Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [pride vistas] losing it
1 2 3 4 5 6
literally estatic we have pride vistas im going bonkers and foaming at the mouth to scrounge up treasure to buy them all. thank you fr for releasing them!! also the continous background of the vistas is such a fun easter egg. super happy with this overall muah <3
literally estatic we have pride vistas im going bonkers and foaming at the mouth to scrounge up treasure to buy them all. thank you fr for releasing them!! also the continous background of the vistas is such a fun easter egg. super happy with this overall muah <3
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
I am also really excited about the vistas. I didn't expect this, but it's a very pleasant surprise.
I am also really excited about the vistas. I didn't expect this, but it's a very pleasant surprise.
v2PJF9u.png xWATH5C.png
JvUa9ma.png
fzM10XR.png
cVPo4yi.png
RCP4nqa.png
I'm screaming I'm sooooo happy!!!! And they used the correct lesbian flag!!! I can't believe that I spent 175kt on a vista but it's 100% worth it!!!! Hahaha, now if only I could have the trans and lesbian flags on one vista. (Or the nonbinary one, but I prefer the trans flag and always use it as a nonbinary lesbian.)
I'm screaming I'm sooooo happy!!!! And they used the correct lesbian flag!!! I can't believe that I spent 175kt on a vista but it's 100% worth it!!!! Hahaha, now if only I could have the trans and lesbian flags on one vista. (Or the nonbinary one, but I prefer the trans flag and always use it as a nonbinary lesbian.)
it genuinely makes me so happy to scroll through and see them all lmao. like, i know lots of people had things in their sigs before, but it just hits different with the vistas, idk why.
it genuinely makes me so happy to scroll through and see them all lmao. like, i know lots of people had things in their sigs before, but it just hits different with the vistas, idk why.
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
honestly i find vistas overpriced but its worth it to spend for these. you get to express yourself with a cute landscape bg? sign me up
honestly i find vistas overpriced but its worth it to spend for these. you get to express yourself with a cute landscape bg? sign me up
Honestly, my favourite thing has been seeing everyone match up their avatars to their vistas :3 I'll probably go back to Acutorostrata soon since I adore him, but I'm using Cephalopoda for now since he works so well with it
Honestly, my favourite thing has been seeing everyone match up their avatars to their vistas :3 I'll probably go back to Acutorostrata soon since I adore him, but I'm using Cephalopoda for now since he works so well with it
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
i really really love the pride vistas sm, got so much joy
i really really love the pride vistas sm, got so much joy
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
I haven't bought a new vista in years... I'm really happy about these though. And the backgrounds of them are so pretty too! It was hard to pick between the non-binary & trans ones, also want the lesbian one, and the rainbow one, and the progress one... (if only we could have more than one at once) but I have this one for now! Yippee [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
I haven't bought a new vista in years... I'm really happy about these though. And the backgrounds of them are so pretty too! It was hard to pick between the non-binary & trans ones, also want the lesbian one, and the rainbow one, and the progress one... (if only we could have more than one at once) but I have this one for now! Yippee
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
My money is gone but it was totally worth it. They're so pretty, and the art is amazing!! 10/10 worth being broke. I only wish I could afford more to put in my dragons bios ;-;.
My money is gone but it was totally worth it. They're so pretty, and the art is amazing!! 10/10 worth being broke. I only wish I could afford more to put in my dragons bios ;-;.
434-Ga-ZA-1.png
[color=816d56][size=4][font=cambria]In tears that 90% o' this thread has people with th' pride ribbons, I love them so much an' I can't wait for June to use them ! I love th' scene they form together also [emoji=flowering tree size=1]
In tears that 90% o' this thread has people with th' pride ribbons, I love them so much an' I can't wait for June to use them ! I love th' scene they form together also
UDy41Fx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6