Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Hunger Games Dec 2022 (Slots Closed)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19
BERMUDA WHAT THE HELL LMAOO
I KNEW YOU WERENT VERY SMART WITH THE WHOLE LOG THING BUT LIKE. BRO WHAT HAHA
BERMUDA WHAT THE HELL LMAOO
I KNEW YOU WERENT VERY SMART WITH THE WHOLE LOG THING BUT LIKE. BRO WHAT HAHA
IMG_2067.png
[center][quote=Night two][b]AngelicHalo[/b] and [b]Fei[/b] really hit it off with one another and tell stories about their lives up until the Games.[/quote] It's nice to see Fei making friends! Even if it's only friends for one nightfall so he keeps himself alive longer[/center]
Night two wrote:
AngelicHalo and Fei really hit it off with one another and tell stories about their lives up until the Games.

It's nice to see Fei making friends! Even if it's only friends for one nightfall so he keeps himself alive longer
@Softlock @OverheartBlue @ShadowSky @Beatoriche @Viiperfang @dartist @ohnunu @teabone @WickedHeart @cloudwhist @KameTurtle @Dinoclaire101 @Soukyu @Hymlocke @TuathaDe @Cryogonal @natsinabucket @Islet The morning comes once again, and the chiming of a sponsor wakes up the group of nine tributes. A gift of clean water gently floats down and lands at [b]Fei[/b]'s feet. With that, each tribute gets their stuff together, bids each other farewell and good luck, and allows the truce comes to an end. [b]Ghast, Fei[/b] and [b]Valeraine[/b] announce that they are going to walk to the other end of the arena and back to give the rest a head start before they come to kill them. [b]Koishi[/b] still hadn't returned, so [b]Illustris, Xiao, Tem, AngelicHalo[/b] and [b]Aqua[/b] give up and leave without him. Just before they leave, [b]AngelicHalo[/b] announces that they'll be going with [b]Rinza[/b] instead, and the others can leave them behind. [b]Illustris[/b] respects their wishes and they part ways. The first thing [b]Rinza[/b] and [b]AngelicHalo[/b] do is split up to gather resources. On their trek, [b]Aqua[/b] spots some smoke in the distance, but the group discourages him from investigating it. The smoke is coming from a fire which belongs to [b]Aaliyah[/b] and [b]Spectre[/b]. They traveled to higher ground in the early dawn and have spent all morning fishing and cooking their catch. Back at [b]Illustris[/b]' group, they hear the chime of a sponsor echoing through the trees. They soon realise that this is not an echo, but two sponsor gifts heading directly for them. One lands at [b]Tem[/b]'s feet containing a hand grenade, the other is caught mid air by [b]Xiao[/b], containing a flask of fresh water. Meanwhile, [b]Valeraine[/b]'s group makes it to the edge of the arena by late afternoon. They stop for a moment to hunt a deer and gather some other food before building a fire to cook it. They make a lot of noise trying to catch the deer, but manage to succeed. The sound rings out through the surrounding trees, catching the attention of [b]Ghrian[/b], who separated from [b]Konongur[/b] earlier that day. while [b]Valeraine[/b] and [b]Fei[/b] get to lighting the fire and setting up a spit, [b]Ghast[/b] lays out the assortment of berries, leaves and roots he had gathered for them. They call [b]Ghast[/b] over for some assistance, and [b]Ghrian[/b] runs in and steals the vegetables before fleeing. [b]Ghast[/b] notices too late to catch him, and the group has to make do sharing a single deer. Everyone is annoyed about this. Meanwhile, [b]Koishi[/b] has recovered from his meltdown and returns to the group, only to find they have left without him. He panics and walks in a random direction in a vain attempt to find someone. He eventually bumps into [b]Konongur[/b] who is having his own meltdown and begs [b]Koishi[/b] to kill him. Having learned from his own weirdly spiritual meltdown, [b]Koishi[/b] is able to calm down [b]Konongur[/b] by talking some sense into him and revitalising his will to live. [b]Konongur[/b] is thankful but a little confused when he remembers the point of the Hunger Games. Oh well. Elsewhere, [b]Reverio[/b] and [b]Triez[/b] are gathering food and other resources while [b]Luther[/b] continues to hang out with them, waiting for one of them to step on his landmines. Unfortunately they never do, but what does happen is that [b]Reverio[/b] gets ambushed by [b]Illustris, Xiao, Tem[/b] and [b]Aqua[/b]. They don't yet know that [b]Triez[/b] and [b]Luther[/b] are just over a rise from them, and so [b]Illustris[/b] strangles [b]Reverio[/b] to death while the others watch and laugh. [b]Reverio[/b] can't put up enough of a fight because he's too small. [b]Triez[/b] is utterly horrified but can't dive in to save her friend because that is a death sentence, and she's paralysed in shock. Once she finally gets a hold of herself again, she turns to beg [b]Luther[/b] to save him, but instead watches in disgust as he steals all the materials they gathered and runs for the hills. [b]Triez[/b] is left all alone, unable to make a single sound or else [b]Reverio[/b]'s killers would find her. All she can do is hide and wait, while she silently balls her eyes out. Meanwhile, [b]Savannah, Leviathan, Cierra[/b] and [b]Teisel[/b] are also out and about hunting for tributes separately from one another. [b]Cierra[/b] stumbles across an eerily quiet clearing with some very suspicious and obviously disturbed leaves sitting at the lowest point. She cautiously approaches to investigate and pokes the patch with a branch. The leaves immediately give way and fall into a pit of spikes made from sharpened sticks. [b]Cierra[/b] smugly steps away, proud of herself for not falling for such a stupid trap. She turns around to leave but bumps into [b]Hikoboshi[/b] who promptly throws her in to her death. He was extra agitated at [b]Cierra[/b] for calling his trap "stupid". [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0KGcvy5.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/aMY0pfx.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bUGMEpY.png[/img]
@Softlock @OverheartBlue @ShadowSky @Beatoriche @Viiperfang @dartist @ohnunu @teabone @WickedHeart @cloudwhist @KameTurtle @Dinoclaire101 @Soukyu @Hymlocke @TuathaDe @Cryogonal @natsinabucket @Islet

