Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Gems for Treasure/Treasure for Gems?
1 2
What's the going rate rn for 1 gem/x treasure?

Trying to get a Glimmer gene and I'm wondering if it's worth my time to trade treasure for gems.
What's the going rate rn for 1 gem/x treasure?

Trying to get a Glimmer gene and I'm wondering if it's worth my time to trade treasure for gems.
Damn bro that's crazy. I don't remember asking tho.
@KillerDragain You can use the items for sale forum to get an idea of what people are buying and selling gems for.

At the moment it's around 1:1070, so 1 gem is worth 1070 treasure.
@KillerDragain You can use the items for sale forum to get an idea of what people are buying and selling gems for.

At the moment it's around 1:1070, so 1 gem is worth 1070 treasure.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin

My b, didn't know if it was help or sales forum

thanks for answering my question :))
@Lonin

My b, didn't know if it was help or sales forum

thanks for answering my question :))
Damn bro that's crazy. I don't remember asking tho.
Is there people that trade gems for treasure/tresure for gems? If so what forum section would that be in?
Is there people that trade gems for treasure/tresure for gems? If so what forum section would that be in?
traditional artist(ish) over here ready to draw every dragon in sight ;-;
@HelloFlameWings

This thread has already answered both of those questions; people trade Treasure for Gems in Items For Sale forum. The trade ratio has fluctuated since then, but you can just compare to current threads to see what people are offering.

In the future, I suggest making a new thread to ask questions; older threads like these have already been answered, and information can be outdated. You can make a new thread with the "+New..." button at the top right of the page.
@HelloFlameWings

This thread has already answered both of those questions; people trade Treasure for Gems in Items For Sale forum. The trade ratio has fluctuated since then, but you can just compare to current threads to see what people are offering.

In the future, I suggest making a new thread to ask questions; older threads like these have already been answered, and information can be outdated. You can make a new thread with the "+New..." button at the top right of the page.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge
Sorry I am still having trouble with this game sometimes LOL
Thank you so much :)
@NightmareJudge
Sorry I am still having trouble with this game sometimes LOL
Thank you so much :)
traditional artist(ish) over here ready to draw every dragon in sight ;-;
@KillerDragaim

Can I have 31 gems for 31 k treasure?
@KillerDragaim

Can I have 31 gems for 31 k treasure?
@Slay3rXxXBoi psst, this thread is three years old. As said by lonin above, the items for sale forum is the place to look for buying gems/treasure
@Slay3rXxXBoi psst, this thread is three years old. As said by lonin above, the items for sale forum is the place to look for buying gems/treasure
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
oh
oh
oh
oh
1 2