Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Hibikase (Void Cover) my beloved
Hibikase (Void Cover) my beloved
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
me and you and all of these living dead
burning up in the sun where the bodies add
me and you and all of these living dead
burning up in the sun where the bodies add
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
Need to start being active here again aaaaa
Need to start being active here again aaaaa
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
Oh my stars I need to do things but I just woke up and I really want food
Oh my stars I need to do things but I just woke up and I really want food
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
AA. That was a confrontation that I hope led to good things. Still made me anxious, though.
AA. That was a confrontation that I hope led to good things. Still made me anxious, though.
hu72dVR.png
may or may not be a little more mentally ill than i know
may or may not be a little more mentally ill than i know
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
Dang it school how many times do I have to tell you the 30 minutes we have for lunch is NOT ENOUGH FREE TIME fun fact some of us have SOCIAL LIVES TO LIVE and it is already difficult enough to talk to my partner,

I don't want to move to a different RTI class, especially with a teacher I don't even have. I don't know if he's strict about phones or uses that, Go Guardian crap mrrrrrgh
Dang it school how many times do I have to tell you the 30 minutes we have for lunch is NOT ENOUGH FREE TIME fun fact some of us have SOCIAL LIVES TO LIVE and it is already difficult enough to talk to my partner,

I don't want to move to a different RTI class, especially with a teacher I don't even have. I don't know if he's strict about phones or uses that, Go Guardian crap mrrrrrgh
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
Just came back from the vet and my little guinea pig lady seems to be almost back to normal tho I can't help but wonder why she was so unwell this morning... vet couldn't find anything wrong with her either so here is hoping she's okay
Just came back from the vet and my little guinea pig lady seems to be almost back to normal tho I can't help but wonder why she was so unwell this morning... vet couldn't find anything wrong with her either so here is hoping she's okay
2aoyUTU.png
NOOOOO NO NO DONT KILL HIM
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
[quote name="Lynz" date="2023-01-17 10:37:17" ] NOOOOO NO NO DONT KILL HIM [/quote] aaaand he got shot. great.
Lynz wrote on 2023-01-17 10:37:17:
aaaand he got shot. great.
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png