Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Saint Mortez Orphanage- CHEAP DRAGONS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@ChissChass Thanks, dude. C: I have some babies from Misandry and Misogyny hatching after roll-over, if you'd be interested. And four with guaranteed mulberry secondary, as well.
@ChissChass Thanks, dude. C: I have some babies from Misandry and Misogyny hatching after roll-over, if you'd be interested. And four with guaranteed mulberry secondary, as well.
@JamesRoss I'll most likely be in bed by then but I'm definitely interested in seeing whats up first thing tomorrow :0

If not, then for the next nest, I;d send you the 5k, correct?
@JamesRoss I'll most likely be in bed by then but I'm definitely interested in seeing whats up first thing tomorrow :0

If not, then for the next nest, I;d send you the 5k, correct?
@ChissChass Yep! And I'll be sure to ping you as soon as I'm online tomorrow. C:
@ChissChass Yep! And I'll be sure to ping you as soon as I'm online tomorrow. C:
@JamesRoss The female imperial that is Female Beige/Maize/Maize is adorable. I'll send you a CR with the money C:
@JamesRoss The female imperial that is Female Beige/Maize/Maize is adorable. I'll send you a CR with the money C:
@JamesRoss Good morning! I love the Gold/Maize/Maize girl. I'll send you a CR for her as well!
@JamesRoss Good morning! I love the Gold/Maize/Maize girl. I'll send you a CR for her as well!
@JamesRoss Hello! Many thanks for the ping! I'm in the midst of the cursed lair expansions and pair shuffling, but once I get my own hatchery running, do you think we could be affiliates? My upper price boundary would be 80k, since I do a lot of scrolling and breeding to try and get the newer genes out, but all around I'm all for the idea of cheaper lovely dragons for everyone :D
@JamesRoss Hello! Many thanks for the ping! I'm in the midst of the cursed lair expansions and pair shuffling, but once I get my own hatchery running, do you think we could be affiliates? My upper price boundary would be 80k, since I do a lot of scrolling and breeding to try and get the newer genes out, but all around I'm all for the idea of cheaper lovely dragons for everyone :D
Sunbeam Scout of Sornieth

pOCGUo8.pngXbpIYLU.pngVLAZuNQ.pnghE4QmvJ.png1Lpc58s.png
@Samjez No problem! C: Hope she enjoys her new home!

@ChissChass Awesome! Thank you so much!

@teacupdragon Yeah, I'd be down with that. C: Do you have a banner I can put up?
@Samjez No problem! C: Hope she enjoys her new home!

@ChissChass Awesome! Thank you so much!

@teacupdragon Yeah, I'd be down with that. C: Do you have a banner I can put up?
@JamesRoss Not at present, but when I do I shall send it to you!
@JamesRoss Not at present, but when I do I shall send it to you!
Sunbeam Scout of Sornieth

pOCGUo8.pngXbpIYLU.pngVLAZuNQ.pnghE4QmvJ.png1Lpc58s.png
@teacupdragon Awesome, thank you! C: And you can use either the one I have in my signature, or the one on the first post.
@teacupdragon Awesome, thank you! C: And you can use either the one I have in my signature, or the one on the first post.
@teacupdragon Also, could I grab that double seafoam imp boy you have for sale? 50k is a bit more than I can afford right now, but he'd be the perfect mate for my Isabella.
@teacupdragon Also, could I grab that double seafoam imp boy you have for sale? 50k is a bit more than I can afford right now, but he'd be the perfect mate for my Isabella.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12