Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your broadcast message means...
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32
It's supposed to be like a discord emoji, specifically one with a dragon being petted.
It's supposed to be like a discord emoji, specifically one with a dragon being petted.
Flare
Dragon-obsessed gamer nerd
cHa0MYt.png
bYt72YT.png
kHBaXec.png
mlHpBMC.png
yVyFLUa.png
TOKiyyz.pngmXaaw6K.png
o9yS1eq.png
DogHOvc.png
it's a reference to one of my favorite book series, Discworld (specifically the Wyrd Sisters series) by Terry Pratchett. It's a scene where the character of Death comes to take a soul and the witch basically tells him to go away immediately right now

Before that it was "As long as there's light, we've got a chance." from Star Wars: The Force Awakens because 1) I'm an acolight and 2) I think it's a really beautiful sentiment
it's a reference to one of my favorite book series, Discworld (specifically the Wyrd Sisters series) by Terry Pratchett. It's a scene where the character of Death comes to take a soul and the witch basically tells him to go away immediately right now

Before that it was "As long as there's light, we've got a chance." from Star Wars: The Force Awakens because 1) I'm an acolight and 2) I think it's a really beautiful sentiment
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
[color=816d56][size=4][font=cambria]Mine is a line from a song: "Ho visto nubi andare altrove, tu sei il cielo che è restato" which is from a song named Niente più - translated more or less literally: "I saw clouds go elsewhere, you're the sky that stayed"; one o' my favorite quotes indeed [emoji=music notes size=1] !
Mine is a line from a song: "Ho visto nubi andare altrove, tu sei il cielo che è restato" which is from a song named Niente più - translated more or less literally: "I saw clouds go elsewhere, you're the sky that stayed"; one o' my favorite quotes indeed !
UDy41Fx.png
At dead of night enthusist
At dead of night enthusist
1qSQ4Z1.gif She/her +3 FR Time - always open for a hello!
I'm in a weird PHASE right now okay?
I'm weird!
I just change it from, "Roses are red, Violets are blue, Vodka is cheaper for 1 then 2"
I'm in a weird PHASE right now okay?
I'm weird!
I just change it from, "Roses are red, Violets are blue, Vodka is cheaper for 1 then 2"
SXfgiww.png wLurwzJ.pngQUIpVFE.png
bIcdn3S.pngt7CcZoC.png
mlHpBMC.png
kHBaXec.png
YMPbu9R.png
out of about 1400 hours of playtime (in prior, it's like 1650+ now), I have spent probably 600-700 hours in only the Heavensward expansion/part of FFXIV.

I uhm, like that expansion a lot..

edit; also I have way too much freetime on my hands .-.
out of about 1400 hours of playtime (in prior, it's like 1650+ now), I have spent probably 600-700 hours in only the Heavensward expansion/part of FFXIV.

I uhm, like that expansion a lot..

edit; also I have way too much freetime on my hands .-.
i couldnt think of anything sufficiently silly. or, should i say, sillay
i couldnt think of anything sufficiently silly. or, should i say, sillay
r4f9t2.png
When I joined I started off in Wind. I switched to Earth pretty quickly, which has been home ever since, but decided to make that change part of the clan's lore and smashed the two together to get a clan name.

Hence, Clan of the Windswept Earth.
When I joined I started off in Wind. I switched to Earth pretty quickly, which has been home ever since, but decided to make that change part of the clan's lore and smashed the two together to get a clan name.

Hence, Clan of the Windswept Earth.
I love this quote from monsters inc, and I'm in wind. What could be better??
I love this quote from monsters inc, and I'm in wind. What could be better??
So I made a spreadsheet for all of my permanent dragons and am trying to DIY the code in there.
It's not working.
Help.
So I made a spreadsheet for all of my permanent dragons and am trying to DIY the code in there.
It's not working.
Help.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32