Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Movie?
1 2 3
Mad Max: Fury Road and The Crow.
Mad Max: Fury Road and The Crow.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
I can't help it but I really love National Treasure
I can't help it but I really love National Treasure
LEpJMnn.png
KNdRBxl.png
Gjf5omr.png
jA5A7gu.png
cutkr0S.png
NlmYDAS.png
EL8P38X.png
4w8OesX.png
mlHpBMC.png
feXtM27.png
7ewyNmz.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
ylvJy9P.png
Jurassic Park, Chopping Mall, Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, Saw, Home, and Shrek the Musical are top favorites of mine
Jurassic Park, Chopping Mall, Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, Saw, Home, and Shrek the Musical are top favorites of mine
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
I actually don't really have a favorite movie rn but I'm like 99.997% positive when the Super Mario Bros movie comes out that'll end up being my favorite lollll
I actually don't really have a favorite movie rn but I'm like 99.997% positive when the Super Mario Bros movie comes out that'll end up being my favorite lollll
k6ftfga.png 1vAtYxM.png
H0t7Ypl.png
eTmFfQ7.png
kCHWEjf.png
ipXQ8Fw.png
Ca6EHIb.png
xlJfgCt.png
Rl71vuP.png
oaolHwW.png
o4KdtaP.png
pixil-frame-0245.png
W2pwiXX.png
8GgdVkW.png
VOowzno.png
gYW0j5f.png
tumblr_p51ctjgepA1vamgqko8_100.png
Hear me out.
Pokemon the First Movie (1999).
Stay away from the Netflix adaptation.
I am also 100% biased for Pokemon.
Hear me out.
Pokemon the First Movie (1999).
Stay away from the Netflix adaptation.
I am also 100% biased for Pokemon.
Khadgar: "Impetuous imposters imperil important improvements."
King Julien: "I like to move it, move it!"
Thunder! Thunder! THUNDERCATS! HOOO!!
Clan Lore (Clan profile page.) Tree-Bound Subspecies forum thread
Couldn't pick just one; some of my favorites would have to be How to train your dragon, Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse, Pacific Rim, Mad Max: Fury Road and Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron.

I don't even know what I prefer with how wide my range of "favorite movie" is euhgfkjhgkfg
Couldn't pick just one; some of my favorites would have to be How to train your dragon, Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse, Pacific Rim, Mad Max: Fury Road and Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron.

I don't even know what I prefer with how wide my range of "favorite movie" is euhgfkjhgkfg
Nocta | she/they | +10 FR time
"Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope."
6pMAXtp.jpg
The LOTR extended, most Star Wars movies, Lion King, the How to Train Your Dragon trilogy, Galaxy Quest, Star Trek: First Contact, and Event Horizon.
The LOTR extended, most Star Wars movies, Lion King, the How to Train Your Dragon trilogy, Galaxy Quest, Star Trek: First Contact, and Event Horizon.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
Interstellar (2014)
Interstellar (2014)
halloween (1978), the texas chainsaw massacre (1974), re-animator, the thing, (1982), beetlejuice, what we do in the shadows and the lost boys are some of my faves! i love horror from the 70s-90s or movies with just a "weird" vibe to them.

halloween is possibly my all time fave. im actually starting a collection of michael myers merch that is very steadily growing haha
halloween (1978), the texas chainsaw massacre (1974), re-animator, the thing, (1982), beetlejuice, what we do in the shadows and the lost boys are some of my faves! i love horror from the 70s-90s or movies with just a "weird" vibe to them.

halloween is possibly my all time fave. im actually starting a collection of michael myers merch that is very steadily growing haha
MUYNhfy.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
The truman show
The truman show
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Hey
1 2 3