Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Little Brother Doodles!!!! (Closed :P)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[i][/i][center] [b]LITTLE BROTHER DOODLES!![/b] /[s]Open[/s]/[b]Closed[/b][s]/FULL[/s]/ Hi! I am Echoleaf (123) and you have clicked on my Little Brother Doodles shop! I am 'closed' on weekends and holidays. I can draw most dragon breeds except for Banescales, Spirals, Vielspun, Tundras, Aethers and Undertide. No need to ping me, I'm subbed, but, I like being pinged either way, [i]sooooooo[/i]. You can reserve two spots at a time, +2kt per reserved spot. Price ratio: 1gem:1000 Treasure [b] RULES Nothing against FR rules Take note that I am busy a lot of the time! Be polite! DO NOT claim my art. I can doodle 8 dragons at a time[/b] My Art: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3208664#post_3208664][emoji=arcane rune size=1][emoji=beastclan rune size=1][emoji=earth rune size=1][emoji=fire rune size=1][emoji=ice rune size=1][emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=plague rune size=1][emoji=shadow rune size=1][emoji=water rune size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1][/url] Headshot: Background - 4kt Colouring - 7kt Shading (prepare to be scammed) - 9kt Line art - 5kt Partial Body: Background - 5kt Colouring - 10kt Shading - 10kt Line Art - 5kt Full Body (The most terrible): Background - 6kt Colouring - 10kt Shading - 11kt Line Art - 6kt Familiar: 5kt [b](Or Pick What You Wanna Pay)[/b] [b]Special Challenges![/b] 1. Make a dragon without erasing or press the back button - 5kt 2. Make a dragon with my eyes closed - Whatever is suitable - 5kt 3. Tell me how long to draw a dragon and see how bad/good it is - Depending on time Other! Give me a challenge to do and I'll put it up here for all eyes to see! - ? [b]Slots [Itsaary] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [/b] If you are interested, please fill out the form below: [quote] Username: Dragon: Expression: Refrence: Type: Breed: Digital or Traditional: Payment Type: Challenge: Extra: [/quote] Example: [quote] Username: @.RandomUser Dragon: DragonDragom Expression: Deadpan Refrence: [insert reference here] Type: Full Body Breed: Guardian Digital or Traditional: Digital Payment Type: Mixed Challenge: None Extra: Apparel please! [/quote] [b] Expect the worst... you have been warned...[/b]
LITTLE BROTHER DOODLES!!
/Open/Closed/FULL/
Hi! I am Echoleaf (123) and you have clicked on my Little Brother Doodles shop!
I am 'closed' on weekends and holidays. I can draw most dragon breeds except for Banescales, Spirals, Vielspun, Tundras, Aethers and Undertide. No need to ping me, I'm subbed, but, I like being pinged either way, sooooooo.
You can reserve two spots at a time, +2kt per reserved spot.

Price ratio: 1gem:1000 Treasure

RULES
Nothing against FR rules
Take note that I am busy a lot of the time!
Be polite!
DO NOT claim my art.
I can doodle 8 dragons at a time

My Art:

Headshot:
Background - 4kt
Colouring - 7kt
Shading (prepare to be scammed) - 9kt
Line art - 5kt

Partial Body:
Background - 5kt
Colouring - 10kt
Shading - 10kt
Line Art - 5kt

Full Body (The most terrible):
Background - 6kt
Colouring - 10kt
Shading - 11kt
Line Art - 6kt
Familiar: 5kt

(Or Pick What You Wanna Pay)

Special Challenges!
1. Make a dragon without erasing or press the back button - 5kt
2. Make a dragon with my eyes closed - Whatever is suitable - 5kt
3. Tell me how long to draw a dragon and see how bad/good it is - Depending on time
Other! Give me a challenge to do and I'll put it up here for all eyes to see! - ?

Slots
[Itsaary]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

If you are interested, please fill out the form below:
Quote:
Username:
Dragon:
Expression:
Refrence:
Type:
Breed:
Digital or Traditional:
Payment Type:
Challenge:
Extra:

Example:
Quote:
Username: @.RandomUser
Dragon: DragonDragom
Expression: Deadpan
Refrence: [insert reference here]
Type: Full Body
Breed: Guardian
Digital or Traditional: Digital
Payment Type: Mixed
Challenge: None
Extra: Apparel please!

Expect the worst... you have been warned...
mxKfJDB.png7ntZZGM.png
wh3Tiip.pngm0OgmQP.png
LGvol4P.png5vnsOgE.png
MQadkUW.pngcZOnhJ9.png
eRwbrSc.pngUawspVz.png
Np4NxIR.pngfkWjutW.png
@Echoleaf123 Helloooo person I totally don't know. Username: Stagraven Dragon: Azurite Expression: Annoyed if possible Refrence: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82243254][img]https://i.imgur.com/Lg086ax.png[/img][/url] Type: Fullbody, I won't torture you with shading, but I'd like colour! Breed: Imperial Digital or Traditional: Digitial, but if you want you can do traditional. Payment Type: Treasure Extra: If possible can you put glowy spots around like the light aura? [item=Light Aura] Do I pay you before or after? And do you do you draw only FR dragons?
@Echoleaf123
Helloooo person I totally don't know.

Username: Stagraven
Dragon: Azurite
Expression: Annoyed if possible
Refrence: Lg086ax.png
Type: Fullbody, I won't torture you with shading, but I'd like colour!
Breed: Imperial
Digital or Traditional: Digitial, but if you want you can do traditional.
Payment Type: Treasure
Extra: If possible can you put glowy spots around like the light aura?
Light Aura

Do I pay you before or after? And do you do you draw only FR dragons?
wxiARy9.png
  • Peryton
  • ADHD
  • Friendly
  • Pings OK!
down
mz4O9Iy.gif
cutkr0S.png
DoQJ9XF.png
WYxPUv8.png
cZOnhJ9.png
Bt9KLea.png

vXkV3L9.gif
25JQOyr.pngX6bCU0I.pngN9TaxUS.pngsm7JQNl.pngWq7yxTc.gif
Bump!
Bump!
mxKfJDB.png7ntZZGM.png
wh3Tiip.pngm0OgmQP.png
LGvol4P.png5vnsOgE.png
MQadkUW.pngcZOnhJ9.png
eRwbrSc.pngUawspVz.png
Np4NxIR.pngfkWjutW.png
[color=steelblue][b]Username: Techmox Dragon: Clavier Expression: you can choose <3 Refrence: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/36898038][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/368981/36898038_350.png[/img][/url] Type: Full Body colored + familiar (not actually his familiar but his cat apparel) Breed: Tundra Digital or Traditional: what you think would be better Payment Type: gems! Extra: Mmmmm no ^w^
Username: Techmox
Dragon: Clavier
Expression: you can choose <3
Refrence:
36898038_350.png
Type: Full Body colored + familiar (not actually his familiar but his cat apparel)
Breed: Tundra
Digital or Traditional: what you think would be better
Payment Type: gems!
Extra: Mmmmm no ^w^
NB43KMu.png
Bump!
Bump!
mxKfJDB.png7ntZZGM.png
wh3Tiip.pngm0OgmQP.png
LGvol4P.png5vnsOgE.png
MQadkUW.pngcZOnhJ9.png
eRwbrSc.pngUawspVz.png