Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon Vistas & Ancient Genes
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 88 89
OMG HOORAY!!! Rainbow ribbons!! They're awfully pretty, really cool update! and I'm honestly REALLY happy to see Abbie's finally getting underbelly, huge win overall [emoji=heart size=1] Thank you, FR team!!!
OMG HOORAY!!! Rainbow ribbons!! They're awfully pretty, really cool update! and I'm honestly REALLY happy to see Abbie's finally getting underbelly, huge win overall

Thank you, FR team!!!
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
[quote name="Aeothyr" date="2023-01-19 16:12:35" ] The ribbon vistas are very nice! I just wish they didn't cost so pricy (or at all, & were unlimited)... maybe I'm a bit bitter, it feels a little odd to have to pay to have representation of my identity (especially when you have multiple flags, I really can't afford to get vistas for all of them). [/quote] @Aeothyr I’d be down to buy you one of the vistas if you want :D Personally it makes sense that the vistas would still have a price tag just to make them like any other vista, and if ever there’s always free buttons to place on the signature :D
Aeothyr wrote on 2023-01-19 16:12:35:
The ribbon vistas are very nice! I just wish they didn't cost so pricy (or at all, & were unlimited)... maybe I'm a bit bitter, it feels a little odd to have to pay to have representation of my identity (especially when you have multiple flags, I really can't afford to get vistas for all of them).

@Aeothyr
I’d be down to buy you one of the vistas if you want :D Personally it makes sense that the vistas would still have a price tag just to make them like any other vista, and if ever there’s always free buttons to place on the signature :D
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair It's okay, I appreciate the offer however! ^_^
@Altair It's okay, I appreciate the offer however! ^_^
want to turn your dragon into a worm? CLICK --> HEREaa944f9a7f2920f98676e5f5df9155ae52e51893.png
@Kuzuryushin i think the dominance page used to say something about fighting the beastclans and they changed it to other flights

i'm curious about the descriptions too

(and i forgot what the antlers description used to be, so thanks for quoting it... just learned what the joke was there, yikes)
@Kuzuryushin i think the dominance page used to say something about fighting the beastclans and they changed it to other flights

i'm curious about the descriptions too

(and i forgot what the antlers description used to be, so thanks for quoting it... just learned what the joke was there, yikes)
WishlistRandom Tundra Generator"Accent: Jelliecatcher" for Pearlcatcher female dragonsA very watermelon-looking bogsneak hatchlingA blue Tundra dragon wearing mushrooms and flowers with a treasure pile next to it
How long will all the ribbons be available in the marketplace?

Like, I'm sure the items are permanent, and will cycle with all the others, but how long will all of them be available all at once as they are now?
How long will all the ribbons be available in the marketplace?

Like, I'm sure the items are permanent, and will cycle with all the others, but how long will all of them be available all at once as they are now?
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
[quote name="Altair" date="2023-01-19 16:23:43" ] [quote name="Aeothyr" date="2023-01-19 16:12:35" ] The ribbon vistas are very nice! I just wish they didn't cost so pricy (or at all, & were unlimited)... maybe I'm a bit bitter, it feels a little odd to have to pay to have representation of my identity (especially when you have multiple flags, I really can't afford to get vistas for all of them). [/quote] @/Aeothyr I’d be down to buy you one of the vistas if you want :D Personally it makes sense that the vistas would still have a price tag just to make them like any other vista, and if ever there’s always free buttons to place on the signature :D [/quote] There's also at least one thread in Raffles and Giveaways handing them out for free to people who want one but can't afford the price tag.
Altair wrote on 2023-01-19 16:23:43:
Aeothyr wrote on 2023-01-19 16:12:35:
The ribbon vistas are very nice! I just wish they didn't cost so pricy (or at all, & were unlimited)... maybe I'm a bit bitter, it feels a little odd to have to pay to have representation of my identity (especially when you have multiple flags, I really can't afford to get vistas for all of them).

@/Aeothyr
I’d be down to buy you one of the vistas if you want :D Personally it makes sense that the vistas would still have a price tag just to make them like any other vista, and if ever there’s always free buttons to place on the signature :D

There's also at least one thread in Raffles and Giveaways handing them out for free to people who want one but can't afford the price tag.
nInTqKu.png
@akesi Lol, imho the antler joke was funny and discreet enough to be fine. But it's their website and if they want to scrub it down that hard I get it.

Am I so out of touch for that 'yikes' surprising me to see? Was it that bad? o_o
@akesi Lol, imho the antler joke was funny and discreet enough to be fine. But it's their website and if they want to scrub it down that hard I get it.

Am I so out of touch for that 'yikes' surprising me to see? Was it that bad? o_o

They/them, +0 FR time
Xd23BYL.gif
x363j0D.pngCsWpUgY.png Fandragon Wishlist
Sketches for gems
TCgSL.gif
[quote name="Gathouria" date="2023-01-19 14:39:09" ] [quote name="NorthSong" date="2023-01-19 14:31:33" ] [quote name="Gathouria" date="2023-01-19 14:28:47" ] My only problem is that I have to choose just ONE vista. Thank you, staff, I am so happy about these [/quote] Don't forget that you can put a vista in your dragon's bios, too! Any vista you have applied to your account can also be used in bios, and you can use a different one for each dragon if you like. Like in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60475026]this one of mine[/url], for example. [/quote] oh my god I completely forgot about that??? thank you kind friend I'm buying them all and pasting them onto everyone [/quote] no problem! you're doing the deities' work! [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=2]
Gathouria wrote on 2023-01-19 14:39:09:
NorthSong wrote on 2023-01-19 14:31:33:
Gathouria wrote on 2023-01-19 14:28:47:
My only problem is that I have to choose just ONE vista. Thank you, staff, I am so happy about these

Don't forget that you can put a vista in your dragon's bios, too! Any vista you have applied to your account can also be used in bios, and you can use a different one for each dragon if you like. Like in this one of mine, for example.

oh my god I completely forgot about that??? thank you kind friend I'm buying them all and pasting them onto everyone

no problem! you're doing the deities' work!
UJXttDL.png
[quote name="Kuzuryushin" date="2023-01-19 16:28:31" ] Lol, imho the antler joke was funny and discreet enough to be fine. But it's their website and if they want to scrub it down that hard I get it. Am I so out of touch for that 'yikes' surprising me to see? Was it that bad? o_o [/quote] Hello @Kuzuryushin. We don't want "jokes" in our item descriptions that in the real world don't pass the "can you explain the joke?" test. Thank you!
Kuzuryushin wrote on 2023-01-19 16:28:31:
Lol, imho the antler joke was funny and discreet enough to be fine. But it's their website and if they want to scrub it down that hard I get it.

Hello @Kuzuryushin. We don't want "jokes" in our item descriptions that in the real world don't pass the "can you explain the joke?" test. Thank you!
[quote name="SilverChilver" date="2023-01-19 15:55:17" ]Thank you FR, especially for sticking to the stance that our identity is not political.[/quote] This right here, thank you staff [emoji=heart] Love the scene artwork in the vista backgrounds as well!
SilverChilver wrote on 2023-01-19 15:55:17:
Thank you FR, especially for sticking to the stance that our identity is not political.

This right here, thank you staff

Love the scene artwork in the vista backgrounds as well!
Lucius      

 He / Him.

                   

An image of two crossed swords; both are ivory-coloured filigree rapiers.
[Image Description: An image of two crossed swords; both are ivory-coloured filigree rapiers.]
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 88 89