Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Hunger Games Dec 2022 (Slots Closed)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/M1dKUwV.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/LRnsl2u.png[/img][/center]
M1dKUwV.png
LRnsl2u.png
LENdbij.png
ANGELIC NOOOOOOOO,

i mean you were a pacifist for a good while but, L
ANGELIC NOOOOOOOO,

i mean you were a pacifist for a good while but, L
7GFlGJN.pngu0zgn1V.pngCXKi6Gq.pngXGtgfcm.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngMbe1yYW.pngn0nopNr.pngSwhjRD4.pnghaRlyz4.pngTkQY47D.pngxe4FQbY.pngUntitled339_20230721183750.pngUc6vApJ.png
lG9UFR1.png
Down to the last two, I wonder who will win out of Triez & Hikoboshi given the two both have the same amount of kills :0
Down to the last two, I wonder who will win out of Triez & Hikoboshi given the two both have the same amount of kills :0
Triez how -- how are you still alive --
Triez how -- how are you still alive --
Ghast, never mind. Both of you are ... Complete disappointments. Didn't even go down with honor. Went down being an idiot.
I'm rooting for Triez now though, she seems very resourceful and is adorable lil fae.
Ghast, never mind. Both of you are ... Complete disappointments. Didn't even go down with honor. Went down being an idiot.
I'm rooting for Triez now though, she seems very resourceful and is adorable lil fae.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
AW RIP GHAST AND ANGELIC :(

TWO LEFT! THE SUSPENSE!

since they have equal kills and I've loved both of their arcs imma say ITS WELL-DESERVED NO MATTER WHAT, MAY THE BEST DRAGON WIN!!!!
AW RIP GHAST AND ANGELIC :(

TWO LEFT! THE SUSPENSE!

since they have equal kills and I've loved both of their arcs imma say ITS WELL-DESERVED NO MATTER WHAT, MAY THE BEST DRAGON WIN!!!!
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
GHAST. NOOOOOOOOOOO.
IT'S ALWAYS THE EXPLOSIVES I TELL YOU, ALWAYS. EVERY. SINGLE. GAME.

I think I'm rooting for Triez? Partly bc it's just hilarious to see a tiny Fae win the Games, proves you don't need brute strength to win. Hikoboshi's utter chaos has been hilarious though, so if he wins it's well-deserved (and he probably paid the price for it since it seems he was still sane at the beginning of the games).

THE SUSPENSE IS REAL
GHAST. NOOOOOOOOOOO.
IT'S ALWAYS THE EXPLOSIVES I TELL YOU, ALWAYS. EVERY. SINGLE. GAME.

I think I'm rooting for Triez? Partly bc it's just hilarious to see a tiny Fae win the Games, proves you don't need brute strength to win. Hikoboshi's utter chaos has been hilarious though, so if he wins it's well-deserved (and he probably paid the price for it since it seems he was still sane at the beginning of the games).

THE SUSPENSE IS REAL
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
@Softlock @OverheartBlue @Scorisyn @Beatoriche @Viiperfang @dartist @ohnunu @teabone @WickedHeart @cloudwhist @KameTurtle @Dinoclaire101 @Soukyu @Hymlocke @TuathaDe @Cryogonal @natsinabucket @Islet The flames from [b]Triez[/b]'s molotov spread from [b]AngelicHalo[/b]'s body to the leaves, then to the bracken, to the trees, and soon, a sizable portion of the area was engulfed by flames. [b]Triez[/b] and [b]Hikoboshi[/b] were funneled back into the field around the Cornucopia as the blaze traveled. Soon, they were trapped together. [b]Hikoboshi[/b] is the first to notice his last remaining competitor, and so has the upper hand. [b]Triez[/b] is looking around the clearing for him, he throws his flash bang in her general direction and runs inside the Cornucopia. He hopes that the remains of The Feast are still there, but finds that it has mostly been cleared up. All that remains is a sword and a shield, placed perfectly in the center as if the gamemakers planned this confrontation all along. [b]Triez[/b] recovers from the stun of the flashbang and looks around to find no one. Anxious, she runs further into the open grass patch and away from the fire. She spins around, frantically searching for whoever threw the flashbang. Finally, [b]Hikoboshi[/b] takes a deep breath and emerges from the darkness of the Cornucopia. The sky is blacked out by billowing plumes of smoke. The silhouettes of the starting podiums line the edge of the flames. The two finalists are illuminated solely by the surrounding bushfire. [b]Triez[/b] and [b]Hikoboshi[/b] lock eyes, [b]Triez[/b] makes the smart decision and fires an arrow at him on sight, but [b]Hikoboshi[/b] blocks it just in time. He charges directly at her and chases her around the clearing. She tries to fire again, but he catches up. [b]Triez[/b] tries to climb onto one of the podiums, but triggers the mechanism that was intended to eject those that were too slow in the bloodbath, blowing her hand to smithereens. She shriek in pain, but doesn't let the carnage distract her, she immediately leaps out of the way as [b]Hikoboshi[/b] swings his sword. She scrambles back to her feet and flees. He remains hot on her heels, he grabs her tail and pulls her closer. With her hand mangled, [b]Triez[/b] can't fire any arrows or fight back at all. [b]Hikoboshi[/b] crushes her with his shield and prepares his sword for a killing blow. [b]Triez[/b] swings her leg out from underneath the metal, gripping her bow with her foot and propping it up. With her functioning hand, she loads an arrow, holding it close to her cheek as she charges it by extending her leg. She releases. At such a short distance, the arrow pierces [b]Hikoboshi[/b]'s eye and flies straight through his head. He lifts his weight from her, stumbling back while gasping. He finally collapses. The fire is unnaturally extinguished. [b]Triez[/b] is left alone. She has won the Hunger Games. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/bLWfrYV.png[/img][/center]
@Softlock @OverheartBlue @Scorisyn @Beatoriche @Viiperfang @dartist @ohnunu @teabone @WickedHeart @cloudwhist @KameTurtle @Dinoclaire101 @Soukyu @Hymlocke @TuathaDe @Cryogonal @natsinabucket @Islet

