Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [pride vistas] losing it
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Ascar" date="2023-01-20 09:00:05" ] Seriously, it feels so sincere! And they are not hiding behind descriptions of the colors or something but are actually calling them for what they are, which a lot of games don't. I love it! [/quote] This was my thought exactly! The decision to name them according to what they represent rather than be coy about it is hugely appreciated and makes it feel so much more meaningful, rather than a token gesture. Looks like it's time to bring my pride dragon projects forward...
Ascar wrote on 2023-01-20 09:00:05:
Seriously, it feels so sincere! And they are not hiding behind descriptions of the colors or something but are actually calling them for what they are, which a lot of games don't. I love it!

This was my thought exactly! The decision to name them according to what they represent rather than be coy about it is hugely appreciated and makes it feel so much more meaningful, rather than a token gesture.

Looks like it's time to bring my pride dragon projects forward...
GAY PEOPLE ARE REAL? No but seriously I'm so in love with the new vistas and they work PERFECTLY with the backgrounds. I oughta get one soon!!!

edit: WOOOOOOOOO9OOOOO
GAY PEOPLE ARE REAL? No but seriously I'm so in love with the new vistas and they work PERFECTLY with the backgrounds. I oughta get one soon!!!

edit: WOOOOOOOOO9OOOOO
I hope you have a great day!
The demigender rep actually made me cry I was so happy to see it
Those are almost never included in big pride collections like this.
The demigender rep actually made me cry I was so happy to see it
Those are almost never included in big pride collections like this.
vDH0pGc.png
I came back from inactivity just to snatch up an ace vista
Knowing myself I’m probably gonna go inactive again, but I still wanted it
I came back from inactivity just to snatch up an ace vista
Knowing myself I’m probably gonna go inactive again, but I still wanted it
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
[quote name="Coop7011" date="2023-01-20 09:47:17" ] I was gonna get the acesexual one but man, I just saw the price at 175KT, that's SO much for a vista IMO, kinda sad. [/quote] They’re cheaper than most other vistas in the MP though
Coop7011 wrote on 2023-01-20 09:47:17:
I was gonna get the acesexual one but man, I just saw the price at 175KT, that's SO much for a vista IMO, kinda sad.
They’re cheaper than most other vistas in the MP though
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
though I won't be using mine (I just don't attach much value to my labels really if at all) i am happy to see they included the gay men one, since they don't tend to be treated all that kindly or people say "gay men don't need their own flag!" (i mean do any of us really need one?) but yeah, have at it my dudes, fly that flag! o/
though I won't be using mine (I just don't attach much value to my labels really if at all) i am happy to see they included the gay men one, since they don't tend to be treated all that kindly or people say "gay men don't need their own flag!" (i mean do any of us really need one?) but yeah, have at it my dudes, fly that flag! o/
DVcXRyP.png
[quote name="fuwafuwa" date="2023-01-19 22:35:42" ] it genuinely makes me so happy to scroll through and see them all lmao. like, i know lots of people had things in their sigs before, but it just [b]hits different with the vistas[/b], idk why. [/quote] Could it be due to the vistas being an official part of FR that is actively recognized by staff, whereas signatures are whatever users would like to place in them?
fuwafuwa wrote on 2023-01-19 22:35:42:
it genuinely makes me so happy to scroll through and see them all lmao. like, i know lots of people had things in their sigs before, but it just hits different with the vistas, idk why.

Could it be due to the vistas being an official part of FR that is actively recognized by staff, whereas signatures are whatever users would like to place in them?
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
It's an update I wasn't expecting and its one I absolutely love.
It's an update I wasn't expecting and its one I absolutely love.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
they are SO good, i especially love the continuous background when you put them all side by side. i rushed to gene my most colorful g1 so that i had something to match the rainbow one
they are SO good, i especially love the continuous background when you put them all side by side. i rushed to gene my most colorful g1 so that i had something to match the rainbow one
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
I love them, so much.
I love them, so much.
8T3KoaZ.gif
Normopathy
Caelum | He/They | 21 | Transmasc | Pansexual | Taken
yL97jNW.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6