Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cat's art corner [closed]
1 2
closed to catch up!

examples

i will be taking these three at a time so as to not get overwhelmed, and i would prefer feral or draconic characters - i might do humans, but please only female human characters if any!

order form;

@catalysts
username;
character reference;
payment;
requests;

payment options;
as usual, i will be running pay what you want. this means that you can choose what you want to pay with - treasure, gems, genes, dragon eggs, dragons, chests, literally anything! this is a great way to get rid of unwanted stacks of items etc. - i will accept anything as payment.

however, conversely - i will be choosing what type of art you get. i'm fine with minor requests - such as whether you want decor included or if there's a personality you want me to try and capture - but i will be deciding whether you get a headshot, fullbody, etc.

to keep in mind; i love love love pastel/cute characters! i also love cats and unique designs - if you order with these you are more likely to get a bigger piece.

thanks so much!

slots;
1. SkylordLysand
2. Rouke
3. closed

bribes; (a.k.a. if you pay with these you will get a fullbody - no questions asked)
dragon eggs
baldwin genes
over 500 gems (haah i can dream)

this will be a real art thread someday
closed to catch up!

examples

i will be taking these three at a time so as to not get overwhelmed, and i would prefer feral or draconic characters - i might do humans, but please only female human characters if any!

order form;

@catalysts
username;
character reference;
payment;
requests;

payment options;
as usual, i will be running pay what you want. this means that you can choose what you want to pay with - treasure, gems, genes, dragon eggs, dragons, chests, literally anything! this is a great way to get rid of unwanted stacks of items etc. - i will accept anything as payment.

however, conversely - i will be choosing what type of art you get. i'm fine with minor requests - such as whether you want decor included or if there's a personality you want me to try and capture - but i will be deciding whether you get a headshot, fullbody, etc.

to keep in mind; i love love love pastel/cute characters! i also love cats and unique designs - if you order with these you are more likely to get a bigger piece.

thanks so much!

slots;
1. SkylordLysand
2. Rouke
3. closed

bribes; (a.k.a. if you pay with these you will get a fullbody - no questions asked)
dragon eggs
baldwin genes
over 500 gems (haah i can dream)

this will be a real art thread someday
QgoWm3b.png cat
she/her
fr +3
art shop
hatchery
sleeping coatl
@catalysts hey there! i'd love to commission you for something!
@catalysts hey there! i'd love to commission you for something!
fancy-divider-260.png
@isolt ;

awesome! would you go ahead and fill out the form? <3
@isolt ;

awesome! would you go ahead and fill out the form? <3
QgoWm3b.png cat
she/her
fr +3
art shop
hatchery
sleeping coatl
@catalysts you said only female human art, correct?
@catalysts you said only female human art, correct?
fancy-divider-260.png
@isolt;

right! for now, at least - i would prefer dragons or ferals though, if you have any of those c: it's fine if not!
@isolt;

right! for now, at least - i would prefer dragons or ferals though, if you have any of those c: it's fine if not!
QgoWm3b.png cat
she/her
fr +3
art shop
hatchery
sleeping coatl
@catalysts are you interested drawing this baby boy for me? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/235144/23514322_350.png?mtime=VzhiCQACR8w.png[/img] EDIT: I FOUND THE FORM# username; nospaces character reference; ^^^ payment; treasure and apparel requests; make him look cute
@catalysts are you interested drawing this baby boy for me?

23514322_350.png?mtime=VzhiCQACR8w.png

EDIT: I FOUND THE FORM#

username; nospaces
character reference; ^^^
payment; treasure and apparel
requests; make him look cute
sjWn44Q.png
@nospaces;

he's a cutie!! <3 i think i forgot to mention - but it's pay on delivery <3

i'll go ahead and get started on him!! thanks so much for ordering!
@nospaces;

he's a cutie!! <3 i think i forgot to mention - but it's pay on delivery <3

i'll go ahead and get started on him!! thanks so much for ordering!
QgoWm3b.png cat
she/her
fr +3
art shop
hatchery
sleeping coatl
@nospaces;

your piece is done! please go ahead and send payment and i'll pm you the finished piece <3
@nospaces;

your piece is done! please go ahead and send payment and i'll pm you the finished piece <3
QgoWm3b.png cat
she/her
fr +3
art shop
hatchery
sleeping coatl
@catalysts Hi! <3 User name: SkylordLysand Character Reference: Would you mind doing couple art of these two? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37017245] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370173/37017245_350.png[/img] [/url] And her mate: [URL=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=346668&tab=dragon&did=37030705][IMG]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=37030705&skin=0&apparel=1751,749,21304,476,22691&xt=dressing.png[/IMG][/URL] Payment: Gems and 2 eggs <3 Plus an Abyss Abyss Cyan Cutie! Requests: These two are powerful leaders, and very protective of one another but together, they're big ole sweethearts!
@catalysts Hi! <3
User name: SkylordLysand
Character Reference: Would you mind doing couple art of these two?

37017245_350.png

And her mate:
dragon?did=37030705&skin=0&apparel=1751,749,21304,476,22691&xt=dressing.png

Payment: Gems and 2 eggs <3 Plus an Abyss Abyss Cyan Cutie!
Requests: These two are powerful leaders, and very protective of one another but together, they're big ole sweethearts!
12135sg.png2en92mo.png
aab0h1.pngigz48n.png
@SkylordLysand;

ohhh they're such cuties!! I can definitely do them <3 thanks so so much for you r order! i'll get started right away.
@SkylordLysand;

ohhh they're such cuties!! I can definitely do them <3 thanks so so much for you r order! i'll get started right away.
QgoWm3b.png cat
she/her
fr +3
art shop
hatchery
sleeping coatl
1 2