Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Saint Mortez Orphanage- CHEAP DRAGONS
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@JamesRoss Yeah I feel you. I don't wanna exalt them but I will either need to get an expansion fast for find them new homes because I too am low on space ;o;
@JamesRoss Yeah I feel you. I don't wanna exalt them but I will either need to get an expansion fast for find them new homes because I too am low on space ;o;
bump
bump
bump
bump
@ShimmerShine I am so so so SO sorry. I just saw this, and I've already sold her. :C I can ping you when her parents nest again, though. Maybe we'll get lucky and get another one?
@ShimmerShine I am so so so SO sorry. I just saw this, and I've already sold her. :C I can ping you when her parents nest again, though. Maybe we'll get lucky and get another one?
@@samjez
@GracefullyCrazy
@teacupdragon
@ChissChass
@Cute

Just hatched some cute rosewing ripple babies! Anyone interested?
@@samjez
@GracefullyCrazy
@teacupdragon
@ChissChass
@Cute

Just hatched some cute rosewing ripple babies! Anyone interested?
@JamesRoss Thanks for the ping! Eye spots isn't really my jam, but good luck selling them! They're cute!
@JamesRoss Thanks for the ping! Eye spots isn't really my jam, but good luck selling them! They're cute!
28138.png

kosmo | he/him | FR +3

28252.png
@Cute It's not a problem! C: And thank you. Their parents are two of my favorite dragons.
@Cute It's not a problem! C: And thank you. Their parents are two of my favorite dragons.
@JamesRoss Okay...I'm heart broken, but I suppose, better luck next time...
@JamesRoss Okay...I'm heart broken, but I suppose, better luck next time...
n2yh3c.png
@ShimmerShine I am so, so sorry. If you want, I can give you half off one of the hatchlings I currently have for sale. They're all at least double rose, and one is a triple.
@ShimmerShine I am so, so sorry. If you want, I can give you half off one of the hatchlings I currently have for sale. They're all at least double rose, and one is a triple.
@JamesRoss oh nooo they're all so cute Im gonna weep

I tentatively wanna take the Triple Rose, I just wanna get some more treasure first.

Also! I would love a ping when Phloem and Isabella's next nest hatch.
@JamesRoss oh nooo they're all so cute Im gonna weep

I tentatively wanna take the Triple Rose, I just wanna get some more treasure first.

Also! I would love a ping when Phloem and Isabella's next nest hatch.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12