Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dino Survival Games! (PoT, BoB, Isle, +)
Hello! I just wanted to see if anyone else plays dinosaur survival games here and which the FR community favors. My main is Beasts of Bermuda but I recently bought Path of Titans on a sale and am having fun so far. I play a variety of dinos on BoB but Amargasaurus is my favorite on PoT. I'd love some friends on either if anyone wants to do quests or trials together.
Hello! I just wanted to see if anyone else plays dinosaur survival games here and which the FR community favors. My main is Beasts of Bermuda but I recently bought Path of Titans on a sale and am having fun so far. I play a variety of dinos on BoB but Amargasaurus is my favorite on PoT. I'd love some friends on either if anyone wants to do quests or trials together.
Haven't played any so far, but one I wanted to check out was Saurian, where you play as my favorite dinosaur, Dakotaraptor. I think it's still in beta, so I don't think there's really any other dino you can play as, yet? I would love to check out any new games, though! (Especially if it has feathered dinos...)
Haven't played any so far, but one I wanted to check out was Saurian, where you play as my favorite dinosaur, Dakotaraptor. I think it's still in beta, so I don't think there's really any other dino you can play as, yet? I would love to check out any new games, though! (Especially if it has feathered dinos...)
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
I love Beasts of Bermuda :>
I love Beasts of Bermuda :>
Avatar dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93955351
i've played all of the main three! the isle is the one with my most hours (900+), but i haven't played it for like half a year. i still love legacy and it's the only game with my favorite dino (shantungosaurus) but evrima leaves a lot to be desired. i tried to play beasts of bermuda but just couldn't get into it after ~80 hours, though i recently reinstalled it to troll with friends as the ai creatures which was a lot of fun lmao. path of titans is my current main dino game and definitely my favorite + the best one overall of the main three. barsboldia is my main there ^_^ if you haven't found a community server you like yet, divine beasts is a pretty good one as it has a boosted growth rate and modded dinosaurs!
i've played all of the main three! the isle is the one with my most hours (900+), but i haven't played it for like half a year. i still love legacy and it's the only game with my favorite dino (shantungosaurus) but evrima leaves a lot to be desired. i tried to play beasts of bermuda but just couldn't get into it after ~80 hours, though i recently reinstalled it to troll with friends as the ai creatures which was a lot of fun lmao. path of titans is my current main dino game and definitely my favorite + the best one overall of the main three. barsboldia is my main there ^_^ if you haven't found a community server you like yet, divine beasts is a pretty good one as it has a boosted growth rate and modded dinosaurs!
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
[quote name="ClaratheBlaziken" date="2023-01-07 13:22:09" ] Haven't played any so far, but one I wanted to check out was Saurian, where you play as my favorite dinosaur, Dakotaraptor. I think it's still in beta, so I don't think there's really any other dino you can play as, yet? I would love to check out any new games, though! (Especially if it has feathered dinos...) [/quote] I had forgotten about Saurian but I remember hearing about it awhile ago. I think the raptor’s feathers are done very well. That model and Evrima’s raptor animations would be my ideal raptor experience.
ClaratheBlaziken wrote on 2023-01-07 13:22:09:
I had forgotten about Saurian but I remember hearing about it awhile ago. I think the raptor’s feathers are done very well. That model and Evrima’s raptor animations would be my ideal raptor experience.
I really like Path of Titans; however my game lags really badly because I'm using a no-well-suited laptop. I plan to upgrade in the next couple of years and enjoy the Epic graphics of the game! My favourite dinos so far are Sucho and Thalas, because their playstyle is very chill and passive on Realism servers!

What PoT servers do you prefer to play on, community servers or officials?
And if you prefer community servers, what's your favourite community server?
If you prefer officials, then why? I'm curious bc to see other's perspectives even though I prefer community servers. :3
I really like Path of Titans; however my game lags really badly because I'm using a no-well-suited laptop. I plan to upgrade in the next couple of years and enjoy the Epic graphics of the game! My favourite dinos so far are Sucho and Thalas, because their playstyle is very chill and passive on Realism servers!

What PoT servers do you prefer to play on, community servers or officials?
And if you prefer community servers, what's your favourite community server?
If you prefer officials, then why? I'm curious bc to see other's perspectives even though I prefer community servers. :3
most people put something meaningful here...
I used to play BoB back when I had a computer capable of running it, and have a lot of friends who still do :)) used to love playing acro and investing all my points into GP to take care of the baby dinos
I used to play BoB back when I had a computer capable of running it, and have a lot of friends who still do :)) used to love playing acro and investing all my points into GP to take care of the baby dinos
image0.gif
I really don't like multiplayer survival games so I'm hoping for a single player dino game one day.
I really don't like multiplayer survival games so I'm hoping for a single player dino game one day.
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
I played Isle for a while but I just really want a dinosaur survival game that actually sees a full release, for god's sake :,) I thought Saurian was gonna be that but it's been in the same place for years as far as I know, so that's awesome (sarcasm).
I played Isle for a while but I just really want a dinosaur survival game that actually sees a full release, for god's sake :,) I thought Saurian was gonna be that but it's been in the same place for years as far as I know, so that's awesome (sarcasm).
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif