Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Tanning Rack | Fibercrafts PCF
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41
@crownedladybug is there anyway I can have a PA for the bunny accent? I'd love a copy. But I need to liquidate some items and I'm afraid they all might be gone by the time I get home this evening.
@crownedladybug is there anyway I can have a PA for the bunny accent? I'd love a copy. But I need to liquidate some items and I'm afraid they all might be gone by the time I get home this evening.
@Techmox Turns out I have an extra each of both! No clue what past me was thinking keeping more extras than I know I'd actually use, but hey, worked out in the end :D I'll set up a PA of each for your in just a moment, thank you <3

@theroiprocepios I wouldn't worry, my skins hardly tend to fly off the shelves and especially not that fast, but I get it! A copy will be waiting for you in PA for when you're ready :)
@Techmox Turns out I have an extra each of both! No clue what past me was thinking keeping more extras than I know I'd actually use, but hey, worked out in the end :D I'll set up a PA of each for your in just a moment, thank you <3

@theroiprocepios I wouldn't worry, my skins hardly tend to fly off the shelves and especially not that fast, but I get it! A copy will be waiting for you in PA for when you're ready :)
34822.png Tower/Karak
they/it
+9h FR

Ping me!
----I'll miss your posts otherwise.----
* accent shop
* pure progen
lineage project

* wishlist
21402.png
@CrownedLadybug
just picked up Bundra from the AH, so glad you reprinted that!!! ^^
@CrownedLadybug
just picked up Bundra from the AH, so glad you reprinted that!!! ^^
@CrownedLadybug lovely! Thank you so much <3 Now I'll have whole set of your Tuntun M skins in my collection and I'll use them soon <3
@CrownedLadybug lovely! Thank you so much <3 Now I'll have whole set of your Tuntun M skins in my collection and I'll use them soon <3
NB43KMu.png
@BunnySox Thank you!! I did not expect huge interest for a reprint like this, just for them to slowly trickle out over time, so the amount of people who have already appeared to grab a copy blew me away a bit :D

@Techmox aaaaa I'm flattered!! Thank you again and enjoy <3
@BunnySox Thank you!! I did not expect huge interest for a reprint like this, just for them to slowly trickle out over time, so the amount of people who have already appeared to grab a copy blew me away a bit :D

@Techmox aaaaa I'm flattered!! Thank you again and enjoy <3
34822.png Tower/Karak
they/it
+9h FR

Ping me!
* accent shop
* pure progen
lineage project

* wishlist
21402.png
Alright well I'm going to sleep with somehow only three copies of bundra still on public AH, so if they run out while I'm gone and you still want a copy, raise your hand and I'll start gathering interest for Yet Another Run

Wow y'all sure love bunnies

(Good! I also love bunnies! But wow was this unexpected!)
Alright well I'm going to sleep with somehow only three copies of bundra still on public AH, so if they run out while I'm gone and you still want a copy, raise your hand and I'll start gathering interest for Yet Another Run

Wow y'all sure love bunnies

(Good! I also love bunnies! But wow was this unexpected!)
34822.png Tower/Karak
they/it
+9h FR

Ping me!
* accent shop
* pure progen
lineage project

* wishlist
21402.png
@CrownedLadybug

Hi! A friend showed me your bundra skin and while I missed out on nabbing one on AH, this skin is adorable. If you do end up with another run I'd love a ping. I also have two bunnies of my own, yours is sooo cute :)
@CrownedLadybug

Hi! A friend showed me your bundra skin and while I missed out on nabbing one on AH, this skin is adorable. If you do end up with another run I'd love a ping. I also have two bunnies of my own, yours is sooo cute :)
c33OBRd.png
I missed the bundra run! @CrownedLadybug please put me on the pinglist for future runs?
I missed the bundra run! @CrownedLadybug please put me on the pinglist for future runs?
Free gems!
Derg Shop
Selling UMAs
How to get rich on FR
fe9bfb62fba598d10b8e0d9220eff7fcbb1e117b.png
PtICpts.png
@LovestruckPebble @finder77 I have a new run open in case there's enough interest for it (I'm willing to send it in at four slots this time considering how well it's been selling), so I've put you down for a slot each! If the run falls through, I'll let you know and move you both to a reprint pinglist for the future instead :)
@LovestruckPebble @finder77 I have a new run open in case there's enough interest for it (I'm willing to send it in at four slots this time considering how well it's been selling), so I've put you down for a slot each! If the run falls through, I'll let you know and move you both to a reprint pinglist for the future instead :)
34822.png Tower/Karak
they/it
+9h FR

Ping me!
* accent shop
* pure progen
lineage project

* wishlist
21402.png
@CrownedLadybug I'd love to be on the list for another bundra run!
@CrownedLadybug I'd love to be on the list for another bundra run!
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41