Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Hunger Games Dec 2022 (Slots Closed)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19
I’m so glad cierra’s unwritten huntress lore is just existing st this point
I’m so glad cierra’s unwritten huntress lore is just existing st this point
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
Haha ... Spectre has murdered two so far and Ghast is literally chilling and making friends. Are they seriously siblings?!
Haha ... Spectre has murdered two so far and Ghast is literally chilling and making friends. Are they seriously siblings?!
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
OH yeah I completely forgot to comment on Fei, those were some impressive fighting skills he displayed, while outnumbered nonetheless! Aw, Aaliyah tentatively helping someone out <3 ...let's hope it doesn't come back to bite him Valeraine's part of a whole group, now. Can't help but be slightly nervous, considering the... vivid memories I have of the last time a very large group of dragons were in an alliance. Illustris has got a silver tongue, good to know. Aw, starting to feel sorry for Savannah. Another Aw for Reverio, poor thing. Oof, Pteuliania, saw that one coming D: F. And another F for Weald. [quote]Aoi seems like a friendly enough dragon with no ill intentions[/quote] YUP, CHECKS OUT Stay vigilant, Hikoboshi [emoji=special eyes size=1]
OH yeah I completely forgot to comment on Fei, those were some impressive fighting skills he displayed, while outnumbered nonetheless!

Aw, Aaliyah tentatively helping someone out <3 ...let's hope it doesn't come back to bite him

Valeraine's part of a whole group, now. Can't help but be slightly nervous, considering the... vivid memories I have of the last time a very large group of dragons were in an alliance.

Illustris has got a silver tongue, good to know.

Aw, starting to feel sorry for Savannah. Another Aw for Reverio, poor thing.

Oof, Pteuliania, saw that one coming D: F. And another F for Weald.
Quote:
Aoi seems like a friendly enough dragon with no ill intentions
YUP, CHECKS OUT
Stay vigilant, Hikoboshi
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
@Softlock @OverheartBlue @ShadowSky @Beatoriche @Viiperfang @dartist @ohnunu @teabone @WickedHeart @cloudwhist @KameTurtle @Dinoclaire101 @Soukyu @Hymlocke @TuathaDe @Cryogonal @natsinabucket @Islet The sun rises and the second day begins. The first to rise is [b]Teisel[/b]. He slept in the same proximity as [b]Weald[/b]'s corpse and begins his day by fashioning some wooden spears as a mace generally doesn't do too well in long distance combat. [b]Spectre[/b] awakens with a sore stab wound to [b]Aaliyah[/b] preparing some tools to bring with him when he goes tribute hunting. She offers to go with him, and also makes a slingshot so that she isn't useless. [b]Aaliyah[/b] is thankful and they both set off to hunt down other tributes. [b]Ghrian[/b] gets moving, staying put for too long is dangerous. He treks through the wilderness all morning, until he hears speech and shuffling in the underbrush. He spots [b]Triez[/b] and [b]Reverio[/b] a distance away, but they haven't noticed him yet. He knows if he tries to run, he'll attract their attention, so he throws a rock on the opposite direction and makes a break for it. [b]Triez[/b] and [b]Reverio[/b] hear a thud and receding footsteps but never detect who it was. They're spooked by this so they hastily finish collecting sticks and leave to higher ground. They spend the rest of the day fashioning wooden spears. Meanwhile, [b]Oboro[/b]'s cuts have gotten infected and it's making him anxious. A generous external sponsor takes pity on him and anonymously sends in some medical supplies. [b]Hikoboshi[/b] awakens to find that [b]Aoi[/b] has vanished. He left nothing behind but an empty space in the hut, but he didn't steal anything, either. How considerate. [b]Hikoboshi[/b] walks out to look for him, and finds nothing. Suddenly he hears a thud and some receding footsteps, to which he gives chase. [b]Hikoboshi[/b] assumes that it's [b]Aoi[/b], guessing it's some sort of prank or game. However, the dragon he is chasing is [b]Illustris[/b], who went out to gather firewood for the others. Meanwhile, the rest of [b]Illustris[/b]'s allies are out doing various chores to build a proper camp. [b]Xiao[/b] and [b]Tem[/b] went out to explore the surrounding woodlands and discover a river. They bring back some building supplies. [b]Koishi[/b] and [b]AngelicHalo[/b] are gathering food for the whole group when they accidentally encroach on [b]Cierra[/b]'s territory. She fires several arrows at them before they realise she's even there, before leaping down from her tree perch and chasing them off. They shriek and [b]AngelicHalo[/b] accidentally falls into the berry bush, pricking herself. They both flee in terror. Back at their camp, [b]Aqua[/b] is keeping guard until his allies return. The woods are quiet. Almost too quiet. He hears two sets of footsteps stomping through the underbrush. [b]Aqua[/b] quickly dives into some bushes to hide. He sees that it's [b]Aaliyah[/b] and [b]Spectre[/b] tracking something through the ferns. He has a sickening realisation that they're probably tracking his allies. Thinking quickly, he darts into another bush further away and deliberately rustles it to attract their attention. [b]Aaliyah[/b] and [b]Spectre[/b] notice immediately and cautiously approach. Once close enough, [b]Aqua[/b] bursts out of the bush and sprints in the opposite direction of the camp as fast a possible to lead them away. They chase him and his plan is successful. [b]Aqua[/b] eventually loses them a great distance from the base, and sneakily makes his return. [b]Aaliyah[/b] and [b]Spectre[/b] are left with an unsuccessful hunt. Elsewhere, [b]Ghast, Fei[/b] and [/b]Valeraine[/b] went hunting for other tributes after [b]Rinza[/b] had parted ways with them in the morning. They find a pretty flower patch and begin frolicking in a whirlwind of petals. [b]Leviathan[/b] watches from a distance with jealously. He can't dance in the petals too without them noticing. [b]Luther[/b] has no more explosives to arm and leave for other tributes to trigger, so with nothing better to do, he tries sleeping through the whole day. That is, until about noon, he hears the most angelic music to grace his ears. Far in the distance is the rapturously satisfying pop of a landmine. [b]Aoi[/b] had unwittingly blown herself up while sneaking away from [b]Hikoboshi[/b]. [b]Bermuda[/b] has spent the day prettying up his log, patching holes with sticks and making bedding out of leaves. He suddenly hears a stick crack and leaps into attack mode. He identifies the threat as [b]Rinza[/b] right behind him and tackles her. She wiggles free and kicks him in the face. They scuffle a while longer until [b]Rinza[/b] successfully gets him into a choke hold. She doesn't have a tight enough grip to kill him, so she gives up and lets him off with a warning. [b]Bermuda[/b] slinks back into his log with his tail between his legs. [b]Savannah[/b] is minding her own business when she hears the chiming of a sponsor overhead. She excited looks up and jumps around, eager to see the gift she has been granted. It's medical supplies and she simply couldn't be happier. Well, unless someone sent her a weapon. Preferably a bow. [b]Konongur[/b] constructs a shack around his backpack. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/BNChKmX.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/1NlYGFc.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OD6vo3T.png[/img] [/center]
@Softlock @OverheartBlue @ShadowSky @Beatoriche @Viiperfang @dartist @ohnunu @teabone @WickedHeart @cloudwhist @KameTurtle @Dinoclaire101 @Soukyu @Hymlocke @TuathaDe @Cryogonal @natsinabucket @Islet

