Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
arcade has been stuck in my head for the past three (two? idek anymore) days and its driving me crazy
arcade has been stuck in my head for the past three (two? idek anymore) days and its driving me crazy
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
oh that's great, updating to the latest version has made the game not run! time to lose all my data and go back to an older build!
oh that's great, updating to the latest version has made the game not run! time to lose all my data and go back to an older build!

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I find comfort in the web that has entrapped me
I find comfort in the web that has entrapped me
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
spines and bipedalism were a mistake
spines and bipedalism were a mistake
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
I really need to find a more reliable image hoster.
I really need to find a more reliable image hoster.
PJb908Z.png
Can it be tomorrow already? Today I have an ear infection and a tooth abscess I'm getting root canaled this afternoon, but I'm at work due to a major case being due in court. Tomorrow, on the other hand, I have a nice spa day vacation with my mother.

So please, today, go away so it can be tomorrow.
Can it be tomorrow already? Today I have an ear infection and a tooth abscess I'm getting root canaled this afternoon, but I'm at work due to a major case being due in court. Tomorrow, on the other hand, I have a nice spa day vacation with my mother.

So please, today, go away so it can be tomorrow.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
I’m super, super, super excited to start practices next week! And they are only about an hour long, 2 days a week! Plus whatever time I spend practicing on my own.
I’m super, super, super excited to start practices next week! And they are only about an hour long, 2 days a week! Plus whatever time I spend practicing on my own.
cTrEW.gifmlHpBMC.png.XdKddgH.png.
Sometimes, I really dislike being female, for many different reasons. Seven days of pain and torture every two to four weeks are probably at the top of the list.
Sometimes, I really dislike being female, for many different reasons. Seven days of pain and torture every two to four weeks are probably at the top of the list.
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
I am in so much p a i n

I cant do anything about it tho cus

1. Where the heck are the school's bathrooms

2. Even if j did know where they were they prolly gross as hell
I am in so much p a i n

I cant do anything about it tho cus

1. Where the heck are the school's bathrooms

2. Even if j did know where they were they prolly gross as hell
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
I will scream
— Shadow (he/it/they)
I will scream
— Shadow (he/it/they)
Chao Garden System
Traumagenic • System of 40+