Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Secret Santa 2022 [Wrapping Up]
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 76 77
@Aserein

I'm glad to hear qvq it's the least I can do and I know UMAs can be a pain to get a hold of sometimes I was just short of surprising you with a fourth and even now I'm STILL short sadgkdfjas

Have a wonderful holiday <3
@Aserein

I'm glad to hear qvq it's the least I can do and I know UMAs can be a pain to get a hold of sometimes I was just short of surprising you with a fourth and even now I'm STILL short sadgkdfjas

Have a wonderful holiday <3
5dfbaa2985c2722f63848a60330b6b60f55212af.png
@WindSong First and foremost: [b][size=6]THANK YOU! <3[/size][/b] I have been traveling and [i]super[/i] busy the last few days, and getting this has absolutely been a highlight. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80032632][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/800327/80032632_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Everything of course went right onto Esma. Can I mention how fantastic that accent is?! Because it really, truly is, I absolutely adore it. I'm not sure who the apparel is going on yet (I use those [i]so[/i] much), but the egg I'm saving until Tuesday for my birthday! Thank you again, and I truly hope you have a wonderful holiday!
@WindSong

First and foremost:
THANK YOU! <3

I have been traveling and super busy the last few days, and getting this has absolutely been a highlight.
80032632_350.png

Everything of course went right onto Esma. Can I mention how fantastic that accent is?! Because it really, truly is, I absolutely adore it.

I'm not sure who the apparel is going on yet (I use those so much), but the egg I'm saving until Tuesday for my birthday!

Thank you again, and I truly hope you have a wonderful holiday!
x6eYIN8.png
ahhh tysm to my anonymous santa <3 egg time (smirk)
ahhh tysm to my anonymous santa <3 egg time (smirk)
XiptSPP.png
@QueenNewt

Thank you so much for the lovely gift!! I have been on a familiar collecting kick lately and I was so excited to see all the bears!! And all the other goodies too! The apparel is much appreciated as well, I'm sure they'll be put to good use. I hope you're having a happy holidays <3
@QueenNewt

Thank you so much for the lovely gift!! I have been on a familiar collecting kick lately and I was so excited to see all the bears!! And all the other goodies too! The apparel is much appreciated as well, I'm sure they'll be put to good use. I hope you're having a happy holidays <3
dOfXepK.gif
I want to thank my Secret Santa for all the lovely apparel they sent me! Every piece was something on my Wishlist.

Thank you! Thank You! THANK YOU!

Happy Holidays!
I want to thank my Secret Santa for all the lovely apparel they sent me! Every piece was something on my Wishlist.

Thank you! Thank You! THANK YOU!

Happy Holidays!
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
Thank you so much @kittyaoba your gift really brightened my day!! I appreciate it (:
Thank you so much @kittyaoba your gift really brightened my day!! I appreciate it (:
Dear Secret Santa

Thank you for the amazing gift i'm so pleased with my lil menagerie of famjams!!!
I hope you have an amazing christmas and a wonderful notn!

Love from your very spoiled giftee <3
Dear Secret Santa

Thank you for the amazing gift i'm so pleased with my lil menagerie of famjams!!!
I hope you have an amazing christmas and a wonderful notn!

Love from your very spoiled giftee <3
r7P00ic.png
Thank you for the flecks gene anonymous user! Also those edamame are very appreciated.
Thank you for the flecks gene anonymous user! Also those edamame are very appreciated.
I will put something here eventually.
To my anonymous gifter: THANK YOU!!!!! I feel very loved, and these genes are going right onto my dragons! Thanks to you, Anoushka is complete. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74537672][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/745377/74537672_350.png[/img][/url] And, of course, lovely, lovely bones. My bone pile grows, and I'm pleased as punch. THANK YOU! Have a wonderful holiday and a happy New Year. [emoji=mirror laughing size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] ----- @Daiysis I'm glad you like it -- I went as colorful and whimsical as I could. :'> Your dragons are all lovely. I'm sure they'll all rock any style you give them. [emoji=mirror happy size=1]
To my anonymous gifter: THANK YOU!!!!! I feel very loved, and these genes are going right onto my dragons! Thanks to you, Anoushka is complete.

74537672_350.png

And, of course, lovely, lovely bones. My bone pile grows, and I'm pleased as punch.

THANK YOU! Have a wonderful holiday and a happy New Year.

@Daiysis I'm glad you like it -- I went as colorful and whimsical as I could. :'> Your dragons are all lovely. I'm sure they'll all rock any style you give them.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@EternalLife
Thank you so much for your gift! I really appreciate it! Happy holidays!!
@EternalLife
Thank you so much for your gift! I really appreciate it! Happy holidays!!
gTTW2gA.png
LEpJMnn.png
N16btBO.png
0HBKL8H.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
0XHtpWy.png
Bb9XFYa.png
JrZGMGx.png
JHqnR5C.png
oqjWYKt.png
zgOwl.gif1H7Hx.gifxFcSW.gif t2So98B.png
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 76 77