite celebrate christmas so ive never known what its like before, but i dont think much of it. though i do love seeing others experience the holiday even if i cant participate [emoji=familiar heart size=1] i hope you are doing amazing and merry christmas! [emoji=imperial laughing size=1]
hello :D
i dont quite celebrate christmas so ive never known what its like before, but i dont think much of it. though i do love seeing others experience the holiday even if i cant participate

i hope you are doing amazing and merry christmas!
hi!!

i do not require any gifts- i just wanted to say i hope you and everyone else on this forum is safe, healthy, and okay. please take care of yourselves, you deserve it! i hope you all have an amazing day! much love <3
hi!!

i do not require any gifts- i just wanted to say i hope you and everyone else on this forum is safe, healthy, and okay. please take care of yourselves, you deserve it! i hope you all have an amazing day! much love <3
wU5i5vK.gif
:( this is so kind of you. I used to love Christmas but then so many things happened and so much time has passed that now Christmas is almost something I dread. It makes me sad and it's disappointing sometimes but I hope that any and everyone so sees this may have a nice Christmas. People always say things will get better so it's best to hold onto that hope and do your best even when it's hard!
:( this is so kind of you. I used to love Christmas but then so many things happened and so much time has passed that now Christmas is almost something I dread. It makes me sad and it's disappointing sometimes but I hope that any and everyone so sees this may have a nice Christmas. People always say things will get better so it's best to hold onto that hope and do your best even when it's hard!
QKz8U3k.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21