Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] CLOSED - Round 2 Drawn!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25
#49! Sending 18kt!
#49! Sending 18kt!
5hF3FGk.png
Ask me about one of my dragons lore!
Warning: High chance of forcing me to actually write the lore
Like #50 on Ghogdael! Also sending over x3 Gilded Chests and x5 Iron Chests!
Like #50 on Ghogdael! Also sending over x3 Gilded Chests and x5 Iron Chests!
FR time +3, she/her hUchsi0.png O6cEDNG.png
Sending more stuff because,, wildclaw scroll my beloved,,
Sending more stuff because,, wildclaw scroll my beloved,,
Ping me :D

Willing to haggle on prices

Pm me! I don’t bite
Sending some items in a moment! Also like #51 on Gogdael! And ik it’s worth no tickets, but the mirror beside them is gorgeous as well. (+1 like) ^^
Sending some items in a moment! Also like #51 on Gogdael! And ik it’s worth no tickets, but the mirror beside them is gorgeous as well. (+1 like) ^^
Nettle_Pixel.pngNettle_in_a_Haystack_ArtShop_Mini.jpgimage0.gif
@ClockwerkFortune Yes! That's totally fine
(so sorry for the delay was doin holiday stuff)

@dragonBMA thank you so much! He and Ghog are very precious to me :-)

@ClockwerkFortune Yes! That's totally fine
(so sorry for the delay was doin holiday stuff)

@dragonBMA thank you so much! He and Ghog are very precious to me :-)

FU9jwFZ.jpg
@apetras I know longer have the treasure, but I have twelve gems, can I pay with that?
@apetras I know longer have the treasure, but I have twelve gems, can I pay with that?
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Art Shop
Rat-King.png
@ClockwerkFortune for sure, any amount of currency you'd like to spend on tickets is fine!
@ClockwerkFortune for sure, any amount of currency you'd like to spend on tickets is fine!
FU9jwFZ.jpg
[emoji=tertiary gene size=1]
FU9jwFZ.jpg
Like #52!

Also tagging @obcordata.
Like #52!

Also tagging @obcordata.
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
@cookiecrumbles @MangoDeRainWonk @jeymeskeley @Lykantos @SilentWanderer @WingsOfFireSlays @DragonEnjoyer25 @SleepyTiefling

hello! I hope you're all having a wonderful holiday season! I've done way to much shopping, but overall I've had a great time :)

I'm pinging you to update you that all prizes have been unlocked, and that right now full stacks of items are worth 2x tickets. (I also added NOTN items so you can send those in for tickers as well if you'd like!)
@cookiecrumbles @MangoDeRainWonk @jeymeskeley @Lykantos @SilentWanderer @WingsOfFireSlays @DragonEnjoyer25 @SleepyTiefling

hello! I hope you're all having a wonderful holiday season! I've done way to much shopping, but overall I've had a great time :)

I'm pinging you to update you that all prizes have been unlocked, and that right now full stacks of items are worth 2x tickets. (I also added NOTN items so you can send those in for tickers as well if you'd like!)
FU9jwFZ.jpg
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25