Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Hunger Games Dec 2022 (Slots Closed)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I -- HoW
WHU --
HOW DID THIS HAPPEN. LAST TIME TOO.
I SEND IN A LORE DRAGON AND A FODDER BREEDER. THE LORE DRAGON DIES BUT THE FODDER BREEDER ENDS UP WINNING...?

:0 But... WOWIE, Triez has proven herself capable -- it was fun participating!
I -- HoW
WHU --
HOW DID THIS HAPPEN. LAST TIME TOO.
I SEND IN A LORE DRAGON AND A FODDER BREEDER. THE LORE DRAGON DIES BUT THE FODDER BREEDER ENDS UP WINNING...?

:0 But... WOWIE, Triez has proven herself capable -- it was fun participating!
Congrats to Triez for winning!!
It's fun to see Fei getting the most kills with triez slowly following with three kills, the two probably would've been a nightmare team if they were paired up
Congrats to Triez for winning!!
It's fun to see Fei getting the most kills with triez slowly following with three kills, the two probably would've been a nightmare team if they were paired up
CONGRATS TRIEZ!!! A WELL DESERVED WIN!
CONGRATS TRIEZ!!! A WELL DESERVED WIN!
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
HEHE GOOD JOB TRIEZ!
HEHE GOOD JOB TRIEZ!
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
HOLY HELL. She actually did it.
What a finale, standing ovation. Congrats Triez, a well-deserved win!
And an F for Hikoboshi, he was a very worthy runner-up. Pity there's no prize for that in these Games :')
HOLY HELL. She actually did it.
What a finale, standing ovation. Congrats Triez, a well-deserved win!
And an F for Hikoboshi, he was a very worthy runner-up. Pity there's no prize for that in these Games :')
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
Congrats to Triez!! Even though Hikoboshi was my boy, I ended up cheering for that little fae [emoji=special eyes size=1] She really deserved it, I love how this turned out! What a story. Also it was my dragons' first time getting this far, so I'm also super satisfied. Thank you SockPuppet010 for hosting this as always, it was a blast!! [emoji=pink star size=1]
Congrats to Triez!! Even though Hikoboshi was my boy, I ended up cheering for that little fae She really deserved it, I love how this turned out! What a story.
Also it was my dragons' first time getting this far, so I'm also super satisfied.
Thank you SockPuppet010 for hosting this as always, it was a blast!!
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
yooo congrats!!! this was so fun omg
yooo congrats!!! this was so fun omg
IMG_2067.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19