The flames from Triez's molotov spread from AngelicHalo's body to the leaves, then to the bracken, to the trees, and soon, a sizable portion of the area was engulfed by flames. Triez and Hikoboshi were funneled back into the field around the Cornucopia as the blaze traveled. Soon, they were trapped together. Hikoboshi is the first to notice his last remaining competitor, and so has the upper hand. Triez is looking around the clearing for him, he throws his flash bang in her general direction and runs inside the Cornucopia. He hopes that the remains of The Feast are still there, but finds that it has mostly been cleared up. All that remains is a sword and a shield, placed perfectly in the center as if the gamemakers planned this confrontation all along. Triez recovers from the stun of the flashbang and looks around to find no one. Anxious, she runs further into the open grass patch and away from the fire. She spins around, frantically searching for whoever threw the flashbang. Finally, Hikoboshi takes a deep breath and emerges from the darkness of the Cornucopia. The sky is blacked out by billowing plumes of smoke. The silhouettes of the starting podiums line the edge of the flames. The two finalists are illuminated solely by the surrounding bushfire. Triez and Hikoboshi lock eyes, Triez makes the smart decision and fires an arrow at him on sight, but Hikoboshi blocks it just in time. He charges directly at her and chases her around the clearing. She tries to fire again, but he catches up. Triez tries to climb onto one of the podiums, but triggers the mechanism that was intended to eject those that were too slow in the bloodbath, blowing her hand to smithereens. She shriek in pain, but doesn't let the carnage distract her, she immediately leaps out of the way as Hikoboshi swings his sword. She scrambles back to her feet and flees. He remains hot on her heels, he grabs her tail and pulls her closer. With her hand mangled, Triez can't fire any arrows or fight back at all. Hikoboshi crushes her with his shield and prepares his sword for a killing blow. Triez swings her leg out from underneath the metal, gripping her bow with her foot and propping it up. With her functioning hand, she loads an arrow, holding it close to her cheek as she charges it by extending her leg. She releases. At such a short distance, the arrow pierces Hikoboshi's eye and flies straight through his head. He lifts his weight from her, stumbling back while gasping. He finally collapses. The fire is unnaturally extinguished. Triez is left alone.
She has won the Hunger Games.
bLWfrYV.png
LENdbij.png
@Softlock @OverheartBlue @Scorisyn @Beatoriche @Viiperfang @dartist @ohnunu @teabone @WickedHeart @cloudwhist @KameTurtle @Dinoclaire101 @Soukyu @Hymlocke @TuathaDe @Cryogonal @natsinabucket @Islet [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/o6ZAMmt.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KHA5YbB.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6sLA7WR.png[/img]
@Softlock @OverheartBlue @Scorisyn @Beatoriche @Viiperfang @dartist @ohnunu @teabone @WickedHeart @cloudwhist @KameTurtle @Dinoclaire101 @Soukyu @Hymlocke @TuathaDe @Cryogonal @natsinabucket @Islet
o6ZAMmt.png
KHA5YbB.png
6sLA7WR.png
LENdbij.png
@OverheartBlue [center][u]Congratulations![/u] Triez has won the 2022 December Hunger Games, I know your district must be beaming with pride! She has received the appropriate healthcare and is now commencing her journey home, along with all the prizes she has so justly earned! You have won: 50kt [item=eliminate][item=breed change: nocturne][item=secondary gene: rosette][item=tertiary gene: sparkle (banescale)][item=stupendous sweater][item=eliminate][item=accent: freezing breath][item=accent: scroll of pells][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=skin: embermouse][item=skin: glowing pocket mouse][item=scene: enchanted library][item=skin: sol's blight][item=mistlurker's garb][item=secondary gene: foam][item=primary gene: tide] [item=breed change: undertide]x2 [item=berserker]x8
@OverheartBlue
Congratulations!

Triez has won the 2022 December Hunger Games, I know your district must be beaming with pride!

She has received the appropriate healthcare and is now commencing her journey home, along with all the prizes she has so justly earned!

You have won:

50kt
Eliminate Breed Change: Nocturne Secondary Gene: Rosette Stupendous Sweater Eliminate Accent: Freezing Breath Accent: Scroll of Pells Unhatched Nocturne Egg Skin: Embermouse Skin: Glowing Pocket Mouse Scene: Enchanted Library Skin: Sol's Blight Mistlurker's Garb Secondary Gene: Foam Primary Gene: Tide
Breed Change: Undertide x2 Berserker x8
LENdbij.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19