Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How are you doing on your egg grinding?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
69 eggs! :)
69 eggs! :)
TEIDUqh.gif3a2eEFc.gif
Poorly. I've gotten...18? Hatched 16. Lost my motivation to get eggs, I know the rate was lowered bc we can get more chests now but this change isn't great for casual players like me
Poorly. I've gotten...18? Hatched 16. Lost my motivation to get eggs, I know the rate was lowered bc we can get more chests now but this change isn't great for casual players like me
wlLXM.gif
Bad. :( They don't want to drop for me anymore.
Bad. :( They don't want to drop for me anymore.
shadow_0.png

cVPo4yi.png
jA5A7gu.png
leo4ZYP.png

Yw8EvNQ.png
VvgJdjI.png
oaolHwW.png
light_2.png Looking to buy a copy of Skin: Shadekind. Pm if interested
We had like 30 but my hand slipped and we hatched them all
We had like 30 but my hand slipped and we hatched them all
Only 10, but I've sold a lot more chests than I've opened. I've also, strangely, found two Light eggs in a row while scavenging.
Only 10, but I've sold a lot more chests than I've opened. I've also, strangely, found two Light eggs in a row while scavenging.
they/them • 27 • FR+0

did Atropos even know you had a name?
or when she'd cut the line, that it would leave half my tale untold?

how could you leave half a tale untold?
My chest egg luck has been pretty average, if not kinda bad. But by some weird miracle I got my first ever egg (Lightning) from spending so many hours in the coliseum today! I hatched it and then went back to the coliseum. About an hour later I went back to see how many chests I’d gotten and there was another Lightning Egg. Which is freaking insane. I think I stared at it for about a minute wondering if the first hatch was a fever dream or something. I know I’m not Lightning Flight but is Boss Dad cheering me on for all my hard work in the coli
My chest egg luck has been pretty average, if not kinda bad. But by some weird miracle I got my first ever egg (Lightning) from spending so many hours in the coliseum today! I hatched it and then went back to the coliseum. About an hour later I went back to see how many chests I’d gotten and there was another Lightning Egg. Which is freaking insane. I think I stared at it for about a minute wondering if the first hatch was a fever dream or something. I know I’m not Lightning Flight but is Boss Dad cheering me on for all my hard work in the coli
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
Aiming for 50 eggs, so that I can relax a bit to do other things I want to do and hang out with my friends. Considering that I'm getting into graphic design and interactive media, I need to make sure I can practice my drawing skills. Plus my mental health is pretty bumpy lately. So, doing small goals. Already got 27 eggs so, pretty good! I wouldn't want to grind FR all day unless I just run out of things to do. After I finish a series, maybe I will put Netflix on the side instead to grind a bit though. But for now, I'm just going to enjoy this series without stressing about reading captions and keeping an eye on FR. Any bonus eggs are always good to have though.
Aiming for 50 eggs, so that I can relax a bit to do other things I want to do and hang out with my friends. Considering that I'm getting into graphic design and interactive media, I need to make sure I can practice my drawing skills. Plus my mental health is pretty bumpy lately. So, doing small goals. Already got 27 eggs so, pretty good! I wouldn't want to grind FR all day unless I just run out of things to do. After I finish a series, maybe I will put Netflix on the side instead to grind a bit though. But for now, I'm just going to enjoy this series without stressing about reading captions and keeping an eye on FR. Any bonus eggs are always good to have though.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
So far I've found 24 and bought one. I don't have goal a full stack would be amazing, but I don't think I can make it. So we will see.
So far I've found 24 and bought one. I don't have goal a full stack would be amazing, but I don't think I can make it. So we will see.
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
[quote name="SpearedRose12" date="2022-12-21 03:04:25" ] So far only one egg :( I think I need to coli grind a little more but NotN is long!! I still have time to get more eggs [/quote] UPDATE: I got two eggs after opening six chests at once!! I'm super happy about it [emoji=veilspun star size=1]
SpearedRose12 wrote on 2022-12-21 03:04:25:
So far only one egg :( I think I need to coli grind a little more but NotN is long!! I still have time to get more eggs

UPDATE: I got two eggs after opening six chests at once!! I'm super happy about it
64954387_AIEPiFil0s554z8.png 64954420_qTKsQ0ODL0RV3VA.gif64954387_AIEPiFil0s554z8.png
       meat/they/it | fr +3     
25 eggs so far!! But I haven’t had a single one drop for the past three days ;-; I just opened 31 chests and not one egg! rng suddenly has something against me apparently
25 eggs so far!! But I haven’t had a single one drop for the past three days ;-; I just opened 31 chests and not one egg! rng suddenly has something against me apparently
thornbane2.png
Tea
They/Them
+0 FR Time
Brewing!
Wishlist!
zytrreth3.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14