The morning comes once again, and the chiming of a sponsor wakes up the group of nine tributes. A gift of clean water gently floats down and lands at Fei's feet. With that, each tribute gets their stuff together, bids each other farewell and good luck, and allows the truce comes to an end. Ghast, Fei and Valeraine announce that they are going to walk to the other end of the arena and back to give the rest a head start before they come to kill them. Koishi still hadn't returned, so Illustris, Xiao, Tem, AngelicHalo and Aqua give up and leave without him. Just before they leave, AngelicHalo announces that they'll be going with Rinza instead, and the others can leave them behind. Illustris respects their wishes and they part ways. The first thing Rinza and AngelicHalo do is split up to gather resources. On their trek, Aqua spots some smoke in the distance, but the group discourages him from investigating it. The smoke is coming from a fire which belongs to Aaliyah and Spectre. They traveled to higher ground in the early dawn and have spent all morning fishing and cooking their catch. Back at Illustris' group, they hear the chime of a sponsor echoing through the trees. They soon realise that this is not an echo, but two sponsor gifts heading directly for them. One lands at Tem's feet containing a hand grenade, the other is caught mid air by Xiao, containing a flask of fresh water.

Meanwhile, Valeraine's group makes it to the edge of the arena by late afternoon. They stop for a moment to hunt a deer and gather some other food before building a fire to cook it. They make a lot of noise trying to catch the deer, but manage to succeed. The sound rings out through the surrounding trees, catching the attention of Ghrian, who separated from Konongur earlier that day. while Valeraine and Fei get to lighting the fire and setting up a spit, Ghast lays out the assortment of berries, leaves and roots he had gathered for them. They call Ghast over for some assistance, and Ghrian runs in and steals the vegetables before fleeing. Ghast notices too late to catch him, and the group has to make do sharing a single deer. Everyone is annoyed about this. Meanwhile, Koishi has recovered from his meltdown and returns to the group, only to find they have left without him. He panics and walks in a random direction in a vain attempt to find someone. He eventually bumps into Konongur who is having his own meltdown and begs Koishi to kill him. Having learned from his own weirdly spiritual meltdown, Koishi is able to calm down Konongur by talking some sense into him and revitalising his will to live. Konongur is thankful but a little confused when he remembers the point of the Hunger Games. Oh well. Elsewhere, Reverio and Triez are gathering food and other resources while Luther continues to hang out with them, waiting for one of them to step on his landmines. Unfortunately they never do, but what does happen is that Reverio gets ambushed by Illustris, Xiao, Tem and Aqua. They don't yet know that Triez and Luther are just over a rise from them, and so Illustris strangles Reverio to death while the others watch and laugh. Reverio can't put up enough of a fight because he's too small. Triez is utterly horrified but can't dive in to save her friend because that is a death sentence, and she's paralysed in shock. Once she finally gets a hold of herself again, she turns to beg Luther to save him, but instead watches in disgust as he steals all the materials they gathered and runs for the hills. Triez is left all alone, unable to make a single sound or else Reverio's killers would find her. All she can do is hide and wait, while she silently balls her eyes out.

