Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Saint Mortez Orphanage- CHEAP DRAGONS
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@ChissChass They're actually hatching a nest tomorrow! And I can hold the triple for you. C: She's darling, isn't she?
@ChissChass They're actually hatching a nest tomorrow! And I can hold the triple for you. C: She's darling, isn't she?
@JamesRoss sweet! I'm a little low on funds right now, but how much?
@JamesRoss sweet! I'm a little low on funds right now, but how much?
n2yh3c.png
@ShimmerShine They're listed on the front page. The triple got claimed, but the doubles are 30k each, 15k with the discount. I can hold the babe as long as you need me to, so you can gather funds. C:
@ShimmerShine They're listed on the front page. The triple got claimed, but the doubles are 30k each, 15k with the discount. I can hold the babe as long as you need me to, so you can gather funds. C:
Can you ping me for Feminism & MRA if they breed a mulberry crimson male coatl with either banana or lemon tertiary?
Can you ping me for Feminism & MRA if they breed a mulberry crimson male coatl with either banana or lemon tertiary?
@JamesRoss I only have 20902 treasure right now after spending it all on a very nice skin. I liked the one that was bought too.
@JamesRoss I only have 20902 treasure right now after spending it all on a very nice skin. I liked the one that was bought too.
n2yh3c.png
@elainemathers Sure! C:

@ShimmerShine I'll probably get another triple rose on their next breeding, if you want to place a reserve. The maize/rose/rose and rose/rose/maize are both only one off, though, and could breed triples easily with the right mate.
@elainemathers Sure! C:

@ShimmerShine I'll probably get another triple rose on their next breeding, if you want to place a reserve. The maize/rose/rose and rose/rose/maize are both only one off, though, and could breed triples easily with the right mate.
@ShimmerShine If you want dibs on the triple rose, its okay! As long as she goes to a good home :0
@ShimmerShine If you want dibs on the triple rose, its okay! As long as she goes to a good home :0
@ShimmerShine The triple rose would be 25k, if you decide to buy her.
@ShimmerShine The triple rose would be 25k, if you decide to buy her.
bump
bump
@BlaqueCat
@ChissChass

Isabella and Phloem had their babies. C: They're 15k each, or 7,500 with the 50% discount if you've donated.
@BlaqueCat
@ChissChass

Isabella and Phloem had their babies. C: They're 15k each, or 7,500 with the 50% discount if you've donated.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12