Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] strange chests [w] wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@TheSunsIllusion
Sure, that sounds good! Let me know when you want to do the trades to apply the scrolls so we can figure out the details. :D
@TheSunsIllusion
Sure, that sounds good! Let me know when you want to do the trades to apply the scrolls so we can figure out the details. :D
@stormchesters alrighty sounds good to me!!
@stormchesters alrighty sounds good to me!!
RDVCSRF.png » mikey/lucifer
» it/its
» lesbian
» taken
OAnvaYc.gif DBBi7J4.gif OdIri1O.png
@stormchesters hi! am ready to trade!! :)
@stormchesters hi! am ready to trade!! :)
» it/its
» lesbian
» taken
@TheSunsIllusion
Awesome, I'm available now. Do you want to send over a CR with the dragons and details for which dragon gets which scroll, and I can send you some of my dragons as insurance?
@TheSunsIllusion
Awesome, I'm available now. Do you want to send over a CR with the dragons and details for which dragon gets which scroll, and I can send you some of my dragons as insurance?
@stormchesters i dont need insurance :) i trust you wont exalt or sell my dragons :) ill set up a cr with the details in a moment :)
@stormchesters i dont need insurance :) i trust you wont exalt or sell my dragons :) ill set up a cr with the details in a moment :)
» it/its
» lesbian
» taken
@TheSunsIllusion

hello, i have 4 eliminates and 6 rally stones. how much do you need?
@TheSunsIllusion

hello, i have 4 eliminates and 6 rally stones. how much do you need?
rSJg2ds.jpgezykfzF.jpg
@TheSunsIllusion

hi! just wanted to check to confirm if you'll be able to get the chests by the end of notn?
@TheSunsIllusion

hi! just wanted to check to confirm if you'll be able to get the chests by the end of notn?
FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.pngFYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png OqZ0Kdr.gif FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png
- songify
- she/her
- fr+0
FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png
@songify yes! :) sorry thatt ive been slow about it
@songify yes! :) sorry thatt ive been slow about it
» it/its
» lesbian
» taken
@TheSunsIllusion

no worries, thank you!
@TheSunsIllusion

no worries, thank you!
FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.pngFYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png OqZ0Kdr.gif FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png
- songify
- she/her
- fr+0
FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png
@TheSunsIllusion
I've got a Speckle (7 chests) and clanbound Soft Sight (9 chests) for 16 chests!
@TheSunsIllusion
I've got a Speckle (7 chests) and clanbound Soft Sight (9 chests) for 16 chests!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8