Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Saint Mortez Orphanage- CHEAP DRAGONS
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@JamesRoss - No worries then, good luck :)
I specialize in xyz rainbow dragons, so she's actually just the kind of dragon I'm breeding. Nowadays, you'll find these kinds of rainbows (Ie. If her colors were carib/leaf/magenta, which is what i'm trying to breed towards) selling for 300-400K easily. I can appreciate the mission statement here is trying to combat those prices, but I can't drop her much lower than 50-60K for you. If you're interested, let me know. Otherwise, she'll be chillin in the AH haha.
@JamesRoss - No worries then, good luck :)
I specialize in xyz rainbow dragons, so she's actually just the kind of dragon I'm breeding. Nowadays, you'll find these kinds of rainbows (Ie. If her colors were carib/leaf/magenta, which is what i'm trying to breed towards) selling for 300-400K easily. I can appreciate the mission statement here is trying to combat those prices, but I can't drop her much lower than 50-60K for you. If you're interested, let me know. Otherwise, she'll be chillin in the AH haha.
oz2YrQ2.png
@Win good luck with selling her, but I can't afford that. I've been helping @Ashfall rescue coatls and that's taking up a majority of my funds. And with my low prices (and no one buying babies) I'm not profiting.
@Win good luck with selling her, but I can't afford that. I've been helping @Ashfall rescue coatls and that's taking up a majority of my funds. And with my low prices (and no one buying babies) I'm not profiting.
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
The Female Mulberry/Mulberry/Silver skydancer is wonderful! I would love to buy and cherish her!
The Female Mulberry/Mulberry/Silver skydancer is wonderful! I would love to buy and cherish her!
n2yh3c.png
Totally off topic, but how do you link your signature to your hatchery?
Totally off topic, but how do you link your signature to your hatchery?
@kschaef
bump
bump
@JamesRoss Hey there! So I have hatchlings in the back of my lair. I know you wanted a ping when they came about :Y Also, I have this Midnight/Mulberry Shimmer/Navy Crackle Gaurdian gal in the front of my lair too! Anyways, friendly bump
@JamesRoss Hey there! So I have hatchlings in the back of my lair. I know you wanted a ping when they came about :Y Also, I have this Midnight/Mulberry Shimmer/Navy Crackle Gaurdian gal in the front of my lair too! Anyways, friendly bump
@ChissChass They're all super gorgeous, but I'm majorly low on funds and lair space and probably shouldn't be buying any more dragons.
@ChissChass They're all super gorgeous, but I'm majorly low on funds and lair space and probably shouldn't be buying any more dragons.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12