Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I have so many projects that I don't know where to start. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
I have so many projects that I don't know where to start.
Mini rant.

I hate how bullying gets glossed over to this day and how people seem to act like it doesn't affect the bullied individual as if it's something one can 'easily get over because it's just kids being kids'.
No, it's not always just a simple just kids being kids or teens being teens. Fully aware some kids that do bully have various issues themselves. But some are just sadists and nothing else. They are also often at fault for fully messing someone's life up and I'm tired to hear how bullying never has to do with it.
Mini rant.

I hate how bullying gets glossed over to this day and how people seem to act like it doesn't affect the bullied individual as if it's something one can 'easily get over because it's just kids being kids'.
No, it's not always just a simple just kids being kids or teens being teens. Fully aware some kids that do bully have various issues themselves. But some are just sadists and nothing else. They are also often at fault for fully messing someone's life up and I'm tired to hear how bullying never has to do with it.
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
TFW your best friend of 4 years apparently completely forgets you exist and then casually messages you out of the blue apologizing for "forgetting to reply for 9 weeks" after the last time you heard from them was Halloween like it’d totally normal to just straight up forget the existence of someone who was your closest friend for years.

This is exactly why I don’t like to let myself bond with people and am constantly paranoid whenever I actually do ugh
TFW your best friend of 4 years apparently completely forgets you exist and then casually messages you out of the blue apologizing for "forgetting to reply for 9 weeks" after the last time you heard from them was Halloween like it’d totally normal to just straight up forget the existence of someone who was your closest friend for years.

This is exactly why I don’t like to let myself bond with people and am constantly paranoid whenever I actually do ugh
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
belly full of yummy food, now to lay down and enjoy the soul link stream
belly full of yummy food, now to lay down and enjoy the soul link stream
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
On another note, broccoli does not work well with marinades. At least it still tasted good. Mushrooms worked perfectly fine, maybe tofu and anything that's good at absorbing stuff will work with this tasty marinade

And a recipe for anyone who wants to try it. Probably works with other stuff. I originally tried it with mushrooms.

1 tbsp vegetable or olive oil
1 tbsp soy sauce
1/2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce
Sriracha (I eyeballed the amount I used)
Black pepper
Sesame oil
Tajin
White granulated sugar

1. Mix the vegetable/olive oil, soy sauce, worcestershire, sriracha, and black pepper together in a bowl.
2. Add mushrooms to the marinade. Toss them to ensure that all of them are evenly coated.
3. Air fry the mushrooms at 300 degrees Fahrenheit (150 degrees Celsius) for 15 minutes. Stir them around halfway through cooking if needed.
4. While the mushrooms are air frying, add sesame oil, tajin, and sugar to the marinade.
5. When the mushrooms finish cooking, toss them in the marinade again.
6. Garnish with sesame seeds and/or cilantro.

You can pan fry the mushrooms if you don't have an air fryer, though I have no idea how long you'd need to fry them in a pan for.

EDIT: You can likely substitute lemon or lime juice for tajin and oyster sauce for sugar. No idea on what measurements to use for those.
On another note, broccoli does not work well with marinades. At least it still tasted good. Mushrooms worked perfectly fine, maybe tofu and anything that's good at absorbing stuff will work with this tasty marinade

And a recipe for anyone who wants to try it. Probably works with other stuff. I originally tried it with mushrooms.

1 tbsp vegetable or olive oil
1 tbsp soy sauce
1/2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce
Sriracha (I eyeballed the amount I used)
Black pepper
Sesame oil
Tajin
White granulated sugar

1. Mix the vegetable/olive oil, soy sauce, worcestershire, sriracha, and black pepper together in a bowl.
2. Add mushrooms to the marinade. Toss them to ensure that all of them are evenly coated.
3. Air fry the mushrooms at 300 degrees Fahrenheit (150 degrees Celsius) for 15 minutes. Stir them around halfway through cooking if needed.
4. While the mushrooms are air frying, add sesame oil, tajin, and sugar to the marinade.
5. When the mushrooms finish cooking, toss them in the marinade again.
6. Garnish with sesame seeds and/or cilantro.

You can pan fry the mushrooms if you don't have an air fryer, though I have no idea how long you'd need to fry them in a pan for.

EDIT: You can likely substitute lemon or lime juice for tajin and oyster sauce for sugar. No idea on what measurements to use for those.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
dressing dragons > geneing them ((money mostly))
dressing dragons > geneing them ((money mostly))
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
I just want to be listened to and taken seriously by my own mother why is that so hard even at almost 19 years old
I just want to be listened to and taken seriously by my own mother why is that so hard even at almost 19 years old
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
i really need to update my playlist
and find new songs in general
i really need to update my playlist
and find new songs in general
jYQWrO1.pngwBLs0O1.pngJZTAurm.pngMs7a4L5.png
DHc3orZ.png
black_cat.png
i think that meme team inspired me, once my flingza is maxed out i think i wanna swap to an inkbrush

that way i can have two modes based on the circumstance; run around and be a nuisance/distraction for my team, and silly (draw heart on map. or amogus. both work)
i think that meme team inspired me, once my flingza is maxed out i think i wanna swap to an inkbrush

that way i can have two modes based on the circumstance; run around and be a nuisance/distraction for my team, and silly (draw heart on map. or amogus. both work)
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
CROCOITE ORDERED

LET'S GOOOOO
CROCOITE ORDERED

LET'S GOOOOO
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources