Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Quitting! Everything must go!
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Do you have any unwanted fest currency left?

Or just a random piece of apparel would be cool :) thank you!
Do you have any unwanted fest currency left?

Or just a random piece of apparel would be cool :) thank you!
@Shadowkat
Can I have the skydancer, and any apparel that comes from events, or apparel that has to do with seasons. I like the little carved figures of the deities (the familiar versions) so if you have any of those I'll take them. I'm also in desperate need for gems and treasure. And, importantly, I. LOVE. SKINS & ACCENTS. I'll take as many of them as you want to give me :) sorry to see you go, but have fun elsewhere. (also that thing called real life, I guess lol)
@Shadowkat
Can I have the skydancer, and any apparel that comes from events, or apparel that has to do with seasons. I like the little carved figures of the deities (the familiar versions) so if you have any of those I'll take them. I'm also in desperate need for gems and treasure. And, importantly, I. LOVE. SKINS & ACCENTS. I'll take as many of them as you want to give me :) sorry to see you go, but have fun elsewhere. (also that thing called real life, I guess lol)
lesbiancatcher.png
IUpHlGo.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngHSWqWgZ.pngheyZH2H.png
When pinging me, it's H A L I O W. Haliow.
tumblr_inline_oqvqfo6XtE1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Hi! Thanks for giving stuff away!

Do you have any purple or tan-ish apparel? I'm new, so anything would make me happy lol!
Hi! Thanks for giving stuff away!

Do you have any purple or tan-ish apparel? I'm new, so anything would make me happy lol!
LEpJMnn.png
sNuSVZA.png
rI18gRz.png

bJs5ioz.gif
This thread was made in 2021 and the user seems to be inactive. Therefore this thread is probably closed
This thread was made in 2021 and the user seems to be inactive. Therefore this thread is probably closed
B25L2.pngaL21n5x.png6m2ResQ.pngo659-d01-Kymo-Ladyof-Storms.pngqBNWrht.pngUntitled_06-04-2023_02-05-05.pngUntitled_06-04-2023_01-09-41.pngo659-d05-Kymo-Ladyof-Storms.pngUFopbYN.png91IRMND.pngo659-d04-Kymo-Ladyof-Storms.pngUntitled_03-18-2023_01-09-05.pngo659-d02-Kymo-Ladyof-Storms.pngtqa10NX.pngcedPG3i.png
Hello, Staff @ArkhamAnja. Sorry for the sudden Ping. This forum hasn't been used since July 1st, 2021. The original user who was giving away items and dragons hasn't been online for quite some time. I do believe they have left the site already, as they stated they would be. I believe everyone is a bit oblivious to the last date this forum was active, and have suddenly tried to revive it in hopes of receiving items and/or dragons, despite the owner not being around. Should it be locked as it serves no purpose as of now?
Hello, Staff @ArkhamAnja. Sorry for the sudden Ping. This forum hasn't been used since July 1st, 2021. The original user who was giving away items and dragons hasn't been online for quite some time. I do believe they have left the site already, as they stated they would be. I believe everyone is a bit oblivious to the last date this forum was active, and have suddenly tried to revive it in hopes of receiving items and/or dragons, despite the owner not being around. Should it be locked as it serves no purpose as of now?
'My Heart Is A Chainsaw' Is The Best Horror Novel.dapoasb-7b195223-b55e-4280-ac01-e76c311d565c.png
@Shadowkat i hope you're well outside FR, this is my wishlist but you dont have to send me anything if you dont have it <3

@Shadowkat i hope you're well outside FR, this is my wishlist but you dont have to send me anything if you dont have it <3

JULZZZ.
"I only look at victory. That's all." -Bakugo Katsuki
| About me | Wishlist | Open a door | Moodboards
hhtumblr_pxliz7lWd21u3wsjco4_250.png
@Shadowkat

Do you have Golden Seraph Jewelry?
Or Seaweed Unicorn Magic?
Or Sepia Rose Garden?
I'll take any festival items, apparel, and chests.
@Shadowkat

Do you have Golden Seraph Jewelry?
Or Seaweed Unicorn Magic?
Or Sepia Rose Garden?
I'll take any festival items, apparel, and chests.
b9aWflB.png
if you have any old imperial skins that havent been taken yet that would be very greatly appreciated <33
if you have any old imperial skins that havent been taken yet that would be very greatly appreciated <33
Any random piece of apparel (a set would be cool but I know thats few in between) would be nice. Thank you in advance and much love.
Any random piece of apparel (a set would be cool but I know thats few in between) would be nice. Thank you in advance and much love.
I'd appreciate anything valuable/from past events!
I'd appreciate anything valuable/from past events!
mxKfJDB.png7ntZZGM.png
wh3Tiip.pngm0OgmQP.png
LGvol4P.png5vnsOgE.png
MQadkUW.pngcZOnhJ9.png
eRwbrSc.pngUawspVz.png
Np4NxIR.pngfkWjutW.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40