Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pest's Big Wig Giveaway - CONCLUDED
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 57 58
wow, thank you for being so generous with your stash!! if i had to pick a favorite food, i think i'd have to go with shepherd's pie; it's just so cozy and comforting, and you can make it soooo many different ways! i've made it several times in several ways and i don't think i'll ever get sick of it [emoji=guardian love size=1] i would like to be pinged if i win & for future giveaways, if that's not too much trouble! thank you again for the opportunity~
wow, thank you for being so generous with your stash!!

if i had to pick a favorite food, i think i'd have to go with shepherd's pie; it's just so cozy and comforting, and you can make it soooo many different ways! i've made it several times in several ways and i don't think i'll ever get sick of it

i would like to be pinged if i win & for future giveaways, if that's not too much trouble! thank you again for the opportunity~
the yachtfather
I have to only pick one favorite food?!?

I have a soft spot in my heart for chicken parmesan. I haven't been able to cook it myself yet because I don't have the time/energy/transportation to get groceries to cook in my life right now, but I do want to start cooking once I'm able to! I also love hamburgers, they're a comfort food.

Recently I tried borscht for the first time too, and I loved that. I want to make it myself at some point if I'm able to!

Please feel free to ping me if I win and for future events!
I have to only pick one favorite food?!?

I have a soft spot in my heart for chicken parmesan. I haven't been able to cook it myself yet because I don't have the time/energy/transportation to get groceries to cook in my life right now, but I do want to start cooking once I'm able to! I also love hamburgers, they're a comfort food.

Recently I tried borscht for the first time too, and I loved that. I want to make it myself at some point if I'm able to!

Please feel free to ping me if I win and for future events!
Pyrouge | Butch Lesbian | They/She | +1 FR
Rivensong_Clan_Banner_Small.png
picking a single favorite food is so hard!! food is so good!! but i think if i really had to think about it my favorite would be my family's corn pudding. i have indeed made it before when i did friendsgiving at college, as well as being an assistant when we've made it for regular thanksgiving – our recipe uses smoked gouda, no cornstarch, and cooking it in a water bath; i'm happy to share the full recipe if i can remember/find it!

i'd love to be pinged for results, as well as future giveaways. you're a phenomenal artist, and i hope this doesn't mean you're leaving the fr team because your contributions have been absolutely incredible and brought so much additional beauty to the site's art! have a great day, and thank you for your generosity <3
picking a single favorite food is so hard!! food is so good!! but i think if i really had to think about it my favorite would be my family's corn pudding. i have indeed made it before when i did friendsgiving at college, as well as being an assistant when we've made it for regular thanksgiving – our recipe uses smoked gouda, no cornstarch, and cooking it in a water bath; i'm happy to share the full recipe if i can remember/find it!

i'd love to be pinged for results, as well as future giveaways. you're a phenomenal artist, and i hope this doesn't mean you're leaving the fr team because your contributions have been absolutely incredible and brought so much additional beauty to the site's art! have a great day, and thank you for your generosity <3
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
ACK my favourite artist!

I think currently, shrimp is what you can wake me for in the middle of the night. preferably wrapped in filo dough like a spring roll with some lovely sweet yet spicy sauce!
I've made regular battered shrimp once though, took forever but was very worth the backpain it ended up causing.

I'd love allll the pinglists please!
ACK my favourite artist!

I think currently, shrimp is what you can wake me for in the middle of the night. preferably wrapped in filo dough like a spring roll with some lovely sweet yet spicy sauce!
I've made regular battered shrimp once though, took forever but was very worth the backpain it ended up causing.

I'd love allll the pinglists please!
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
if we're counting sweets as food, it'd be brigadeiro, if not, probably lasagna? ive made brigadeiro many times (very easy) but not lasagna (not that its hard but i havent tried).

add me to all pinglists
if we're counting sweets as food, it'd be brigadeiro, if not, probably lasagna? ive made brigadeiro many times (very easy) but not lasagna (not that its hard but i havent tried).

add me to all pinglists
QGlDrIs.png Q5eZhV2.png
I will miss your works.
But hope life goes well and enjoyable for you.

My favorite food? That's a hard one, as I love food. But I would have to say,

Sushi
I have attempted to make it, but haven't gotten the ratios right yet.
I've at least been able to figure out how to make it stay together.

Please ping me with the results, and future giveaway/contests.
I will miss your works.
But hope life goes well and enjoyable for you.

My favorite food? That's a hard one, as I love food. But I would have to say,

Sushi
I have attempted to make it, but haven't gotten the ratios right yet.
I've at least been able to figure out how to make it stay together.

Please ping me with the results, and future giveaway/contests.
66ei84J.png
It's a bit hard, but...I think my favorite food is sushi. I've never made it myself, but it's always so good.

Please ping me for results and future raffles!
It's a bit hard, but...I think my favorite food is sushi. I've never made it myself, but it's always so good.

Please ping me for results and future raffles!
Apple crisps! sweet, crunchy, delicious… And even better with ice cream! Thwyre the ultimate dessert, one me and mama make all the time.

tysm for hosting <3 do ping me if you open up any other raffles!
Apple crisps! sweet, crunchy, delicious… And even better with ice cream! Thwyre the ultimate dessert, one me and mama make all the time.

tysm for hosting <3 do ping me if you open up any other raffles!
I don't particularly have a favorite food, but I guess the meatballs and raviolis are pretty close to up there. I have tried my hand at making the meatballs before, but the raviolis are usually store-bought.

And I'd like to be pinged for the results!
I don't particularly have a favorite food, but I guess the meatballs and raviolis are pretty close to up there. I have tried my hand at making the meatballs before, but the raviolis are usually store-bought.

And I'd like to be pinged for the results!
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
My favorite food is probably steamed bean buns. I've made the "fake" versions (steaming red bean paste in biscuit dough) a number of times (they're not very good, but about on par with the cheaper versions that you can get in stores), but my sister once made the actual dough herself from scratch and those tasted AMAZING.

Thank you for hosting this! I'd like to be pinged for both results and future giveaways/contests, please!
My favorite food is probably steamed bean buns. I've made the "fake" versions (steaming red bean paste in biscuit dough) a number of times (they're not very good, but about on par with the cheaper versions that you can get in stores), but my sister once made the actual dough herself from scratch and those tasted AMAZING.

Thank you for hosting this! I'd like to be pinged for both results and future giveaways/contests, please!
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 57 58