Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (lf) 1X1 fr rp
1 2 3

hello!! I'm Whim (she/her) and I've just got back on FR after a bit of a hiatus, and I forgot how much I missed my dragons and my lore. So I want to use them!

A few things::

- I'm fairly literate and average a few paragraphs a response. I would prefer a partner that can just kind of match the energy!
- i'm 20 years old, I don't really have an age preference tho. I'm pretty PG 13+ and tend to stray away from romance.
- i will be working full-time this summer, but good news is i'll generally be more free than I am during the school year :) During the work day I will just be completely unavailable.
- I can roleplay either here or discord!

Very TLDR; I have two groups: one is a clan of reserved and hidden dryads, who are civil but do their best to avoid other dragons. The other is a group of strange beast-like dragons that are also hidden away, but tend to be more aggressive, especially towards other dragons. I have a little more info in my clan page, but this is just something we can talk about / unveil through rp.

I want to help you develop your dragons too! Is there a way our groups accidentally get intertwined, a way that tension or a misunderstanding form? I'm open to just about anything, but I just want something with legs that can be somewhat long-term. Tell me about what you got going on w/ your group!!

hello!! I'm Whim (she/her) and I've just got back on FR after a bit of a hiatus, and I forgot how much I missed my dragons and my lore. So I want to use them!

A few things::

- I'm fairly literate and average a few paragraphs a response. I would prefer a partner that can just kind of match the energy!
- i'm 20 years old, I don't really have an age preference tho. I'm pretty PG 13+ and tend to stray away from romance.
- i will be working full-time this summer, but good news is i'll generally be more free than I am during the school year :) During the work day I will just be completely unavailable.
- I can roleplay either here or discord!

Very TLDR; I have two groups: one is a clan of reserved and hidden dryads, who are civil but do their best to avoid other dragons. The other is a group of strange beast-like dragons that are also hidden away, but tend to be more aggressive, especially towards other dragons. I have a little more info in my clan page, but this is just something we can talk about / unveil through rp.

I want to help you develop your dragons too! Is there a way our groups accidentally get intertwined, a way that tension or a misunderstanding form? I'm open to just about anything, but I just want something with legs that can be somewhat long-term. Tell me about what you got going on w/ your group!!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
I'll send a pm your way!
I'll send a pm your way!
FCGpVbU.png
tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o4_75sq.gifytkEBod.pngmjtJ868.pngq9EEy5M.pngtumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
WIy57Zy.png

bump!

bump!
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
bump!
bump!
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
^
^
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
[center]Hello! Your clan lore looks interesting, and I've also been wanting to use my lair's lore as I've been slowly working on rewriting it lately! Very basic rundown: I also have two groups: a Cult who worships a group of Old Gods and a more traditional Clan who worships the Eleven. The Cult are devout followers of "old magic" and some of them are definitely not great people. But they're not all evil. And the Clan lives secluded in the Starwood Strand. The two share a tense relationship with each other. I also have a handful of "travelers" who don't belong to either and who I'm still trying to work into the main lore. If you're interested, you can read some of the background/set-up information I have [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78082613]here,[/url] but it's not really necessary if you want to RP and it doesn't have to come up! Sorry if that was a lot, here's a butterfly! [emoji=butterfly 2 size=1] In terms of style, I also write literate, and when I get inspired I tend to write a lot. I'll be honest, it's been a while since I've written anything so my grammar may not be... The best. It's mostly okay though, usually just misplaced commas. I'm also not a super big fan of romance plots either. A handful (a very small handful, but they exist) of my characters are romantically involved, but it's not something I really focus on. I'm also a full-time student, and even though it's winter break, in a week or two, I have to go in for my seasonal job so responses would be slower as I work. Anyways, let me know if you're interested! I've been looking to get back into writing roleplays again, and would be very excited to try and stick with this long-term![/center]
Hello! Your clan lore looks interesting, and I've also been wanting to use my lair's lore as I've been slowly working on rewriting it lately!

Very basic rundown: I also have two groups: a Cult who worships a group of Old Gods and a more traditional Clan who worships the Eleven. The Cult are devout followers of "old magic" and some of them are definitely not great people. But they're not all evil. And the Clan lives secluded in the Starwood Strand. The two share a tense relationship with each other. I also have a handful of "travelers" who don't belong to either and who I'm still trying to work into the main lore.

If you're interested, you can read some of the background/set-up information I have here, but it's not really necessary if you want to RP and it doesn't have to come up!

Sorry if that was a lot, here's a butterfly!

In terms of style, I also write literate, and when I get inspired I tend to write a lot. I'll be honest, it's been a while since I've written anything so my grammar may not be... The best. It's mostly okay though, usually just misplaced commas. I'm also not a super big fan of romance plots either. A handful (a very small handful, but they exist) of my characters are romantically involved, but it's not something I really focus on. I'm also a full-time student, and even though it's winter break, in a week or two, I have to go in for my seasonal job so responses would be slower as I work.

Anyways, let me know if you're interested! I've been looking to get back into writing roleplays again, and would be very excited to try and stick with this long-term!
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the chest up with pink feathers.
^
^
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Whim

Hiya! I am new to this site but would love to start a thread if you are willing! I would love to use this as a start to my clan's lore if you are interested. I have not really thought a ton about my babies but I think it is fun to just kinda improve with my rag-tag team and build their characters as I go. (But as a former DM your prompts HAVE ME GOING >:)))

I am also 21 so not a youngin and also go by she/they pronouns. Maybe you need a group to get your two halves intertwined? Although I am very much literate as a college student I also have ADHD so I might things...

I totally would rather be on here too and as another person who is a full-time student, part-time intern, and have real-life relationships it's nice to see other people with similar expectations. If you're interested I would love to start a thread just shoot me a PM!
@Whim

Hiya! I am new to this site but would love to start a thread if you are willing! I would love to use this as a start to my clan's lore if you are interested. I have not really thought a ton about my babies but I think it is fun to just kinda improve with my rag-tag team and build their characters as I go. (But as a former DM your prompts HAVE ME GOING >:)))

I am also 21 so not a youngin and also go by she/they pronouns. Maybe you need a group to get your two halves intertwined? Although I am very much literate as a college student I also have ADHD so I might things...

I totally would rather be on here too and as another person who is a full-time student, part-time intern, and have real-life relationships it's nice to see other people with similar expectations. If you're interested I would love to start a thread just shoot me a PM!
3600fee953e236e4a6cf8d934b7a60b06f9185ca.gif 4017f4d653bdec8822a26f57b0e6781786b43b89.gif
hey! i am also a returner to fr, and i am (now) a 22 yr old college student who is home on break but is usually pretty busy with life - i totally get needing time and am super understanding of that.

it's been a long time since i rped at all, but i am an english/communication major so my writing is still solid <: right now i don't have much clan lore, but i'd be thrilled to flesh it out more through this! i love the premise of your clan, and would love to work something out with you through dms or a forum thread.

let me know if you're still looking!
hey! i am also a returner to fr, and i am (now) a 22 yr old college student who is home on break but is usually pretty busy with life - i totally get needing time and am super understanding of that.

it's been a long time since i rped at all, but i am an english/communication major so my writing is still solid <: right now i don't have much clan lore, but i'd be thrilled to flesh it out more through this! i love the premise of your clan, and would love to work something out with you through dms or a forum thread.

let me know if you're still looking!
QgoWm3b.png cat
she/her
fr +3
art shop
hatchery
sleeping coatl
id be interested in rping
id be interested in rping
1 2 3