The sun rises and the second day begins. The first to rise is Teisel. He slept in the same proximity as Weald's corpse and begins his day by fashioning some wooden spears as a mace generally doesn't do too well in long distance combat. Spectre awakens with a sore stab wound to Aaliyah preparing some tools to bring with him when he goes tribute hunting. She offers to go with him, and also makes a slingshot so that she isn't useless. Aaliyah is thankful and they both set off to hunt down other tributes. Ghrian gets moving, staying put for too long is dangerous. He treks through the wilderness all morning, until he hears speech and shuffling in the underbrush. He spots Triez and Reverio a distance away, but they haven't noticed him yet. He knows if he tries to run, he'll attract their attention, so he throws a rock on the opposite direction and makes a break for it. Triez and Reverio hear a thud and receding footsteps but never detect who it was. They're spooked by this so they hastily finish collecting sticks and leave to higher ground. They spend the rest of the day fashioning wooden spears. Meanwhile, Oboro's cuts have gotten infected and it's making him anxious. A generous external sponsor takes pity on him and anonymously sends in some medical supplies. Hikoboshi awakens to find that Aoi has vanished. He left nothing behind but an empty space in the hut, but he didn't steal anything, either. How considerate. Hikoboshi walks out to look for him, and finds nothing. Suddenly he hears a thud and some receding footsteps, to which he gives chase. Hikoboshi assumes that it's Aoi, guessing it's some sort of prank or game. However, the dragon he is chasing is Illustris, who went out to gather firewood for the others.

Meanwhile, the rest of Illustris's allies are out doing various chores to build a proper camp. Xiao and Tem went out to explore the surrounding woodlands and discover a river. They bring back some building supplies. Koishi and AngelicHalo are gathering food for the whole group when they accidentally encroach on Cierra's territory. She fires several arrows at them before they realise she's even there, before leaping down from her tree perch and chasing them off. They shriek and AngelicHalo accidentally falls into the berry bush, pricking herself. They both flee in terror. Back at their camp, Aqua is keeping guard until his allies return. The woods are quiet. Almost too quiet. He hears two sets of footsteps stomping through the underbrush. Aqua quickly dives into some bushes to hide. He sees that it's Aaliyah and Spectre tracking something through the ferns. He has a sickening realisation that they're probably tracking his allies. Thinking quickly, he darts into another bush further away and deliberately rustles it to attract their attention. Aaliyah and Spectre notice immediately and cautiously approach. Once close enough, Aqua bursts out of the bush and sprints in the opposite direction of the camp as fast a possible to lead them away. They chase him and his plan is successful. Aqua eventually loses them a great distance from the base, and sneakily makes his return. Aaliyah and Spectre are left with an unsuccessful hunt.

