Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon Vistas & Ancient Genes
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 88 89
Thank you staff!!! [emoji=rainbow size=1]
Thank you staff!!!

Art by
Rashakiro
MxpKMoG.png_________________________________
~ Crazy
He/him
Brazilian
(FR+5)
Ahhh the pride ribbons are so gorgeous!! I'll be getting my hands on all of them for my dragons soon!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Ahhh the pride ribbons are so gorgeous!! I'll be getting my hands on all of them for my dragons soon!!
They/It/Squid - FR +8
Kr9KGJR.png
one of my favourite updates yet! <3
one of my favourite updates yet! <3
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
This is a wonderful update. I really really love the ribbons. Thank you Staff, these have helped me smile after a bad day
This is a wonderful update. I really really love the ribbons. Thank you Staff, these have helped me smile after a bad day
xoTBwi7.png
Absolutely thrilled with these ribbons! [emoji=guardian love size=1] I would love if there was an update to include Demisexual and other similar identities [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Absolutely thrilled with these ribbons!

I would love if there was an update to include Demisexual and other similar identities
These are amazing! Abbes really needed underbelly, and omg you guys went above and beyond for the pride flags- usually content like this only includes a handful of identities. I barely see representation for demigenders! Will be picking up the demiboy vista in February once Shadow flight gets its discount [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
These are amazing! Abbes really needed underbelly, and omg you guys went above and beyond for the pride flags- usually content like this only includes a handful of identities. I barely see representation for demigenders! Will be picking up the demiboy vista in February once Shadow flight gets its discount
oRkijoy.png
tqGkHih.png
ePOliyb.png
Q0p4QGz.png
YMPbu9R.png
transcatcher.pngmbWgKmD.png
Seriously I just want to thank you staff for the pride ribbons! I feel seen :)
Seriously I just want to thank you staff for the pride ribbons! I feel seen :)
DbPd1nP.png
these are so cool i am in LOVE <3
these are so cool i am in LOVE <3
T1f2Sfr.png

they/them ♦ previously rouue
dark academia lover

like quest & hatchery
In tears and in love
In tears and in love
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
FR really said gay rights!! :D love these new vistas, can't wait to get hold of some of them!
FR really said gay rights!! :D love these new vistas, can't wait to get hold of some of them!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 88 89