Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] D&D/FFXIV art [H] G/T/Items/$
Hello! I'm looking for art for a D&D character that I'll be playing in an upcoming campaign.

I don't have my ideas for her appearance fully fleshed out yet, but I know she will be a Reborn (human-looking) Blood Hunter. She might have a phantasmal limb but I'm not sure about that. I'm not really looking for anything super anime-style: there won't be gore in the drawing, but she is a bit of an edgier character and I don't want her to appear too cute.

The D&D character is my main priority, but I'm open to receiving art of my FFXIV character, who is currently a female Lalafell, but has been a female Miqote, female Viera, and male Viera before.

In terms of payment, I've been trying to leave FR for a while and I still have quite a few gems and treasure, and I also have some old event items that might pique your interest. I'm open to a USD transaction, but I would prefer to use up my FR currency.

If you like drawing or are good at drawing female humanoids, feel free to drop a link to your shop or sample work below! I look forward to working together ^-^

I'm subscribed to this thread, so no need to ping me!
Hello! I'm looking for art for a D&D character that I'll be playing in an upcoming campaign.

I don't have my ideas for her appearance fully fleshed out yet, but I know she will be a Reborn (human-looking) Blood Hunter. She might have a phantasmal limb but I'm not sure about that. I'm not really looking for anything super anime-style: there won't be gore in the drawing, but she is a bit of an edgier character and I don't want her to appear too cute.

The D&D character is my main priority, but I'm open to receiving art of my FFXIV character, who is currently a female Lalafell, but has been a female Miqote, female Viera, and male Viera before.

In terms of payment, I've been trying to leave FR for a while and I still have quite a few gems and treasure, and I also have some old event items that might pique your interest. I'm open to a USD transaction, but I would prefer to use up my FR currency.

If you like drawing or are good at drawing female humanoids, feel free to drop a link to your shop or sample work below! I look forward to working together ^-^

I'm subscribed to this thread, so no need to ping me!
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
Hihi!
I'm interested in either designing that character for you and/or just illustrating your FF oc! I'm good with both! <3
I can draw either a more mature looking woman/man and more anime-ish girls!
You can check my prices and examples here!
Hihi!
I'm interested in either designing that character for you and/or just illustrating your FF oc! I'm good with both! <3
I can draw either a more mature looking woman/man and more anime-ish girls!
You can check my prices and examples here!
tumblr_192db27f16ceaa1dbeaf7f505ce6f9c8_ece8d5a5_250.png
hey there! i have a casual pwyw shop HERE, with more examples at my deviantart linked in the first post. these days i draw more guys than girls but thats actually largely bc im trying to push myself out of my comfort zone, i definitely like to draw girls too hehe. let me know if you think my style suits you! :)
hey there! i have a casual pwyw shop HERE, with more examples at my deviantart linked in the first post. these days i draw more guys than girls but thats actually largely bc im trying to push myself out of my comfort zone, i definitely like to draw girls too hehe. let me know if you think my style suits you! :)
G05RONQ.png
HJLIYn4.png
qolvKrW.png
kdxdYDq.png
DxCICZ1.png
98.png image4.png loop.gif
@kaniari

Hello! I really like your art style—I'm just wondering if you take FR currency at all, or just USD $?
@kaniari

Hello! I really like your art style—I'm just wondering if you take FR currency at all, or just USD $?
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
Hi! If you are still looking for artists I wanted to link my [art shop] where you can see examples of my art and a guide to my pricing. I'm not sure that you would want your D&D character in my style (I have drawn and designed D&D characters but my style leans cute) but I do occasionally draw FF characters and female humanoids in general are among my favorites to draw :)
Hi! If you are still looking for artists I wanted to link my [art shop] where you can see examples of my art and a guide to my pricing. I'm not sure that you would want your D&D character in my style (I have drawn and designed D&D characters but my style leans cute) but I do occasionally draw FF characters and female humanoids in general are among my favorites to draw :)
pixel by InspectorAlpaca ....
Hiya! My comms are open ^^

Commissions shop here: https://caleumart.weebly.com/commissions.html
Hiya! My comms are open ^^

Commissions shop here: https://caleumart.weebly.com/commissions.html
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
Oh, thank you! I'm really glad you like my art style! <3
I'm only taking USD atm ; v ;
Oh, thank you! I'm really glad you like my art style! <3
I'm only taking USD atm ; v ;
tumblr_192db27f16ceaa1dbeaf7f505ce6f9c8_ece8d5a5_250.png