Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Movie?
1 2 3
Anyone Got a favorite movie? What's the title? What genre? Whats the story line? I like Real Steel, like a sci-fi. Well, not really xD. [emoji=music note size=1] Look it up! it's amazing!
Anyone Got a favorite movie? What's the title? What genre? Whats the story line?

I like Real Steel, like a sci-fi. Well, not really xD.

Look it up! it's amazing!
-LevelHeart
Spider-Man: A new Universe (aka Into the Spider-verse, depending on where you live)
An action superhero movie about a teenager with who is struggling with people having too high expectations of him. On top of that, he suddenly becomes the new Spider-Man. Much more happens afterwards, but I'll keep it as spoiler-free as possible.
The story, artstyle and music are great. And the humour is on point. Eevryone, go watch it if you haven't already. It's currently on Netflix.
Spider-Man: A new Universe (aka Into the Spider-verse, depending on where you live)
An action superhero movie about a teenager with who is struggling with people having too high expectations of him. On top of that, he suddenly becomes the new Spider-Man. Much more happens afterwards, but I'll keep it as spoiler-free as possible.
The story, artstyle and music are great. And the humour is on point. Eevryone, go watch it if you haven't already. It's currently on Netflix.
interview with the vampire (gay vampire divorce. that's pretty much it)
interview with the vampire (gay vampire divorce. that's pretty much it)
.+*Wishlist*+.
Good Will Hunting has always been one of my favourites. It makes me bawl everytime I watch it haha
Good Will Hunting has always been one of my favourites. It makes me bawl everytime I watch it haha

BczZn60.png
The Book of Kells. I love that movie so much. It's can be so sad, but the animation is captivating.
The Book of Kells. I love that movie so much. It's can be so sad, but the animation is captivating.
DuLvCwY.png
Leave No Trace (the beginning is based off of a true story) or How To Train You Dragon. I also really love the style of Wes Anderson films; very unique and warm.
Leave No Trace (the beginning is based off of a true story) or How To Train You Dragon. I also really love the style of Wes Anderson films; very unique and warm.
most people put something meaningful here...
Pretty stereotypical considering my username, but Black Swan (2010). I don't think I've ever had another movie unsettle me as much in being as close to my own family trauma as that one, and I just love the way in which Nina's spiral into psychosis is explored. It's helped me understand myself and my healing process a lot more.
Pretty stereotypical considering my username, but Black Swan (2010). I don't think I've ever had another movie unsettle me as much in being as close to my own family trauma as that one, and I just love the way in which Nina's spiral into psychosis is explored. It's helped me understand myself and my healing process a lot more.
image0.gif
I don't have a favorite movie per se, but if I want some background noise or something to help kickstart the art muse or even something to sing along with, I toss on the 2004 rendition of The Phantom of the Opera.
I don't have a favorite movie per se, but if I want some background noise or something to help kickstart the art muse or even something to sing along with, I toss on the 2004 rendition of The Phantom of the Opera.
9iqeDz7.png
There's a few I'd put as favourite, since there are genre differences and I love them for different reasons. Top 5 I'd say are (in no particular order):

The Illusionist
The Prince of Egypt
MirrorMask
Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Practical Magic
There's a few I'd put as favourite, since there are genre differences and I love them for different reasons. Top 5 I'd say are (in no particular order):

The Illusionist
The Prince of Egypt
MirrorMask
Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Practical Magic
PVtiMwp.pngFRT+3 PVtiMwp.pngShe/They PVtiMwp.pngPing Me
P3v4egs.gif
Have you seen The Yellow Sign?
Avatar and Avatar: The Way of Water. Both were amazing and I love them with all my dang heart.

And The Lord of The Rings trilogy.

Both very fantasy, both with amazing story lines and characters and world lore. You could dive into both and get lost for days (in a good way, of course).
Both also have amazing soundtracks.

Avatar and Avatar: The Way of Water. Both were amazing and I love them with all my dang heart.

And The Lord of The Rings trilogy.

Both very fantasy, both with amazing story lines and characters and world lore. You could dive into both and get lost for days (in a good way, of course).
Both also have amazing soundtracks.

9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
1 2 3