Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
why did mighty ape take down the weapon mini figs noooo

i cant just have only 2 splattershot pros and nothing else why would you do this
why did mighty ape take down the weapon mini figs noooo

i cant just have only 2 splattershot pros and nothing else why would you do this
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
250 hours in and I'm still really, really bad at this game :')
250 hours in and I'm still really, really bad at this game :')
ougghh ggoooo waaghhhh
ougghh ggoooo waaghhhh

dreamy ! she/it
Delivered at the Speed of Light!
ezgif-1-7654f28258.png

tumblr_oubhelQUv91qlxugio1_75sq.png tumblr_oubhelQUv91qlxugio2_75sq.png
'Scuse me! Ra*bits' superstar, Tenma Mitsuru, comin' through!

I think maybe you should stop playing with me.
I think maybe you should stop playing with me.
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
in the lobby; silly mode activated
in the battle; k i l l
in the lobby; silly mode activated
in the battle; k i l l
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
the years weigh on you so heavily
the years weigh on you so heavily
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
Is it strange to simultaneously miss someone, while also not really wanting to talk to them? Because I feel like that almost 24/7 nowadays and Idk how to feel about that
Is it strange to simultaneously miss someone, while also not really wanting to talk to them? Because I feel like that almost 24/7 nowadays and Idk how to feel about that
hhhhhh there's the splatoon 1 inkling amiibos for sale
do i... do i splurge on them for the collection.... the outfit is squid themed but the boy's amiibo gear is sorta similar looking that i could maybe dress up like octavio in game....

i missed out on the octo set a few months back when they popped up... and eb games took down the other 3 amiibo sets that popped up around the new sets release though i did manage to snag an off the hook pack but the other two never had any stock regardless.. this might be my only chance hhhhhhh

that is if they're still up by the time dad gets around to checking the listings
hhhhhh there's the splatoon 1 inkling amiibos for sale
do i... do i splurge on them for the collection.... the outfit is squid themed but the boy's amiibo gear is sorta similar looking that i could maybe dress up like octavio in game....

i missed out on the octo set a few months back when they popped up... and eb games took down the other 3 amiibo sets that popped up around the new sets release though i did manage to snag an off the hook pack but the other two never had any stock regardless.. this might be my only chance hhhhhhh

that is if they're still up by the time dad gets around to checking the listings
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
still upsetti my entire game data had to get wiped when i reinstalled :/
still upsetti my entire game data had to get wiped when i reinstalled :/

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I want to share this silly little python game I've made,,, but also I'm awful at coding so I don't want to be judged for how bad it is shdhshsdhsfdh
I want to share this silly little python game I've made,,, but also I'm awful at coding so I don't want to be judged for how bad it is shdhshsdhsfdh
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves