Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Secret Santa 2022 [Wrapping Up]
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
Happy holidays!
Happy holidays!
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
Thank you for running the event and thank you to the elves as well^^
Happy new year everyone^^!
Thank you for running the event and thank you to the elves as well^^
Happy new year everyone^^!
7fINQj7.gif BySc4Om.gif xKBtilj.gif ejBgrg7.gif Ping me!
thank you to eve and the elves for the gift!! receiving my gift today made a bad morning a little better, and i'm definitely gonna put the battlestones to good use :D

happy holidays, folks!
thank you to eve and the elves for the gift!! receiving my gift today made a bad morning a little better, and i'm definitely gonna put the battlestones to good use :D

happy holidays, folks!
Thank you so much for hosting! ^0^
I hope you had fun and a really great festive season <3
Thank you so much for hosting! ^0^
I hope you had fun and a really great festive season <3
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
I'm already looking forward to next year, this was so much fun! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I'm already looking forward to next year, this was so much fun!
7d96ebw.gif
@evereden I saw you bought and immediately dressed her and everything ;w; I am in awe, she's so gorgeous <3
@evereden I saw you bought and immediately dressed her and everything ;w; I am in awe, she's so gorgeous <3
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
I had a blast elfing, thank you for having me! Looking forward to doing it again next year!!
I had a blast elfing, thank you for having me! Looking forward to doing it again next year!!
@Argante and all the elves who made it possible, especially elf @minty Very fun event! So much happiness! Thank you for hosting this and answering all my questions. Happy Holiday's to all! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Argante and all the elves who made it possible, especially elf @minty

Very fun event! So much happiness! Thank you for hosting this and answering all my questions. Happy Holiday's to all!
uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
@frostmeri thank you so much!!!
@frostmeri thank you so much!!!
tumblr_mc5v00VnBg1roozkr.gif tumblr_inline_pbrz5766wV1t78dpp_75sq.gif eden tumblr_inline_p7u4sypcex1t78dpp_75sq.gif fr+8 tumblr_inline_pbrz5766wV1t78dpp_75sq.gif tumblr_mc5v00VnBg1roozkr.gif
tumblr_mexm9e30Tg1r52dl9.gif
Before this thread disappears, thank you so much to my anonymous Santa!!!! I was blown away by the shear amount of gifts! It made me smile after a long Christmas eve shift working. Getting to go through my wish list and check things off was a blast. And also the recent fest items I had missed!! I kinda threw them on my list a while ago so I would remember to buy them later, but now I don't have to worry about it! Especially excited about the starwood embrace, can't wait to find a dragon to wear it. I hope you had a wonderful holiday and happy new year!! Thanks again!!! <3

(Also a big thank you all the other event staff and especially my elf @Kunikida! This is one of my favorite FR traditions and I'm so glad it comes back every year. Y'all are the best!)
Before this thread disappears, thank you so much to my anonymous Santa!!!! I was blown away by the shear amount of gifts! It made me smile after a long Christmas eve shift working. Getting to go through my wish list and check things off was a blast. And also the recent fest items I had missed!! I kinda threw them on my list a while ago so I would remember to buy them later, but now I don't have to worry about it! Especially excited about the starwood embrace, can't wait to find a dragon to wear it. I hope you had a wonderful holiday and happy new year!! Thanks again!!! <3

(Also a big thank you all the other event staff and especially my elf @Kunikida! This is one of my favorite FR traditions and I'm so glad it comes back every year. Y'all are the best!)
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77