Meanwhile, Savannah, Leviathan, Cierra and Teisel are also out and about hunting for tributes separately from one another. Cierra stumbles across an eerily quiet clearing with some very suspicious and obviously disturbed leaves sitting at the lowest point. She cautiously approaches to investigate and pokes the patch with a branch. The leaves immediately give way and fall into a pit of spikes made from sharpened sticks. Cierra smugly steps away, proud of herself for not falling for such a stupid trap. She turns around to leave but bumps into Hikoboshi who promptly throws her in to her death. He was extra agitated at Cierra for calling his trap "stupid".
0KGcvy5.png
aMY0pfx.png
bUGMEpY.png
LENdbij.png
@Softlock @OverheartBlue @ShadowSky @Beatoriche @Viiperfang @dartist @ohnunu @teabone @WickedHeart @cloudwhist @KameTurtle @Dinoclaire101 @Soukyu @Hymlocke @TuathaDe @Cryogonal @natsinabucket @Islet [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/PHaFouH.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/sZlWK9Q.png[/img]
@Softlock @OverheartBlue @ShadowSky @Beatoriche @Viiperfang @dartist @ohnunu @teabone @WickedHeart @cloudwhist @KameTurtle @Dinoclaire101 @Soukyu @Hymlocke @TuathaDe @Cryogonal @natsinabucket @Islet
PHaFouH.png
sZlWK9Q.png
LENdbij.png
luther just being a menace and insane will be forever amusing.
luther just being a menace and insane will be forever amusing.
7GFlGJN.pngu0zgn1V.pngCXKi6Gq.pngXGtgfcm.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngMbe1yYW.pngn0nopNr.pngSwhjRD4.pnghaRlyz4.pngTkQY47D.pngxe4FQbY.pngUntitled339_20230721183750.pngUc6vApJ.png
lG9UFR1.png
love to see both of my idiots not engaging in murder and doing well haha!

oh, if it wouldn't be an inconvenience i just changed my username from ShadowSky, could my new username be on the pinglist instead?

@SockPuppet010
love to see both of my idiots not engaging in murder and doing well haha!

oh, if it wouldn't be an inconvenience i just changed my username from ShadowSky, could my new username be on the pinglist instead?

@SockPuppet010
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
Ngl you had me in the first half
I was so proud of the mention of her noticing the trap that i cut off my reading
Then i saw she was thrown in
Big sad but i mean you have her personality down pat :’D
Ngl you had me in the first half
I was so proud of the mention of her noticing the trap that i cut off my reading
Then i saw she was thrown in
Big sad but i mean you have her personality down pat :’D
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
Ghrian you sneaky thief! (Also happy New year everyone!)
Ghrian you sneaky thief! (Also happy New year everyone!)
uoRnCZV.pngbPCWpdF.gifuoRnCZV.png
@Scorisyn