Elsewhere, Ghast, Fei and [/b]Valeraine[/b] went hunting for other tributes after Rinza had parted ways with them in the morning. They find a pretty flower patch and begin frolicking in a whirlwind of petals. Leviathan watches from a distance with jealously. He can't dance in the petals too without them noticing. Luther has no more explosives to arm and leave for other tributes to trigger, so with nothing better to do, he tries sleeping through the whole day. That is, until about noon, he hears the most angelic music to grace his ears. Far in the distance is the rapturously satisfying pop of a landmine. Aoi had unwittingly blown herself up while sneaking away from Hikoboshi. Bermuda has spent the day prettying up his log, patching holes with sticks and making bedding out of leaves. He suddenly hears a stick crack and leaps into attack mode. He identifies the threat as Rinza right behind him and tackles her. She wiggles free and kicks him in the face. They scuffle a while longer until Rinza successfully gets him into a choke hold. She doesn't have a tight enough grip to kill him, so she gives up and lets him off with a warning. Bermuda slinks back into his log with his tail between his legs. Savannah is minding her own business when she hears the chiming of a sponsor overhead. She excited looks up and jumps around, eager to see the gift she has been granted. It's medical supplies and she simply couldn't be happier. Well, unless someone sent her a weapon. Preferably a bow. Konongur constructs a shack around his backpack.
BNChKmX.png
1NlYGFc.png
OD6vo3T.png
LENdbij.png
well everyone's making weapons lol
well everyone's making weapons lol
bYt72YT.pngzl1ZGZ2.pngzKTvGe0.png
h3pYUy6.png
73vKFNE.png6JxFimx.png
Redesigning signature sorry for the mess
@Softlock @OverheartBlue @ShadowSky @Beatoriche @Viiperfang @dartist @ohnunu @teabone @WickedHeart @cloudwhist @KameTurtle @Dinoclaire101 @Soukyu @Hymlocke @TuathaDe @Cryogonal @natsinabucket @Islet [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/KndfSkV.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9MIC6CL.png[/img][/center] (P.S. I absolutely love reading everyone's commentaries, keep it up!)
@Softlock @OverheartBlue @ShadowSky @Beatoriche @Viiperfang @dartist @ohnunu @teabone @WickedHeart @cloudwhist @KameTurtle @Dinoclaire101 @Soukyu @Hymlocke @TuathaDe @Cryogonal @natsinabucket @Islet
KndfSkV.png
9MIC6CL.png

(P.S. I absolutely love reading everyone's commentaries, keep it up!)
LENdbij.png
Aqua is being so competent… And Savannah!!!!! You got supplies!!!!!!!!! It’s like my children are moving up in the world :)

Now there doesn’t need to be any more dang crying

Also, rip to the deceased… so many lost already
Aqua is being so competent… And Savannah!!!!! You got supplies!!!!!!!!! It’s like my children are moving up in the world :)

Now there doesn’t need to be any more dang crying

Also, rip to the deceased… so many lost already
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
Oof, District 12's been entirely wiped out already... A lot of fallen tributes very quickly, indeed.

The first casualty of THOSE DARN EXPLOSIVES. Only a single one though, could be worse. Still, F. /knocks wood

Aaliyah and Spectre sticking together, love to see it <3
But wth, Valeraine & co with their frolicking :'D and Leviathan just glaring at them from a distance ahsgdfs

Also man I hope for AngelicHalo that those bushes' thorns weren't poisonous
Oof, District 12's been entirely wiped out already... A lot of fallen tributes very quickly, indeed.

The first casualty of THOSE DARN EXPLOSIVES. Only a single one though, could be worse. Still, F. /knocks wood

Aaliyah and Spectre sticking together, love to see it <3
But wth, Valeraine & co with their frolicking :'D and Leviathan just glaring at them from a distance ahsgdfs

Also man I hope for AngelicHalo that those bushes' thorns weren't poisonous
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
my chrildren are incompetent and both of them are dead. Welp. Good luck everyone else!
my chrildren are incompetent and both of them are dead. Welp. Good luck everyone else!
sh5xjiu.png
ca4nyRv.png
H0t7Ypl.png
LCqISMP.png
KXqgAVm.png
JvUa9ma.png
KXvuTUY.png Adopt-Shop-Banner.png
AOI NOOOO I HAD SUCH HIGH HOPES FOR YOUUUU
AOI NOOOO I HAD SUCH HIGH HOPES FOR YOUUUU
IMG_2067.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19