Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | psst. festival tomorrow.
1 2 3 4
@RocketBear Don't do any of your daily activities until after the festival announcement goes up because pretty much all of them can get you festival currency. For your daily gathering Dig in Ice to have a chance of getting chests containing festival skins. and if you have coli team either fully leveled or in the works check out the guides section of the forums for the Festival Coli Guide to see where the best place for you to grind for festival currency is (if you like coli).

Also, if you have fully awakened familiars bond with them for an extra chance at festival currency.
@RocketBear Don't do any of your daily activities until after the festival announcement goes up because pretty much all of them can get you festival currency. For your daily gathering Dig in Ice to have a chance of getting chests containing festival skins. and if you have coli team either fully leveled or in the works check out the guides section of the forums for the Festival Coli Guide to see where the best place for you to grind for festival currency is (if you like coli).

Also, if you have fully awakened familiars bond with them for an extra chance at festival currency.
@Teeka

Thanks!
@Teeka

Thanks!
a button that says she/her on it.a button that says exalt lair on it.a button that says grinding on it, it links to this user's grinding services.
a button that says and links to this user's avatar dragon.a button that says +3 FR time.a button that says about me, it links to this user's about me.
Hey I'm Bea!
Super looking forward to making extra treasure and gems.

Not going to touch the Coli today at all to avoid burnout as much as possible...
And then... We'll probably have a long drop coli stream!
Super looking forward to making extra treasure and gems.

Not going to touch the Coli today at all to avoid burnout as much as possible...
And then... We'll probably have a long drop coli stream!
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
Thanks for the reminder! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
Thanks for the reminder!
16441.png
Dragons for Sale!
I am relatively new and have never been part of the gala. Can anyone give me a cheat sheet of what I should do or look for? I saw above that I should wait for dailies until after 6. Thanks for that tip!
I am relatively new and have never been part of the gala. Can anyone give me a cheat sheet of what I should do or look for? I saw above that I should wait for dailies until after 6. Thanks for that tip!
Immediately buying the ace vista was a mistake
Immediately buying the ace vista was a mistake
Hey, I'm Glass! I'm rather bad at interacting with people, so if I don't respond to something, I probably don't know what to say. Sorry in advance. FR time +2
UNA8DS1.png
Can't wait. Ready to farm the coli tomorrow.
Can't wait. Ready to farm the coli tomorrow.
shadow_0.png

cVPo4yi.png
jA5A7gu.png
leo4ZYP.png

Yw8EvNQ.png
VvgJdjI.png
oaolHwW.png
light_2.png Looking to buy a copy of Skin: Shadekind. Pm if interested
[quote name="Baseballplant" date="2023-01-21 12:24:10" ] i hope the apparel is cool [/quote] I see what you did there. I'm sure it will be :)
Baseballplant wrote on 2023-01-21 12:24:10:
i hope the apparel is cool

I see what you did there. I'm sure it will be :)
April showers bring forth May flowers
[quote name="Bookwyrm8" date="2023-01-21 13:48:36" ] I am relatively new and have never been part of the gala. Can anyone give me a cheat sheet of what I should do or look for? I saw above that I should wait for dailies until after 6. Thanks for that tip! [/quote] @Bookwyrm8 Most site activities will get you fest currency that you can spend at the Grand Exchange for limited-time items! - Pinkerton - getting picks from Arlo - brewing stuff at Baldwin - bonding with familiars - coli - exalting dragons You don't have to do all of these (e.g. maybe you're not into coli and just do other stuff), but the more you do, the more fest currency you get. I recommend getting extras of items, especially the ice auras, because they tend to sell well after the fest is over. There are also limited-time skins for treasure in the Grand Exchange. If you spend your gathering turns digging in ice, you have a chance to get chests with skins in them.
Bookwyrm8 wrote on 2023-01-21 13:48:36:
@Bookwyrm8 Most site activities will get you fest currency that you can spend at the Grand Exchange for limited-time items!
- Pinkerton
- getting picks from Arlo
- brewing stuff at Baldwin
- bonding with familiars
- coli
- exalting dragons

You don't have to do all of these (e.g. maybe you're not into coli and just do other stuff), but the more you do, the more fest currency you get. I recommend getting extras of items, especially the ice auras, because they tend to sell well after the fest is over.

There are also limited-time skins for treasure in the Grand Exchange. If you spend your gathering turns digging in ice, you have a chance to get chests with skins in them.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
[quote name="Achaius" date="2023-01-21 16:23:49" ] [quote name="Bookwyrm8" date="2023-01-21 13:48:36" ] I am relatively new and have never been part of the gala. Can anyone give me a cheat sheet of what I should do or look for? I saw above that I should wait for dailies until after 6. Thanks for that tip! [/quote] @Bookwyrm8 Most site activities will get you fest currency that you can spend at the Grand Exchange for limited-time items! - Pinkerton - getting picks from Arlo - brewing stuff at Baldwin - bonding with familiars - coli - exalting dragons You don't have to do all of these (e.g. maybe you're not into coli and just do other stuff), but the more you do, the more fest currency you get. I recommend getting extras of items, especially the ice auras, because they tend to sell well after the fest is over. There are also limited-time skins for treasure in the Grand Exchange. If you spend your gathering turns digging in ice, you have a chance to get chests with skins in them. [/quote] Thank you so much!
Achaius wrote on 2023-01-21 16:23:49:
Bookwyrm8 wrote on 2023-01-21 13:48:36:
@Bookwyrm8 Most site activities will get you fest currency that you can spend at the Grand Exchange for limited-time items!
- Pinkerton
- getting picks from Arlo
- brewing stuff at Baldwin
- bonding with familiars
- coli
- exalting dragons

You don't have to do all of these (e.g. maybe you're not into coli and just do other stuff), but the more you do, the more fest currency you get. I recommend getting extras of items, especially the ice auras, because they tend to sell well after the fest is over.

There are also limited-time skins for treasure in the Grand Exchange. If you spend your gathering turns digging in ice, you have a chance to get chests with skins in them.

Thank you so much!
1 2 3 4