Of course, your name has been changed!
@Scorisyn

Of course, your name has been changed!
LENdbij.png
@Softlock @OverheartBlue @ShadowSky @Beatoriche @Viiperfang @dartist @ohnunu @teabone @WickedHeart @cloudwhist @KameTurtle @Dinoclaire101 @Soukyu @Hymlocke @TuathaDe @Cryogonal @natsinabucket @Islet Tonight is soft and quiet. [b]Illustris, Xiao, Tem[/b] and [b]Aqua[/b] set up camp for the night and sit by a fire making merry. Eventually [b]Hikoboshi[/b] crashes the party, the group are about to kill him but he somehow calms them down to the point of convincing [b]Aqua[/b] to snuggle with him. The night progresses and the group goes quiet as they drift off to sleep, [b]Xiao[/b] quietly hums a lullaby that reminds [b]Tem[/b] of one that he heard every night in his nursery back home. Elsewhere, [b]Teisel[/b] gives up on hunting tributes when he finds [b]Konongur[/b] and spots an opportunity for a safe night. [b]Teisel[/b] proposes a truce and [b]Konongur[/b] obliges. [b]Valeraine, Fei[/b] and [b]Ghast[/b] set up camp and tell each other ghost stories late into the night while [b]Ghast[/b] stargazes. They end up getting really into the lore of their respective districts supernatural mythology and staying up way later than they intended. [b]AngelicHalo[/b] grazes their knee and tries to prevent an infection, [b]Rinza[/b] can't offer much help so she tells her friend ghost stories to pass the time. [b]Aaliyah[/b] and [b]Spectre[/b] kept moving after their fishing ventures, and have now stumbled far deeper into the forest than they did during the day. [b]Spectre[/b] spots fire light through the trees, but is hesitant to investigate. [b]Aaliyah[/b], however, is eager to approach. They argue for a minute before reaching a compromise, [b]Aaliyah[/b] is to investigate the fire and report back while [b]Spectre[/b] remains hidden. [b]Aaliyah[/b] leaves and returns an eternity later to report that the fire belongs to [b]Leviathan[/b] and that he has proposed a truce. [b]Aaliyah[/b] already accepted, but [b]Spectre[/b] takes a bit of convincing. Eventually, all of them are sitting around the campfire. [b]Spectre[/b] sits alone in her jealously as she watches [b]Aaliyah[/b] and [b]Leviathan[/b] fail miserably at discretely holding hands. Later in the night, they hear a ker-thunk followed by complete silence. They assume it was just a falling branch or something, so they don't bother investigating. The sound was [b]Savannah[/b] passing out from exhaustion. Elsewhere, [b]Ghrian[/b] starts a fire and cooks the food he stole from [b]Ghast[/b] earlier. Well, everything he didn't already eat. [b]Triez[/b] is still traumatised from witnessing the death of [b]Reverio[/b] and being betrayed by [b]Luther[/b], she has been quietly crying all afternoon. It's late and she's tired, but her own tears her keeping her awake. She tries to sing herself to sleep, but her voice keeps cracking and breaking into bouts of sobbing. Despite this, [b]Triez[/b] makes a valiant effort and it eventually able to fall asleep. [b]Koishi[/b] slips down a slop and gets trapped in a pit. He spends hours screaming for help and is just about to give up when [b]Luther[/b] pokes his head over the edge. [b]Koishi[/b] is so relieved that help has finally arrived, he calls out a greeting and begins explaining how he thinks [b]Luther[/b] can help, but is interrupted by [b]Luther[/b] mimicking [b]Koishi[/b]'s cries for help in order to mock him. [b]Koishi[/b] just stares up in shock while [b]Luther[/b] grins smugly and continues on his merry way. [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/A44nCdc.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bjR8pRB.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/eQpTSDO.png[/img]

Tonight is soft and quiet. Illustris, Xiao, Tem and Aqua set up camp for the night and sit by a fire making merry. Eventually Hikoboshi crashes the party, the group are about to kill him but he somehow calms them down to the point of convincing Aqua to snuggle with him. The night progresses and the group goes quiet as they drift off to sleep, Xiao quietly hums a lullaby that reminds Tem of one that he heard every night in his nursery back home. Elsewhere, Teisel gives up on hunting tributes when he finds Konongur and spots an opportunity for a safe night. Teisel proposes a truce and Konongur obliges. Valeraine, Fei and Ghast set up camp and tell each other ghost stories late into the night while Ghast stargazes. They end up getting really into the lore of their respective districts supernatural mythology and staying up way later than they intended. AngelicHalo grazes their knee and tries to prevent an infection, Rinza can't offer much help so she tells her friend ghost stories to pass the time. Aaliyah and Spectre kept moving after their fishing ventures, and have now stumbled far deeper into the forest than they did during the day. Spectre spots fire light through the trees, but is hesitant to investigate. Aaliyah, however, is eager to approach. They argue for a minute before reaching a compromise, Aaliyah is to investigate the fire and report back while Spectre remains hidden. Aaliyah leaves and returns an eternity later to report that the fire belongs to Leviathan and that he has proposed a truce. Aaliyah already accepted, but Spectre takes a bit of convincing. Eventually, all of them are sitting around the campfire. Spectre sits alone in her jealously as she watches Aaliyah and Leviathan fail miserably at discretely holding hands. Later in the night, they hear a ker-thunk followed by complete silence. They assume it was just a falling branch or something, so they don't bother investigating. The sound was Savannah passing out from exhaustion.

Elsewhere, Ghrian starts a fire and cooks the food he stole from Ghast earlier. Well, everything he didn't already eat. Triez is still traumatised from witnessing the death of Reverio and being betrayed by Luther, she has been quietly crying all afternoon. It's late and she's tired, but her own tears her keeping her awake. She tries to sing herself to sleep, but her voice keeps cracking and breaking into bouts of sobbing. Despite this, Triez makes a valiant effort and it eventually able to fall asleep. Koishi slips down a slop and gets trapped in a pit. He spends hours screaming for help and is just about to give up when Luther pokes his head over the edge. Koishi is so relieved that help has finally arrived, he calls out a greeting and begins explaining how he thinks Luther can help, but is interrupted by Luther mimicking Koishi's cries for help in order to mock him. Koishi just stares up in shock while Luther grins smugly and continues on his merry way.
A44nCdc.png
bjR8pRB.png
eQpTSDO.png
LENdbij.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19